Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 3. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If you need fiat, obviously that you must sell your token. If you don't need fiat, i recommend you hold your token because the price is low now, you can hold and sell at good price in the future when market makes better.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
If you doubt it then you should sell it with any price that you can agree with. If you really need money, of course. But if I were on your place I'd hold it.                                               
Activity: 189
On the off chance that the venture is junk, at that point you should simply offer the tokens at the present market cost. This market isn't reasonable for powerless activities, and you'll see that it'll endure against BTC over the long haul, especially since BTC strength is staying stable more than half. Be that as it may, if the cost has just dumped to crazy levels, at that point it might be best to ride out this wave until the point that it reestablishes a bit.
Activity: 274
if it is good promising project it is better to hold or you can sell it and buy a better coin.its simple as that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I still believe that the market will go up. It seems to me that most coins will rise in price after a few months. This means that it is not the time to sell them today.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Sorry, I don't trust any news or expert, may I know which coins you have received in the bounty, in my experience the project team will distribution to investors in the first stage, and the hunters will receive it in the last stage, all the investors will dump the coins after listing the exchange, after you received your reward only can sell it in the cheapest price, if this is not your urgent money, I will hodl it for my long term investment. 
Activity: 602
I think that in your place you do not need to do this, I would just give the token a chance to bring me a little more money, because by and large it seems to me that the money as a whole can be only if you do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Just trust yourself because in the end it will be your decision. Companies will always say that their product is good, but sometimes it could be just an ad for them. Try to hear from the experts too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
First, analyze the coin and finally learn how to make decisions on their own. It will do more good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It depends. At the present moment and what's your target for the token. Look at the supply of the token and some factors like need to be considered before making the decision to sell or hold.
Activity: 167
everything relies upon how alluring and intriguing the undertaking was . There are ventures which were notwithstanding shaking when the abundance hasn't finished. There are ventures with non apt abundance directors . Well the business sectors nowadays does not support feeble tokens . It won't survive so everything relies upon you. You know the venture and the potential it has. You can offer it and the following thing you see is "rise" and you can likewise offer it along the present market cost and never lament offering it .
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
In this market, listening to other people's words will bring you risks. This is the rule and hope you always remember. You should analyze your project before joining. If it really has a huge community, and has a large investment fund, you should hold because the pumping will happen soon. If not, you should sell quickly.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I agree with many, you need to sell if the coins have no prospects. But the choice depends on you.
Activity: 546
Should you still be patient and don't rush to sell tokens. You should monitor the development of the token, the token good will certainly experience growth. You have to hold the coins for the long term. With your long term has the advantage for the future.
Activity: 1210
I feel strange with you, when many people are happy because they have got payment from the bounty but here you are confused Cheesy
the decision to sell or hold is yours if you feel satisfied with the current results so you can sell it but if you still feel lacking or believe if you will have a high price in the future then hold is the choice you have to do
all decisions are with each of us, as a hired hunter, we must be able to make our own decisions whether it's better to sell or hold our coins. and to ensure your choice, you must always monitor the progress of your coins so you don't have to hesitate to hold or hold. we must be able to analyze projects that we have followed whether they will develop or not have the potential to continue to increase.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
you can not be right every time as some times you sell and after that coin reaches at ATH and some time you hold it value goes down. it should be your strategy at what point of time you will sell your coins. if you believe in project than it must be hold for long term otherwise you can just sell it when you see good price.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

Of course they need to be kept until the price for them grows up so do not even think about selling them for a low price, but it's up to you to make your decision.
Activity: 392
Mentioning the tokens would have been helpful for us to help you make good decisions by checking out the project, my advice is for you to do proper research about the project and the team behind it then you check their roadmap if they actually have a working or will have a working product in future.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
I feel strange with you, when many people are happy because they have got payment from the bounty but here you are confused Cheesy
the decision to sell or hold is yours if you feel satisfied with the current results so you can sell it but if you still feel lacking or believe if you will have a high price in the future then hold is the choice you have to do
Pages:
Jump to: