Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 11. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
Are you sure to get rid of bitcoin and ethereum to raise the price of another coin, when the coins are gradually worthless if you will not regret it? But if the coin has a good future, it's good that your effort. I hope you are lucky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
Its still your decision. its you own money. you've got EOS, its still a great pick! remember why we go into crypto? In order to make money. Although picking of coins is a huge factor, but the main goal is to make money. Whatever you are holding so long as you can earn income!
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
OP you sell your btc and eth this drop so that's bad idea because better to hold this two for long then i think also that you buy this month only so you don't see the market this january and february like btc,eth are so low than this month then you afraid to hold this two because they drop now so that's not good and better to buy again this drop,i also recommend dash for investment here in crypto because dash,ltc,bch can go high base in the development this year actually they grow a lot
Activity: 70
May 24, 2018, 01:56:13 AM
The best buy in red market will be not TUSD ot Tether - it's Bitcoin Private!
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/999465363170619394
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
May 24, 2018, 01:30:51 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
On the one hand, this move is correct so you will strengthen your positions, but do not choose the dash, it seems that you are already exhausted. And since the elixir, 0x and tron on short-term are very good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
May 23, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Altcoins just have more volatility, so you can definitely end up getting lucky as you said. I find myself in the same position somewhat. I just keep enough ETH or BTC to be useful if I want to try and buy something on the forums but overall I'm looking to altcoins for big gains (or big losses like recently Grin ).
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 23, 2018, 08:35:03 PM
If you define short-term investment, then invest in altcoins, which is my experience to invest in altcoins in the top 10 to minimize the risk of dump altcoins on rates. The current investment in EOS and XLM is the most logical in my opinion because I think these 2 cryptos will be potential in the next time.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 08:15:28 PM
Good for you, if I was you I would do the same move or done the same decision as you do. If I can't see any potential or this certain coin does not give me enough profit then I would happily dump it for another coin. I think it is a normal move for any investor to dump coins that they feel like not giving them enough to avoid loss.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 08:10:18 PM
Too bad my picks are currency coins. Adoption can't come sooner. Some island should adopt crypto currency. Ahem Japan, Hawaii.
Activity: 439
May 23, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
My decision to put money on dash is, its cumulative return is really high. Dash has a really good tech and has potential to beat out bitcoin. Dash has ATM machines just like bitcoin but not as much. Dash has some tech that bitcoin doesn't even have. They got lighting speed transaction. Doesn't fork as much too.

Reason why I chose verge was becuae the return it gave out within 2 years is incredible. Way more than bitcoin and ethereum combined. Verge has a tech just like dash but it has more circulating supply. Verge is on top of its tech game. But verge has a lot of haters too. Verge isnt top 20 yet but when it hits top 10 . it means huge returns. People getting into crypto would be like hey verge coin is cheap I might get a bag now. Then 25 cents later hey verge is cheap I might get a bag now.

Eos is light years ahead of blockchain. The guy Dan is gonna save crypto.

I also got a Tron bag and pundi x.
I like huge percentage return coins. That's my strategy. Bitcoin and ether is sky high it will take along time for huge returns. I want it bad. After 2017 bullrun. Lol. My goal is one mil
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Dumping is not good all the time, but it is good sometimes. If you have been hodling the coins for so long now with the intention that it will rise but it is not rising when other coins are rising, then it is worth dumping them in persuit of good coins. But if the coins are doing well, it is not advicable to dump.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
Its your own decision if you want to dump your all coins and find some coins that you know will have potential to grow. Dash and do a is good coin to buy for long term and I think your decision is right hold that coins in year will bring you a good profit.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
it can be done easily if you already have other coins that are more potential, this can be done because you can avoid the risk of loss and always get a profit. so before it's too late you can choose one or more coins that really have the potential to give profit.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
It is best to dump non performing coins for a valuable one like ether,bitcoin or any major established cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 06:34:30 PM
I am a little bit confused. Did you dump all your bitcoins and etherem for Dash and verge? I don't think it is a good decision. If bitcoin does not increase then how can you think DASH will give you profits? And VERGE is not a good coin to hodl anymore. Sorry, in my view you made a bad move
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
The coins that you dump, is very good, and they are showing good track of their price as of now. I just hope that the coin you replace from the previous one is good. Also I am grateful that you are a 1 year holder. Surely you can gain huge profit at that time if you choose a good coin.
Activity: 155
May 23, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Just believe on your pick altcoin and have a faith on it do not depend on others though make your own analysis and avoid panic selling. The coins you has been dumped i think they are have potentials maybe your new coin have better a future so you bought them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
You have dumped some very good coins, but you did not talk about the coins you are holding instead. I do believe they should be good enough to hold. This year is likely to favour some coins that we least expect would do well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
May 23, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
I can say that you are quit strategic with your decision as dash, verge  are project that is worth following, am just against dumping all your BTC and ETH, as this are the king of all the coins in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
May 23, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
I think you are doing pretty badly because instead of dash and verge, bitcoin and ethereum have a very good potennsi in the year, look at bitcoin and ethereum charts year after year. my advice try your analysis sharpened again do not be too desperate to invest in cryptocurency.
Pages:
Jump to: