Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 11. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I know your coins, because they're so famous, now I'm proposing MTC, one of the coolest coins I've ever known. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
My holdings are many. Like, Gas, litecoin, NEO, ethereum classic, ethereum, tron, ripple, cardano, stellar, cindicator, MTC. I have also other coins that are yet to be listed like ME. However I am planning to sell some of my holdings. I will keep only litecoin, ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 81
Let me just site few out of the ones I'm having, that I feel are having good potentialities. I have, Ethereum, Lite, Rebellious, Senderon and STH to mention just but few.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
While in the long term, I practically do not hold any coins, except for ETH. I use it mainly to pay tokens, which I need for periodic trading.
Activity: 378
Like many here, personally, I prefer hold ETH. Although now I also look closely at NEO, LTC and other traditionally reliable projects for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For about a year, hold ETH. The rest of the coins for the long term do not hold. Because it is too risky now, I can only periodically trade promising altcoins.
Activity: 63
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

Cardano is really perfectly adapted to the conditions of the crypto-currency economy. When the active coining of coins begins, the value of coins will go up sharply, analysts are sure. And they characterize Cardano as a worthy option for long-term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I have 2 altcoins and i think they have potential to increase in the future, MTIP and CAV. I hold until the price is going up, mtip is not listing in the market but i will hold it until the company listing in the market. Im patiently waiting, thats the key in this situation.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I'm holding everything. I was 100% in alts and waiting for gdmn altseason.
Tried to average down last 2 weeks, but it's a dip after a dip.
I'm only few months in this, so let's say - lesson learned.
My worst are low caps, just to name few - EVE, LINX and AUC  Grin
Activity: 1036
I HODL this:
ICX
DRGN
DGB
DATX
XLM
ETC
WAN
IOTA
REQ
ITC
NEO
XYO

Now I have a small loss, but I expect a bullish market soon. From ETC I expect growth to $ 35-65 in the next six months. From all the rest - just growth at least to the purchase area.  Angry
copper member
Activity: 262
Now Bitcoin is in correction mode as well as all cryptocurrency.Bitcoin price fall 19000 to 6000 So all altcoin price fallen.I baught some altcoin but every alt coin price fall so I am In loss.In this reason I hold my altcoin.when price increse then I sell my altcoin.
my holding coin : ★Ada ★Trx ★Tx ★Geo
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
I have some kinds of coins that ill hold for now and we hope in this end of year those of my coins are going to increase the prices of it. Because ill hold some of my coins i know it will have some potetial of and ill trust some of my coins that i have for now and its a long time all of my coins ill hold.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Ethereum, Stellar, Ethereum Classic, Verge - I have been holding for a year and will keep on until it gives a good profit.
Activity: 139
I just keep eth and bitcoin. I will keep at least until the end of this year
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Im hodling PRIV it's promising im encouraging you to join the airdrop 20weeks airdrop currently in week4.
Activity: 77
I've been already invested a good coin but I don't want to invest too much coin right now but I have a plan to additional more coin if I have a profit from my invested coin and this are the following:
XRP
XLM
DGB
Activity: 118

These are my holding coins:-

EOS
WAVES
NEO
XRP
ETH

I hope it's price will be rise again in next few weeks.
Activity: 476
I holding some popular coin that listed in top 10 ranking like BTC,  ETH,  NEO,  XLM, TRON.  and i wi sell it all of them when the price reach 2 times and i will use the money to buy new car.  Hopefully the price soon bullish and going up to 2 times so my dream will be come true.
Activity: 28
I can only advise you where to invest and how much but I do not know much about holdtngs on this Socratus solution of all problems
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”

I hold this coins for the 1-2 years:-

DASH
EOS
NEM
IOTA

I hold this following coins because I know it has a bright future.

Bitcoin
-bitcoin already prove us that there is a chance to make rich in bitcoin, we already witness his performance last year of december. So i hold bitcoin for long term investment.

Ethereum
-they say that this coin is have a similar to bitcoin, and they also say that it is the next bitcoin, So i invest this coin for long term investment also.

Let's wait and see what happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: