Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 12. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I hold this coins for the 1-2 years:-

DASH
EOS
NEM
IOTA
Activity: 49
NEO, KCS, COSS, VEN, ETH, BTC (plus a very small bag of CEFS and BCO, ARK, NEBL etc)

My idea is to hold coins that provide dividends so that I can happily enjoy crashes and keep on accumulating dividends that I can sell during bull runs. We'll see if this works or not. Currently considering buying a Payfair node just because of the ridiculously cheap price and the huge rewards if it succeeds...
Activity: 315
Merit: 1
I am currently hodling

ETN
TRX
NEO
FRESCO
BLUE
EOS
WAVES
ENUMIVO
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Enthusiasm and belief in the future of crypto directs our actions, I hope we are not mistaken and will be rewarded for this! I HOLD almost all the coins now, because they do not even reach the price of ICO now!
Activity: 71
I hodl
- bitcoin
- steem
- Sbd
- EOs
- Privcy
- fresco
- nobys

Activity: 84
My holding coins now, this CPY has been received in Bounty and I believe in their platform so I'm ready to hold it even if it's been over a year. except for CPY I also have aDB (adbank) which I bought in exchanges, Utrust that I also bought in exchanges. I have almost 2 months to hold it and now I'm really earning it but I'm still waiting for another Sky Rocket.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
If you believe in the over all movement of cryptocurrency and you want the most minimal risk, just hold one each of the most proven coin TYPES. Example: BTC (currency), ETH (application), ZEN or XMR (privacy)
Activity: 86
These are mine: POWR, ICX and OMG. These are still undervalued coins at the moment and I believe end of this year they will be big so I am holding mine and we'll see year end 2018
Activity: 168
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

These are my portfolio and to invest for the long term:-

DASH
NEM
WAVES
EOS
ETH
IOTA
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Apart from big market cap coins likeBTC, ETH, LTC, XVG, XMR, TRX, I am also significantly invested in FGC.

Do check out FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin).

Exchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/FGC/BTC
       https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.fgc_BRIDGE.BTC

Discord – https://discord.gg/tqMUhWa (Team is most active in Discord)

Why FGC has bright future:

•   This project is very much under the radar with a very low Market Capitalization. Thus massive scope for growth.

•   One of the very few Crypto currency with actual use case (E-sports and Fantasy Sports). They have already signed impressive partnerships, which is an amazing beginning. Soon it will emerge as a market leader in e-sports and fantasy sports industry.

•   Team is extremely transparent and helpful. Just join their discord and feel for yourself.

•   FGC is a Masternode and PoW/PoS coin. Masternode rewards are just amazing. Check out here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/FGC/

•   They have recently announced about raising funds worth 50 million EURO!!

There is so much more I could talk about this project but it’s better if you do your own research and make up your mind.
You could thank me after a year or two 😉
Activity: 224
I have rather big portfolio

1. ETH
2. BTC
3. XBP
4. LEDU
5. WRE
6. EQL
7. MKF
8. IOST

And many more...
Activity: 98
I have also some coin for holding. Trx, xrp, tio, aion, eth and btc. I always like to hold different types of coin. I think holding is a one kind of investment and here is a chance to make good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for us to hold the coins not so long, forever we get the advantage we will release it, because now the price of alt up and down is also good. so we will more easily benefit.
Activity: 116
At the moment I keep a lot of coins. The main ones are:
1) ArcBlock - I have been holding since the ICO
2) Cardano - bought in the winter and now still gradually buy
3) IOTA (my favorite coin), bought it last year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Now it is really nothing to do. If you sell in this red bloody market - I think you are not so clever. The best thing now is not to move anywhere. The market is unpredictable 
No one moves and market won't go anywhere.
I am not holding anything at the moment I have sold everything long time ago, except few tokens I was rewarded in bounty. I might buy bitcoins again it is good time to invest.
I hope that you didn't regret when you sold everything long time ago. In my case, I really regret of selling around 0.3 BTC few months before even that I already sold this amount when the btc value is more than now. I didn't regret too much because at this time I needed it so much. Anyway, It's too good for you to buy some bitcoin again and look to invest for a long time, It's really profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Now it is really nothing to do. If you sell in this red bloody market - I think you are not so clever. The best thing now is not to move anywhere. The market is unpredictable 
No one moves and market won't go anywhere.
I am not holding anything at the moment I have sold everything long time ago, except few tokens I was rewarded in bounty. I might buy bitcoins again it is good time to invest.
copper member
Activity: 233
There are lots of great coin out there but the best remain Bitcoin but I will live to keep NEO, ETH,  MTC
But the one I like most is NPXS the team is really making the coin a big deal. They even py the coin holders some percentage of their  coin in the holder's wallet every month (just imaging if I keep this coin more than a year) 
Activity: 28
SCR (Socratus Coin)
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
My favorite (and big hope for lambo Smiley) is Dropil (Drop). I also hold ETH, XMR and a few small coins (like LYM and HBZ).
Activity: 132
I HOLD:

ETH
BTC
NEO
WAVES
DASH
Pages:
Jump to: