Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 15. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I plan to hold my tokens for at least 2 years. I think the most promising tokens are ETH, ADA, IOTA, and of course bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I will list some of the coins I hold:

BTC: Will hold for 4-5 years.

ETH: Will hold for 2 years

Ripple: Will hold for few months.
Activity: 196
Personally I am also suggesting MTC too.

The community is growing and it has really huge potential to be honest.

Somehow its price will be not related to what happens to bitcoin (which should not be in the very first place but it happens to most of the coins at the moment)
Activity: 98
I know your coins, because they're so famous, now I'm proposing MTC, one of the coolest coins I've ever known. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence. This project is being restarted
Activity: 101
I'm hodling STORM (ICO investor, holding for airdrop). I'm holding small amount ETN as well. I recently bought some IUNGO tokens on Kucoin is like 4 times less than ICO price. (The ico raised over $40M) and I've joined their quarterly hodling society as well. Others include INS, FUEL, ETH, Bitcoin
Most of my holding coins are BTC & ETH cause they are stable and expected to reach higher return in coming few months.
Other coins of my Crypto basket are LTC, XPR and NEO.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Currently my portfolio consists of something around 11 coins besides clear the BTC and the ETH. Among them I highlight MNX, Specter D and Medical Token. They are coins that present a very prosperous future and I will hold the 3 by at least until the middle of next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
To me EOS blockchain is very nice. I hold this coin already very long. I believe that very soon EOS will be able to compete to ETH. EOS has the excellent speed of transactions and scalability. Also new blockchains 4.0 are very interesting to me: Pchain and Quarkchain.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I don't keep a large amount in coins, but here's my list of coins for the holding: Eth, Cardano, Oax (I plan to sell after the release of the prototype), AMN, HTML, KIN, Tel.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I'm keeping Ethereum, bitcoin, binance, EOS.
I see this as coin, potent token, good platform. I choose them for long term hold.
Activity: 88
As a conspiracy guy I would not post my holdings. I feel it's data mining.
Activity: 17
90% of my current proftolio is ethereum classic and i plan to sell almost all of it in a week(short the rest of it)10% is litecoin that will sell in a day or two.Got some shitcoins that i will keep for few years just in case that one of them make it
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
For now I only hold Ethereum or bitcoin I'm hoping that this coin will attract many investors so that the price will increase and I'm planning to hold it at least one year.

Man, I started with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now, the market is rich with a lot of the toughest altcoins. You can pick even the cheapest alts in case when you do not have enough money - TRON, Gladius, Credits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BAANX - https://baanx.com
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

Personally, I'm going to hold the ME tokens. These are tokens of the new social network ALLME.
The main stage of ISO will be held in autumn 2018. But they have already collected more than $ 30 million in pre-sale!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
For now, I hold ethereum, bitcoin, neo and litecoin and I hold them on long term because I believe I will make reasonable profit by the time I decide to sell any of my coin.

I bought about 100 NEO ($4,5k) When will the shuttle fly?  Grin
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
For now, I hold ethereum, bitcoin, neo and litecoin and I hold them on long term because I believe I will make reasonable profit by the time I decide to sell any of my coin.
Activity: 32
I hold some eth and some eth-based token in my wallet and have held it since the end of last year and still waiting for the price back up to sell it
Basically Nextcoin (NXT) and Ardor. I'm not quite sure what to do with those Ardor childchains like IGNIS tough.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
In this topic, I would be interested to see experienced hodlers. Hodlers who have a good strategy and good results. Now I see only the name of the coins.
Activity: 22
I hold some eth and some eth-based token in my wallet and have held it since the end of last year and still waiting for the price back up to sell it
Pages:
Jump to: