Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 12. (Read 18340 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what if i need 0.0001 btc real bad for drugs, but no one will give it to me.

should i mine on 3 S3's, or a S1 solo-mining bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

You say antiscientific nonsenses. I cant talk seriously with you. You paid by the oil companies? They pay well?

You say antiscientific lies. Nothing you said is based on actual observable science. You must be paid by shucsters and charlatans selling their fake motors and bullshit conspiracy books.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
if there was a such a thing with free energy, I would of

1. Gave me a free from one bill to pay every month
2. Bicoin mining 24/7
3. Leave everything on esp hot weather AC  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
I always said I'd transmute all the plastic and nonbiodegradeables here on Earth into something useful if that were to happen.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Free Energy Magnet Motor fan used as Free Energy Generator "Free Energy" light bulb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAhiu6UqXQ
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
"The secret of free energy is almost revealed by the turkish inventor Muammer Yildiz at the university in Delft at the OTB research centre of the Dutch Technical University."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU

And here some proof of the resurrection of Lazarus who lived in the town of Bethany near Jerusalem by Jesus of Nazareth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR1ku3kE2lY
"The secret of free energy is almost revealed by the turkish inventor Muammer Yildiz at the university in Delft at the OTB research centre of the Dutch Technical University."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
The magnetic generators are real and will soon flood the market and this will mean the end of capitalism.

Nope. They have already flooded the internet attracting uneducated people.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Oh geez. Having a background in electromagnetism, I really should stay out of this loony bin, but since I'm too much of a sadist...

There is an area of quantum mechanics that suggests that working with mathematics and scientific testing is the thing that produces the results, because the scientist is either looking for the results, or his subconscious is looking for the results, or possibly, because the subconsciouses of many people are looking for the results.

Quantum doesn't make the scientist "produce" the outcome, but rather the outcome observed depends on how the scientist observed it. The outcome is the same, and is produced by nature regardless of what the scientist does. But, like looking at something from the left side or the right side and seeing two different outcomes, in quantum physics observation are different based on how one looks.

The problem with the theoretical physicists is that they make a theory and they expect the nature to obey to this theory. This is nonsense.

They make a theory based on previously observed evidence. A theory is simply a best guess explanation for the reality observed. Theoretical physicists observe some events in nature, which obeys its own laws, and come up with theories to explain how it does those things that it actually does. You make it sound as if theory is something scientists thing happens, while nature has something else happen, which is absolutely not what a theory or what scientists do.

As for the stupid "magnet powered" motors, magnets are not a source of energy. They have zero energy when they are in a neutral position not near anything magnetic, store up energy when you bring them close to another magnetic field, and release that energy when they are let go and allowed to return to their neutral position again. It's basic Science 101 kinetic/potential energy stuff. Basically, a magnet as a source of energy is no different from a spring, which can push off when you squeeze it, but you have to add the energy to compress the spring in the first place, or a hill that will let a ball roll down off of it, but you have to roll that ball to the top of the hill to store up energy in it. For magnetic energy to start exherting any force, you first have add force to it. And whatever force you add will be less than the force you get back. You claimed that magnetism and electricity don't have anything to do with heat, but that is absolutely untrue. Magnetic fields passing through magnets and wires create heat, and in high enough energy concentrations can create massive amounts of heat. That's how hair dryers work, and why electro magnetic motors have limits on how much they can move or what kind of strain they can handle. They overheat.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
There is no free energy, well its possible but it still cost something..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 Free Energy Motor - Generator QMOGEN 1KWATT EVIVA unit from Kiev Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j860XSP2fU
The magnetic generators are real and will soon flood the market and this will mean the end of capitalism.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
There's no such thing as free energy because that's not how the laws of physics works, there is however plenty of cheap energy, everything has a cost and has to come from something especially when you try generating electricity, the problem is people who declare free energy don't think about what they're saying that much which is why it gets thrown around so often especially in politics.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

I wouldn't think there was unlimited either really, because even plentiful resources are finite but I could be proven wrong on that point but we haven't discovered anything that is truly unlimited yet.

i agree with lethn. There is no such thing as unlimited energy because we have limited resources. There is a point where anything would come to an end. Even the stars that produces great amounts of energy would suddenly come to its end and explode.

and there would be no free energy because the businessmen and the government wont allow it. They wont have income from it and they cant control it. They want money and power thats all

Sounds like some government big business person making a statement.

I agree with lethn, as well. There's just gotta be a limit to energy. Not that we will see it for the next 13 to 14 billion years, of course.

Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There's no such thing as free energy because that's not how the laws of physics works, there is however plenty of cheap energy, everything has a cost and has to come from something especially when you try generating electricity, the problem is people who declare free energy don't think about what they're saying that much which is why it gets thrown around so often especially in politics.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

I wouldn't think there was unlimited either really, because even plentiful resources are finite but I could be proven wrong on that point but we haven't discovered anything that is truly unlimited yet.

i agree with lethn. There is no such thing as unlimited energy because we have limited resources. There is a point where anything would come to an end. Even the stars that produces great amounts of energy would suddenly come to its end and explode.

and there would be no free energy because the businessmen and the government wont allow it. They wont have income from it and they cant control it. They want money and power thats all
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I'm sure the mad scientists will eventually figure out how to use helium 3 but until then we have solar cells and magnetic driven wind turbines?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

And I did some research on that candle holder, when the wax goes to the bottom, you can take the candle out and place it on top again!

LOL! I assumed as much, otherwise it would be pretty useless.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: