Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 9. (Read 18340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I cant believe that people like nsimmons are inside universities.

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY

So buddy has exploited a cavitation effect for heating and you're upset he's still employed?

EDIT:

OK, I watched the video LOL
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I cant believe that people like nsimmons are inside universities.

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
You'll go farther on a litre of gasoline than you'll go on a litre of alcohol. There's no getting around the fact gasoline has a higher energy content.
I'm pretty sure I'd die if I tried to go anywhere on a liter of gasoline, but I can go almost anywhere without giving half a damn on a liter of alcohol. Your argument is illogical.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
There is much confusion here between free energy ($$$) and an over unity machine. An over unity machine is impossible. A nuclear reaction is not an over unity, the inputs are not greater than the outputs. The binding energy contained in a mass of uranium is less that the output energy, even atomic weapons are very inefficient and convert a small percentage of the mass's binding energy to another form (heat, em radiation..etc)

Free energy is a different story though and they are sources which are free from a dollar cost, but not from a systems cost. A hamster in a wheel is free energy if you don't have to feed the hamster. I have done the math on my hedgehog who loves his wheel. He is about 20% efficient.

I have an old alternator on my exercise bike, which charges a lead battery with an inverter. Its more of a novelty but i have used it when we've lost power in a storm. It would be free if I didn't have to eat.

Find a way to draw energy into you personal "system" from outside of it, like the river hydro electric idea in the post above me, will provide you with free energy, but it steals it from somewhere else. In this case the earth's potential gravity.

This other stuff about secret machines that burn water, or "brown's gas" which is just hydrogen are bull, because it requires more energy to break the reactants down into a useful form than you get out of it. Unless you have an unlimited source of local free hydrogen, what good is it.

The other issues are people confusing pollution with C02. Its possible to have a very complete reaction with methane or another simple hydro carbon and have only c02 as a product, but the issue is the ability of CO2 to retain solar energy, not smog which is just particulate matter in the atmosphere. The later will eventually come out of suspension and settle.

Realistic long term solutions involve, tidal, solar and wind, but ultimately we need better battery capacity, which is coming online, albeit slowly. I read an estimate years ago that if most of the desert in New Mexico (I think) was covered in solar panels it would provide for the entire planets energy requirements, in all aspects, jets, ships, cars, provided they were all electric and storage capacity was adequate.
Activity: 412
could do with a river outside of my house and i build something like a water wheel to generate a trickle of energy lol
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
" You know who controls the Law in USA ? The Justice Supreme Courts are controlled by The Vatican , yes , they are the ones holding back this technology !
The Vatican controls The Justice Supreme Courts by The RED mass which is controlled by The Knights of Columbus , The Arch Bischop of NY and The Arch Bischop of Washington all overseen by The jesuits of Georgetown and Fordham University which on THEIR turn are overseen by The Jesuit Superior General from Rome ! So anyone who want's a car like this write a letter to GESU in Rome ! Cheerio ! Have a good one !

Another great way to drive a car with minimum pollution , these technology's are suppressed by The Controlling Freemasonry powers that all lead to The Jesuit Controlled British Crown (The Worshipful Company of Fuellers of the livery Comapnies) & Rome (Equestrian order , Knights of Malta (Vatican Knighthoods), Papal Bloodlines and Society of Jesus controlling it all) , Power , Money , False Wars , Media manipulation , Religion , Money System , controlling the masses. Time for a change , now is the time , the times are ideal for change because the planet is being robbed and destroyed by this system that is based on profit and power.Corporations only care for profit. Enough Blood for Oil.....
Also they have depopulation agenda , Monsanto , Agenda 21, unsolved 911 and WW3 is in the making + The Creation of a fascist World order which is carried out under the name of Peace and a better world , don't believe them they are responsible for the mess we are in in the first place, if we all know the truth then we can stop it and change the system because its for the benefit for us all (Also for Rome) and in return we create the basis of respect and also the basis on working together worldwide. Rome has proven that they aren't able to control our world , they had their chances , now the change comes from the people and i hope we soon start to organize with the right influencial people. Peace to all."

http://sonyalphalab.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-139.html

Anyone who think this guy is crazy, please learn and read for yourself. This shit is true, and we all being played out against eachother...
Activity: 106
" You know who controls the Law in USA ? The Justice Supreme Courts are controlled by The Vatican , yes , they are the ones holding back this technology !
The Vatican controls The Justice Supreme Courts by The RED mass which is controlled by The Knights of Columbus , The Arch Bischop of NY and The Arch Bischop of Washington all overseen by The jesuits of Georgetown and Fordham University which on THEIR turn are overseen by The Jesuit Superior General from Rome ! So anyone who want's a car like this write a letter to GESU in Rome ! Cheerio ! Have a good one !

Another great way to drive a car with minimum pollution , these technology's are suppressed by The Controlling Freemasonry powers that all lead to The Jesuit Controlled British Crown (The Worshipful Company of Fuellers of the livery Comapnies) & Rome (Equestrian order , Knights of Malta (Vatican Knighthoods), Papal Bloodlines and Society of Jesus controlling it all) , Power , Money , False Wars , Media manipulation , Religion , Money System , controlling the masses. Time for a change , now is the time , the times are ideal for change because the planet is being robbed and destroyed by this system that is based on profit and power.Corporations only care for profit. Enough Blood for Oil.....
Also they have depopulation agenda , Monsanto , Agenda 21, unsolved 911 and WW3 is in the making + The Creation of a fascist World order which is carried out under the name of Peace and a better world , don't believe them they are responsible for the mess we are in in the first place, if we all know the truth then we can stop it and change the system because its for the benefit for us all (Also for Rome) and in return we create the basis of respect and also the basis on working together worldwide. Rome has proven that they aren't able to control our world , they had their chances , now the change comes from the people and i hope we soon start to organize with the right influencial people. Peace to all."

http://sonyalphalab.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-139.html
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I think that energy from the Sun or wind should be free energy.
Problem here is that technology to use this free energy is not yet free. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
Can you show me what is  'free energy' ?  Tongue

This is about as close to free-energy as you are going to get:

Someone has to buy the hamster and the wheel though.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The universe would have been destroyed in an instant.

Maybe it has been destroyed. Maybe life and everything else is simply an echo across the remains of the dimensions.

Cool
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
The universe would have been destroyed in an instant.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Move to Turkmenistan, free energy for ALL citizens, yeah you saw that right, look it up!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
What a dark place, so many mushrooms growing here.

Oil from dinosaurs, you've got to be trolling!

Nukes are a weapon and everything you believe about them is probably wrong, a lie and a complete fabrication.

Q: What do we know about energy for sure?
A: It can't be created or destroyed.

...but the question is "what if it was possible".

Ok so we've created energy, now what? What are you going to do with that energy? Are you going to make money with it? That money belongs to your elite masters!

I hope this answers all your questions. 
Activity: 98
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )

A classic example of bigger output than the input, is nuclear energy. Nuclear energy uses the aether power. But you can see many other examples here:

If this were true, then why do we need to keep refueling nuclear power plants with fresh uranium, and keep having to dispose of spent fuel nuclear waste that is NOT uranium? Something is being added, and waste is being created. Meaning it's not an infinite source of energy, meaning once we run out of uranium, that's it for uranium powered nuclear reactors. This suggests that the energy is stored in the nuclear fuel itself, and is released when we use it, same as energy out of coal, oil, etc. No math required to understand this.

Tell me how much energy we need to create an atomic explosion and how much energy we take from the explosion. Is the output bigger than the input? Yes or no?

It takes very little energy, just a tiny spark, to extract much more energy from gasoline, too. That doesn't make gasoline some magic perpetual motion fuel. It just makes them sources of energy, where that energy came from something else, and can easily be released. For gasoline the energy came from the sun that powered the plants that dinosaurs ate, and then the sun and earth's pressure that decomposed those dinos and converted them into oil. For nuclear power, it was a star's pressure that fused lighter elements into heavier uranium. Either was, energy was already existing, was transfered into a fuel, and once we release it from that fuel, it's gone. Just like a magnet that's brought too close to another magnet, storing up energy, and once they are released, the magnets spring apart and all that energy is gone, or energy added to water to break it into hydrogen and oxygen, and once the two gases are recombined, that energy is gone.
Note that in ALL those cases, the energy put in is less than the energy we get out of it. Even for star created nuclear fuel.

Well for atomic explosions, each and every single atom has huge energy, whatever we are seeing is only conversion , so its true that smaller inputs may seem to have larger outputs ........
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

You say antiscientific nonsenses. I cant talk seriously with you. You paid by the oil companies? They pay well?

You say antiscientific lies. Nothing you said is based on actual observable science. You must be paid by shucsters and charlatans selling their fake motors and bullshit conspiracy books.

There is more to the universe than science can explain.

No.  Science can explain everything - there is no such thing as magic.

We just need time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
It isn't.

What is wrong with you people?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
This was probably already commented on, but didn't Nicola Tesla find a way to tap into the earths...."hum"? Frequency, whatever you want to call it. I think that's what wardencliff was all about. But there we're some bazaar mental implications that came along with it. And he was afraid that it could be used as some kind of psychological weapon. It was also backed by a rockefeller who thought free energy would zap his plans at the money game. So it was scrapped.

Antenna towers are so informal, I prefer giant marble coated gold capped stone pyramids.

Not phallic enough.

That is shaped like a mushroom.  Coincidence?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

You say antiscientific nonsenses. I cant talk seriously with you. You paid by the oil companies? They pay well?

You say antiscientific lies. Nothing you said is based on actual observable science. You must be paid by shucsters and charlatans selling their fake motors and bullshit conspiracy books.

There is more to the universe than science can explain.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I believe that 5,000 years ago and before, natural magnetic strength of the earth and many materials - possibly the essence of magnetism itself - was hundreds of times as strong as it is now. I think that the strength of magnetism on the earth collapsed do to some cosmic happening, maybe a near collision with another planet-sized body, and that this is what changed magnetism on earth forever. I believe that this also changed the way radiation acts, and that because of it, we can't get accurate readings using carbon dating.

Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If there's such a thing, then people won't worry about working overtime.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: