Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 13. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
PRIVCY
DeepOnion
Shield
Doge

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Now it is really nothing to do. If you sell in this red bloody market - I think you are not so clever. The best thing now is not to move anywhere. The market is unpredictable 
Activity: 36
I hold FGC, DENT, AEG and a few other PoS coins.  Im hedging on the fact I think PoW will eventually get shutdown by some government or environmental organization and PoS will win.  FGC is my favorite because its a solid project with a solid team and is a small market cap project with endless room for growth.
Activity: 88
The only I have is token, I earn FDX and CHSB, I'm planning to hold this two token until the price will increase, maybe it takes for 6 to 8 months, as long as the price was stable in low price I keep on holding it.
Activity: 97
Today, more precisely yesterday, I added another very interesting coin XDNA to my list. Now unfortunately it can only be mine, but I think in the near future it can be purchased.
Activity: 14
Litecoin
Tron
Ripple
Cardano
Activity: 96
Currently the 2 altcoin that I hold the most are ETH and NEO. Both of these altcoin have a lot of community and are the foundation for developing ICO projects on its platform. These are very important factors to help the value of these two altcoin is stable and growth in the coming time.
Activity: 126
It is very sad to look at the market situation now, but it is too late - only HODL. Now keep in my purse XLM, WAN, ETC, AMB, REQ, XYO, DRGN. Now they are in a very large drawdown, but I believe in the rapid growth as soon as the market will recover.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

End of the year I sell all my assets this and the beginning of the new year I will buy back, this I have done in 2 years.

not a bad strategy!
A good strategy is to sell your coins at the end of each year. It's right to update your investment portfolio and start a new life without worry.
Activity: 75
I know your coins, because they're so famous, now I'm proposing MTC, one of the coolest coins I've ever known. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
bitcoin ethereum most the majority and held and held by investors. for the others I think are just some of the course according to their own predictions that allow can go up in value. for my own ethereum and bitcoin does exist and is now adding EOS and ripple for I am holding.
Activity: 75
I Hold this:
NEO
LTC

I hope these two coins give me good return of my investment.
Activity: 97
Today's Bitcoin course shows that you need to get rid of all the coins that depend on it. But then I have to sell almost everything I hold in my arms. Tired of such a situation, incomprehensible swings up and down.  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I hold ubt and ethereum. I do think i will hold ubt until next year and for ethereum maybe i will invest it on Ico such as romad or jinbi or maybe i will buy some pundi x cause seems pundi x are very low now.
Activity: 28
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I Hold this:
Bitcoin
Ripple
Ethereum
EOS
Stellar
TRON
Just relax that I do, and waiting to rise up. Calm bro
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I really like the iota and the etherium. I will keep them until I win or until I completely collapse
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I Hold 1 altcoin since December 2017.

FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin) and I'm still holding and continue staking. I personally believe that this coin will grow this year.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I am holding PriVCY coin and Fantasy Gold Coin. Both has its own blockchain and not just a token using other coin's platform. Both has a Proof of Stake and both will soar high and have a real goal and project. You guys should check it.
Activity: 182
I keep a lot of coins that earned in bounty and invested in the ICO and I see that all coins drop in price! This is very sad, because it is unknown how long it will last! Coins are falling by 50-70% down! Now when the coin comes I translate it into ETH!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

If i hold coins i think bitcoin because this is a currencies that change every days, months and years so possible the value is grow up but now a days nothing I still do not have coins.
Pages:
Jump to: