Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 6. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

i will advise you to buy bitcoin as low as your money the hold till the end of 2018 you will be amazed with what you will have.
but you can as well buy NTY

200 euros is a very little amount. imagine btc will grow 10 times this year, and even in this case he's gonna get not much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

i will advise you to buy bitcoin as low as your money the hold till the end of 2018 you will be amazed with what you will have.
but you can as well buy NTY
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

don't forget that u will still have to pay commission for transferring coins. the amount is small and it is unlikely that u will be able to make a significant profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .

better to choose a solid project,, such as Cardano
you will get enough ADA for long term hodl mate
about ICO the OP need to have a lot of experience to know how a good ICO look like
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
Probably best to wait until etc has reached the bottom - which I don't think is just yet... also DYOR, but I will be planning on buying more ELA + GVT. Not financial advice but worth reading up on imho. Stay safe!
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
With that money you should invest in the ripple current cheap price is extremely affordable for us to buy and hold late this year will be a strong rally in the market.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
For such a small amount , I can advise you to buy an inexpensive cryptocurrency that has a future. Like Ripple.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
In addition to bitcoin, there are a great many other, no less popular cryptocurrencies, such as DASH or Ethereum.
Activity: 228
July 29, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
I can tell you that with 200 € you can embed in the IAGON project. The project is launching the main sale with great support from the crypto community. That is a profitable factor for us.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 09:27:19 PM
Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
July 28, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

You can learn trading tutorial on YouTube and this forum. Then use 20%.of your money  to practice what you learn.
Don't invest your money without clearly plan and strategy
Maybe you can also spend 30% you money to buy some recommended coin like this. LEGENDARY Advice

I think it is better you start with bitcoin because in short term it may be more volatile but in the long run after all the issues settled down it may fly high. Otherwise, you can go for lot good altcoins like ETH, LTC or NEO.

Then you can save 50% money, wait until you have enough experience to get more profit and minimize risk. & loss
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
As a newbie in the community, i will advise you forget about investing into crypt currency for the mean time, take enough to learn and understand the crypto currency space so that you will make the right investment, investing without knowing much about the space, might make you to lose your money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
July 28, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
Best idea research some ico man because you can make great profit from there but do it carefully and attentively read their wp their team and others before going in
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

ETH / LTC's the most popular altcoin and both have long held the title as a reputable altcoin. No mistake you choose both because these two coins will continue to be valuable the same thing with bitcoin. Community and ETH / LTC developers to this day are very active and they are always willing to listen about what is lacking on their coins.
Activity: 123
July 28, 2018, 06:03:51 PM
Since you do not have experience in investing in crypto currency, it is safer for you to invest your small amount in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Having invested even in these two crypto currencies, you will be able to make good money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
July 28, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Check some topics with tips on how to find/research good altcoins. Don't buy anyone's calls or shills, that's not the way to go...
I had a bad experience of following such appeals. I do not advise anyone to repeat and lose their means
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
I think for you as a beginner. choose bitcoin or eth for investment. because the two coins are far from the bubble news and the price is more stable. choose investments in the long term to provide good profit
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
Considering that it is not a huge amount of money, i would start trading with that, maybe you can make much more profit than if you wait to make some profit by bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 77
July 24, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
50-50 BTC/ETH is what I would do tbh
Pages:
Jump to: