Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 16. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
My holding list is very big. My strategy is to fix some profit and then hold the rest ammount of the coin.I wish i could hold btc and etherium but i always have to spend it for some investing stuff .The top of my holding list is NEO and WINGS
Activity: 84
I hold some coins as a long-term investment, because i believe that it can make some XX in perspective: TRX, WAVES, LBTC, XEM.
Activity: 98
My holding coins now, this CPY has been received in Bounty and I believe in their platform so I'm ready to hold it even if it's been over a year
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No entail to clasp interpreting require the antique exit to foreshadow the label allay it's unpredictable is some their future
Activity: 166
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

These are my holding coins ( DASH, ETH, VERGE & RIPPLE).
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

My answer is also very simple. Take top 5 altcoins , I think it's enough, buy them  and hold. Come back in 1-2 years and  collect a profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I've been holding BTC, LTC, ETH, XLM, NAS, XRP, BCH. And a lot of coins I'm going to get after bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I hold these coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bcash, Litecoin, NEM (XEM), Dash, Monero (XMR), Cardano, Stellar
Activity: 162

MY holding coins are the:-

1.RIPPLE
2.IOTA
3.WAVES
4.NEM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
These are my coins which I still holding until now:
1) XLM, stellar lumens
2) ADA, Cardano
3) BTC, Bitcoin
4) BLUE, Blue protocol
5) ETH, Ethereum
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
My holding list is very big. My strategy is to fix some profit and then hold the rest ammount of the coin.
I wish i could hold btc and etherium but i always have to spend it for some investing stuffThe top of my holding list is NEO and WINGS
Similar, I always try to take out initial investment and after that I'm leaving that bag "for better days".
Sometimes I competely invest back, buy bigger amount at a lower price, sometimes I just leave them as my "moon bags".
At his rate, I'll probably have about 50 different coins in the next 2 years.

Neo is a great buy, I believe we'll soon have more and more projects on Neo and Neo dexes will be as hot as Idex is right now.
(yes, crystal ball Smiley
Activity: 131
I'm holding so many coins it's embarassing. My favorites are: tomo, icx, wtc, sphtx, trac, tube, dbix, omg, bnb, aura
For at least two years.
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
I am holding a bunch of BTC, ETH, and XLM at the moment, i really trust on those coins but the problem is that sometimes it is very difficult to know if you should dump them or not, it depends
Activity: 87
I have also some coin for holding. Trx, xrp, tio, aion, eth and btc. I always like to hold different types of coin. I think holding is a one kind of investment and here is a chance to make good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I keep a large number of different coins in long. The basis is NEO, ETH, MAN, CS (Credits), TOMO, POA, OPEN.  I believe they all have great potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Last couple of months I’ve been investing in ICOs a lot and most of those ICO investments I left for long term. So my list of holding coins:
1. OST - Simple Token
2. BAX - Babb
3. Dock
4. FOTA -  Fortuna
5. GLA - Gladius

In all of those projects I believe in long term, some of them are currently below ICO price, but that’s because of current state that market is in, as the time will pass and new people get in crypto, there is a big potential for those coins to raise in price.
Activity: 43
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, xlm. But a lot of my experience, only a few coins, but it already provides considerable results. Besides that, I also have yet to coin another try because of lack of capital.
copper member
Activity: 812
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I just hold two coins, that is BETR and NEO.
Activity: 110
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, xlm. But a lot of my experience, only a few coins, but it already provides considerable results. Besides that, I also have yet to coin another try because of lack of capital.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I hold bitcoin, ethereum, noe and some  other coin. I even invest in icos that are promising and also hold some of my token on long term depending on how stable the coin is. Sometimes, I hold for six months, a year or even 2yrs and some longer than that depending on how much potential the coin is.
Pages:
Jump to: