Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 14. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
im holding bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, ethereum and dash coin. i only have does. and some token from airdrops. thats all i have for now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I am holding ethereum, bitcoin and bancor coins. I just keep on holding this coins until they reach a very high amount. If that happens, then its time to release them as well. These coins also are worth the hold and the wait.
Activity: 144
I hold NPXS, ZRX, ZIL, RKT, FT and FSBT. I pick them because I believe that they are has a good prospect to have a great value in the future.Try to research about them.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
I Hold this:

BTC
LTC
ETH
LIFE
FGC - I've been on this project since DFS and I think it's very promising.
MOON

Activity: 78
I'm holding FGC since last year November. From its initial coin DFS and after being swapped to FGC, I'm still holding this coin cause I'm believing real hard that FGC will make its own way in future of top markets in crypto.
Activity: 99
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

i hold some of the altcoins which i think his price will have a fantastic increase at the end of this year. they are, ethereum, litecoin, cardano, and NEO. i believe to them, hope at the end of this year it can be a profit for me.
Activity: 106
The coins I currently hold for my future investment assets are ETH, NEO, ADA, and Litecoin. I think altcoins that with good prospects it has, will be a very valuable coin with the value it has in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Now hold at home mainly ETH, NEO, LTC, IPSX, Havven, Hydro. It seems to me that these coins are now succeeding in the market and have an excellent potential for growth, there is the possibility of profitable investments.
Activity: 350
I hold a lot of different coins. They are Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Dent, Ripple and many many tokens...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

Should've posted yours first, but try ZER.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
At the moment, I have some promising coins; most hold in the BTC as well as a small share in ETH, everything else I have in the coins that I sell in the near future, I am now waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
I have a lot of coins. EOS, ETH, BTC, Omise GO, Ripple and another 40-50 different small projects.
Activity: 97
Earlier this year, I purchased several different coins. The amounts are small, but for some reason I chose these coins. During the year, I bought a few different coins. At the end of the year I plan to take one of the lines of the list of Forbes.  Grin
XRP ADA MANO PRIV SEND IC NOS
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Daps coin, Linda, u network, tron, banca (going to sell soon)
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I hold TRX and XVG until the end of my life, I trust them because they are the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 70
For now I don’t have too many coins because I have to sell some of them. And the rest of them are; swarm, tron, Herocoin, electroneum, idex. I earn all of them from bounties and waiting for their rising. And I also have espers and kin to hold long term. I believe their potential.
Activity: 75
As of now I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today. But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money. Diversifying is always my investment goal.
Hopefully the results can be nice in the middle of this year.
Activity: 71
These are mine: POWR, ICX and OMG. These are still undervalued coins at the moment and I believe end of this year they will be big so I am holding mine and we'll see year end 2018
Activity: 100
I am relatively new to crypto,so i stick with ethereum and btc
Activity: 162

Personally, I hold these coins for this year. I believe its price will be pumped & dump at this end of the year.

ETH
DASH
NEM
Pages:
Jump to: