Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 8. (Read 18340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Aether is an outdated belief,

"belief"? æther isn't about religion at all.

like flat earth.

Nobody but most brainwashed peon ever believed the earth was flat, take a gander at the Earth's shadow on the moon.

We believed that electromagnetic energy, which includes light, traveled in waves,

Again this isn't about religion, light defiantly has waves no question about it.

and waves require a medium to travel through. However, there is vacuum in space, so we couldn't understand how those waves could travel through space,

"vacuum"? The probability of finding the electron at any point in space is non-zero, this implies that any given volume of space is not a vacuum.

and theorized that maybe the universe is filled with this aether that energy waves go through.

So they called this not-a-vacuum æther.

However, there was no way for us to detect that aether, and numerous experiments showed that there is no evidence for its existence, other than that light and radio travel through space somehow. It was much later after Tesla that we discovered that light is both a wave and a particle

Who is this "we" are you part of some cult?

- photon - and thus that energy can travel through space in particle form. Something like aether, which we could never prove existed, turned out to not be needed for the universe to work, and is thus considered to not be real in science.

"we" can't figure out why it behaves like a particle and a wave hence æther is not real? There's no logic to this statement it's like trying to figure out how many faeries can fit on the head of a pin and coming up with an answer of purple.

In short, not everything Tesla invented was scientifically correct or functional. Especially in his later years when he went from electro mechanical systems, to more theoretical based on ideas that wouldn't be proven false or true for decades later.

I'd love some examples!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Aether is an outdated belief, like flat earth. We believed that electromagnetic energy, which includes light, traveled in waves, and waves require a medium to travel through. However, there is vacuum in space, so we couldn't understand how those waves could travel through space, and theorized that maybe the universe is filled with this aether that energy waves go through. However, there was no way for us to detect that aether, and numerous experiments showed that there is no evidence for its existence, other than that light and radio travel through space somehow. It was much later after Tesla that we discovered that light is both a wave and a particle - photon - and thus that energy can travel through space in particle form. Something like aether, which we could never prove existed, turned out to not be needed for the universe to work, and is thus considered to not be real in science.

In short, not everything Tesla invented was scientifically correct or functional. Especially in his later years when he went from electro mechanical systems, to more theoretical based on ideas that wouldn't be proven false or true for decades later.

Oh, and this sentence on that web site
Their emissions of longitudinal impulses can exceed the speed of light
pretty much confirms my suspicion that it's be. Nothing can exceed the speed of light.

"A Brief History of Superluminal Wave Experiments

1) In 1988 researcher Alexi Guy Obolensky, working together with Prof. Panos Pappas, transmitted electric pulse shock waves at superluminal speed.  They published the results of their experiment in Electricity and Wireless World,December 1988, pp. 1162 – 1165.

page 1162,  page 1163,  page 1164,  page 1165

The above page links are provided on Dr. Pappas’ website.  Some of the images are marked with corrections that Dr. Pappas has made to correct mistakes made in the original published manuscript which was mistakenly not sent to A. G. Obolensky for his final review.

2) Also in 1988, Eric Dollard demonstrated an experiment in which he sent longitudinal waves through a coaxial cable at 1.26 c.  He discusses this in the following video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549#.  See especially the part 14 minutes into the video.

3) In 2005 – 2006 Alexi Guy Obolensky and myself transmitted high voltage Coulomb shock wave pulses across his laboratory at a speed averaging 1.26 c.  At 3.07 meters distance the pulse arrived 1.7 nanoseconds faster than luminal speed.  Our threshold resolution for distinguishing time delays was 125 picoseconds.  The rise time of our shock front was about 0.8 nanoseconds.  The speed declined inversely with increasing distance from the emitting electrode in accordance with the predictions of subquantum kinetics.  At a distance of 83 cm from the electrode the speed was clocked as high as 2.1 c with speeds as high as 8 c being projected at 65 cm distance!  Graphs of the data are published in my book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, p. 177 -185.  Other than this reporting, Obolensky and myself have not yet taken the time to write up the results for publication in a technical journal due to current demands on our time.  Nevertheless, as described in Verification Number 11, our experiment confirmed a key a priori prediction of subquantum kinetics.

4) Also around this time, Eugene Podkletnov and Modanese performed experiments with the Podkletnov gravity impulse beam generator in which they succeeded in sending gravity shock impulses over a distance of 1211 meters at a speed of 64 c.  They report their findings in a paper entitled “Study of Light Interaction with Gravity Impulses and Measurements of the Speed of Gravity Impulses” which is appearing this year (2011) in an edited book of papers.  E. Podkletnov has disclosed to me in personal communication that they have succeeded in measuring speeds of several thousand c in a higher power impulse beam generator.

5) Dr. Panos Pappas has recently continued experiments on superluminal pulse propagation in his own laboratory in Athens, Greece.  He reports the results of his work on his papimi.gr website.

In addition to the above there are various reports of superluminal signal propagation over very short distances such as the papers by Ishii and Giakos (1991) and Enders and Nimtz (1993)."

Source: http://starburstfound.org/neutrinos-break-speed-light-limit-physics-crisis/

If it can't be replicated in another lab, it isn't science and it is bullshit.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Aether is an outdated belief, like flat earth. We believed that electromagnetic energy, which includes light, traveled in waves, and waves require a medium to travel through. However, there is vacuum in space, so we couldn't understand how those waves could travel through space, and theorized that maybe the universe is filled with this aether that energy waves go through. However, there was no way for us to detect that aether, and numerous experiments showed that there is no evidence for its existence, other than that light and radio travel through space somehow. It was much later after Tesla that we discovered that light is both a wave and a particle - photon - and thus that energy can travel through space in particle form. Something like aether, which we could never prove existed, turned out to not be needed for the universe to work, and is thus considered to not be real in science.

pretty much confirms my suspicion that it's be. Nothing can exceed the speed of light.

"A Brief History of Superluminal Wave Experiments

1) In 1988 researcher Alexi Guy Obolensky, working together with Prof. Panos Pappas, transmitted electric pulse shock waves at superluminal speed.  They published the results of their experiment in Electricity and Wireless World,December 1988, pp. 1162 – 1165.

page 1162,  page 1163,  page 1164,  page 1165

The above page links are provided on Dr. Pappas’ website.  Some of the images are marked with corrections that Dr. Pappas has made to correct mistakes made in the original published manuscript which was mistakenly not sent to A. G. Obolensky for his final review.

2) Also in 1988, Eric Dollard demonstrated an experiment in which he sent longitudinal waves through a coaxial cable at 1.26 c.  He discusses this in the following video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549#.  See especially the part 14 minutes into the video.

3) In 2005 – 2006 Alexi Guy Obolensky and myself transmitted high voltage Coulomb shock wave pulses across his laboratory at a speed averaging 1.26 c.  At 3.07 meters distance the pulse arrived 1.7 nanoseconds faster than luminal speed.  Our threshold resolution for distinguishing time delays was 125 picoseconds.  The rise time of our shock front was about 0.8 nanoseconds.  The speed declined inversely with increasing distance from the emitting electrode in accordance with the predictions of subquantum kinetics.  At a distance of 83 cm from the electrode the speed was clocked as high as 2.1 c with speeds as high as 8 c being projected at 65 cm distance!  Graphs of the data are published in my book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, p. 177 -185.  Other than this reporting, Obolensky and myself have not yet taken the time to write up the results for publication in a technical journal due to current demands on our time.  Nevertheless, as described in Verification Number 11, our experiment confirmed a key a priori prediction of subquantum kinetics.

4) Also around this time, Eugene Podkletnov and Modanese performed experiments with the Podkletnov gravity impulse beam generator in which they succeeded in sending gravity shock impulses over a distance of 1211 meters at a speed of 64 c.  They report their findings in a paper entitled “Study of Light Interaction with Gravity Impulses and Measurements of the Speed of Gravity Impulses” which is appearing this year (2011) in an edited book of papers.  E. Podkletnov has disclosed to me in personal communication that they have succeeded in measuring speeds of several thousand c in a higher power impulse beam generator.

5) Dr. Panos Pappas has recently continued experiments on superluminal pulse propagation in his own laboratory in Athens, Greece.  He reports the results of his work on his papimi.gr website.

In addition to the above there are various reports of superluminal signal propagation over very short distances such as the papers by Ishii and Giakos (1991) and Enders and Nimtz (1993)."

Source: http://starburstfound.org/neutrinos-break-speed-light-limit-physics-crisis/
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
All energy is free energy. If it didn't exist in free form, or bound up in the atoms and molecules of material, there would be no place that we could get it from.

The part that is not free is not the energy. The part that is not free is the accessing of the energy, and the manipulating of it to do our bidding.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We would all be Meta-Humans, I guess. My ability would be eating disorder. Oh, wait... I have that ability already...
Activity: 91
Merit: 15
Hopefully, If it's possible, I think people will stop being fucktrads about fighting each others for natural resources ?
Activity: 144
Tesla Coils: Unleash the Aether

Nikola Tesla's most significant contribution was not AC power, radio, or the induction motor, but what we call the Tesla Coil - a tool which allows for the power of the aether to be unleashed and harnessed.  Now being launched through an open source project.

The inventions of Nikola Tesla are numerous. He invented radio, teleautomatics (remote control technology), poly-phase alternating current, the induction motor, and many other innovations that established the foundation for our modern civilization. However, the true significance of his greatest discovery - the "Tesla Coil" - goes mostly unrecognized. This tool provides a way for humanity to tap into the wheelwork of our universe--what many describe as the "aether."

It is theorized by many that electrical voltage is in fact a form of "aether" bonded to the current flow in a conductive material. The aether was thought to be a gaseous atmosphere of tiny (potentially much smaller and less massive than the electron), energetic (traveling at speeds faster than the speed of light), and penetrating (capable of traveling through solid matter) that fills our universe. Tesla and other men of science considered the aether to be the medium in which electromagnetic waves flow. Some individuals theorized it could be the true source of gravity, what produces radioactive decay in elements, and the fundamental "stuff" of which all matter in the universe is composed.

Tesla gradually moved away from large scale transmission systems and worked on smaller units. Eventually, he designed a small device that he claimed collected energy from the, "aether all around us." He connected the small box to a Pierce Arrow modified to use an electric motor and announced, "Now we have power." The vehicle zipped around at high speeds of up to ninety miles an hour!

For reasons not quite understood, the technology that powered the Pierce Arrow was never commercialized. We do not know if it was directly suppressed, if he was simply not able to get the funding to mass produce it, if he chose to keep the technology to himself, or if some other event transpired. To this day, little is known about the small box other than a few brief words on the electrical components it utilized.

More: http://pesn.com/2011/04/19/9501813_Tesla_Coils_Unleash_Aether/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but every time I think about "free energy", this commercial comes to mind.

"Flying Horse - Gatorrada" :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yW5cyXXRc
legendary
Are you serious, sir?

BADecker is one of those "Tide comes in, tide goes out, You can't explain that!" people.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Do you put the nourishment that energizes you into the food? No. If there wasn't any energy in food naturally - put there by processes that we barely understand a little - there would be no way you could place the energy into food. We simply don't know how.
Are you serious, sir? We understand exactly how energy is put in food. The energy is in the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. You can add more of these substances to the food to give it more energy, or remove them to reduce its energy (then add a fuckload of salt to preserve the flavour and label it "diet"). The processes by which these substances naturally came to be in the plants and animals that we eat are quite well understood as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I know of a few free energy generators.
some are easy to build and some are complicated. some folks use them to handle most of their electricity needs. usually only technical minded people search for and use such devices that's why they are not so popular.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Everybody knows that energy is relatively free. If you stopped eating, you would run out of enough energy to live after awhile. So, you have to work to get money to buy food.

Do you put the nourishment that energizes you into the food? No. If there wasn't any energy in food naturally - put there by processes that we barely understand a little - there would be no way you could place the energy into food. We simply don't know how.

This means that most of the REAL energy is free.

Smiley
legendary
That's impossible
In future energy will be very very very cheap

And it can some problem especially with electronic device

Can you show me what is  'free energy' ?  Tongue

This is about as close to free-energy as you are going to get:

Someone has to buy the hamster and the wheel though.

Just make the wheel, and make the ha... Wait no.

It would work if you have thousands running 24x7

Don't forget to feed the hamsters  Grin

Feed the hamsters, build the system, find hamsters, have a location, dispose of them when they are dead..

Just have enough hamsters that they can breed quickly enough to grow replacement hamsters. Have the live ones eat the dead ones, work on the wheel, reproduce, and die, and the cycle repeating for ever. There. Free energy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
That's impossible

Feed the hamsters, build the system, find hamsters, have a location, dispose of them when they are dead..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I cant believe that people like nsimmons are inside universities.

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY

Build one and prove it, collect Nobel prize. Do you not need 1 million dollars?
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
That's impossible

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
That won't happen
But, i'm sure in future energy will be very very cheap

And it can solve many problem without create new problem
Activity: 215

Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
Pages:
Jump to: