Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 2. (Read 4791 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

If it is from bounty, if they advice you to sell it freely, you can, but when the community said that there will be an opportunity when you hold it, the price might go higher further so believe in them. Also holding their coin might be a sign of appreciation.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
For now I think if your on my shoe I will just tell you to hold your bounty token why because the market is to poor selling it now is just not making any sense try and hodl for some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Sure, you should hold them. If you have an opportunity to sell a small part, than do it, but it would not benefit you so much as it could in the nearest future. Just keep holding your coins and wait for the green market.
waiting and holding is the only way that can be done now. but as long as we hold back whether the price of tokens will all be green? what if the price of the altcoin I have is falling and may not be worth it in the future?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
I basically, first analyze a specific coin or token, then draw conclusions about what to do with this asset. Now basically, most tokens need to be sold, because their price is only falling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

for my opinion hold is better, no point u sell now caused the price is vy low  Embarrassed
I suggested to hold it. with the State of the market as the price of a given token is not so great. so it would be good with using it for future held, it is also useful to gain more profits in the future and support for the enhancement of the development support of the coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
If the project is weak, the team does not promote this project, then it is better to get rid of these tokens. It is better to leave the tokens of a decent project for a long time and they will grow when the market grows.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It all depends on you and yoyr plans for those tokens. You can decide to hold or to sell. If any of them is a good project tokens and you are not in desperately need of money, you can decide to keep them for long term thereby building solid portfolio for the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think that now it is not worth selling anything. You will get a penny for your coins or tokens. It is better to save them until they grow market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Sure, you should hold them. If you have an opportunity to sell a small part, than do it, but it would not benefit you so much as it could in the nearest future. Just keep holding your coins and wait for the green market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

for my opinion hold is better, no point u sell now caused the price is vy low  Embarrassed
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
There's no any sense to sell them now,the cryptomarket is currently at the absolute bottom ,just get some patience and wait a few more months,I am sure the price of your tokens will be maybe not too much but still higher than now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
Our main enemy in the market is ourselves. Our faith in the project blinds us. Take as a basis one formula, " investment-breakeven-profit-20% in case of a huge growth of the asset."In your case, you have not invested. You can redo this formula, but always stick to one strategy. Sometimes, one of many projects gives a big profit at a distance, this is another factor that makes us believe in the next project. It's not! That's lucky.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.

Why to think that he should wait? This headline, like a opening comment from creator of this thread, are universal, you can apply it on every single project. Without a name
of the project, for us to be able to check it, some additional info about project itself we can give any advice.
   Some project tokens are good for keeping, some are not worth to even fill out the form for airdrop. Next time when we see similar thread we should ask for more informations,
there is no point to discuss it when we don`t know any clue about project, what they do, who is behind it, etc.
After receiving the token I immediately look at market conditions in advance. When they rang up on I will be selling the token. because of these conditions would be very beneficial to us to use it to sell more of the token in order to profit and not miss an opportunity like this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
What you want to do with your tokens? It is up to you. But my suggestion is that you may hold for at least one year be it so called good or bad coins. There are instances that even so called bad coins are rising and so called good coins are declining. The tokens you have received for free and it will cause loss if you hold them for long. So hold it. Who knows when coins rise in prices.
Activity: 131
Try to sell some tokens and leave yourself about 20% just in case, tokens can really grow. And the same 20% in the early stages almost cost nothing. Always do this strategy and more questions will arise. And over time I'm sure you amass a large number of tokens, which in a few years will cost a lot of money.
Activity: 276
Although many people happen to be good experts, I think it is up to you whether you want to sell or hold. You can research yourself rather than ask others. But one think is sure that none knows which coin will rise or go down in prices. There are instances that lesser known coins are rising unexpectedly and so called good coins are declining. So If you are not running short of money, you should hold at least for one year.  
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.

Why to think that he should wait? This headline, like a opening comment from creator of this thread, are universal, you can apply it on every single project. Without a name
of the project, for us to be able to check it, some additional info about project itself we can give any advice.
   Some project tokens are good for keeping, some are not worth to even fill out the form for airdrop. Next time when we see similar thread we should ask for more informations,
there is no point to discuss it when we don`t know any clue about project, what they do, who is behind it, etc.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

The token company will always be in favor of their very own tokens. Because at the end of the day, the value of their tokens will be entirely up to the interest of the investors and traders. I think you will be better guided if you listen to the experts. But then the best way to gauge the value of their tokens is to look at the viability and practicality of the project. If the project is very interesting according to your review, keep their tokens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

If these tokens are valuable, you can sell them, and if they have no value, continue to hold them.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
What do you think about your holding asset? if they are good project then you can hold those coins if not just sell and hold your eth or btc. its not good time to sell any coin. the crypto market is in the dump right now and I think the price would dump more. so just hold your current asset or if you have the proper knowledge you can do trade with your asset.
Pages:
Jump to: