Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 10. (Read 18340 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
I know this is a science forum and not a forum for conspiracy theorists but I have always been intrigued by the idea of a world where everyone has access to 'free' energy. What impact would it have on the world? Would it solve 99 per cent of all problems?

BUT this term confuses me : "MAGNET"
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
All effects in nature are related to aether. Aether can give us abundant free or very cheap energy.

Aether?  More like everything in the nature is caused by the classical Greek Gods
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

It takes very little energy, just a tiny spark, to extract much more energy from gasoline, too.

The same with water. Water is like gasoline. The energy is inside water with the form of hydrogen. You have only to release it with the help of the aetheric power.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Well all the oil companies would be up shit creek and maybe there be a end to wars as well.

Oil companies are not responsible of war, they are providing expertise for a much needed energy; Big Government make wars using fiat money; I never heard of a war started by Microsoft or Google, they don't even throw people in jail.
All effects in nature are related to aether. Aether can give us abundant free or very cheap energy.
Activity: 22
Well all the oil companies would be up shit creek and maybe there be a end to wars as well.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

A classic example of bigger output than the input, is nuclear energy. Nuclear energy uses the aether power. But you can see many other examples here:

If this were true, then why do we need to keep refueling nuclear power plants with fresh uranium, and keep having to dispose of spent fuel nuclear waste that is NOT uranium? Something is being added, and waste is being created. Meaning it's not an infinite source of energy, meaning once we run out of uranium, that's it for uranium powered nuclear reactors. This suggests that the energy is stored in the nuclear fuel itself, and is released when we use it, same as energy out of coal, oil, etc. No math required to understand this.

Tell me how much energy we need to create an atomic explosion and how much energy we take from the explosion. Is the output bigger than the input? Yes or no?

It takes very little energy, just a tiny spark, to extract much more energy from gasoline, too. That doesn't make gasoline some magic perpetual motion fuel. It just makes them sources of energy, where that energy came from something else, and can easily be released. For gasoline the energy came from the sun that powered the plants that dinosaurs ate, and then the sun and earth's pressure that decomposed those dinos and converted them into oil. For nuclear power, it was a star's pressure that fused lighter elements into heavier uranium. Either was, energy was already existing, was transfered into a fuel, and once we release it from that fuel, it's gone. Just like a magnet that's brought too close to another magnet, storing up energy, and once they are released, the magnets spring apart and all that energy is gone, or energy added to water to break it into hydrogen and oxygen, and once the two gases are recombined, that energy is gone.
Note that in ALL those cases, the energy put in is less than the energy we get out of it. Even for star created nuclear fuel.
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This was probably already commented on, but didn't Nicola Tesla find a way to tap into the earths...."hum"? Frequency, whatever you want to call it. I think that's what wardencliff was all about. But there we're some bazaar mental implications that came along with it. And he was afraid that it could be used as some kind of psychological weapon. It was also backed by a rockefeller who thought free energy would zap his plans at the money game. So it was scrapped.

Antenna towers are so informal, I prefer giant marble coated gold capped stone pyramids.

Not phallic enough.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
This was probably already commented on, but didn't Nicola Tesla find a way to tap into the earths...."hum"? Frequency, whatever you want to call it. I think that's what wardencliff was all about. But there we're some bazaar mental implications that came along with it. And he was afraid that it could be used as some kind of psychological weapon. It was also backed by a rockefeller who thought free energy would zap his plans at the money game. So it was scrapped.

Antenna towers are so informal, I prefer giant marble coated gold capped stone pyramids.
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
I made this drawing as proof of concept. Does my Nobel come with a cash award?

Tell me how much energy we need to create an atomic explosion and how much energy we take from the explosion. Is the output bigger than the input? Yes or no? What are you talking about? You are not a scientist. You are a priest or a mathemagician.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
The best energy we discovered is Oil, it doesn't pollute much to extract it and it has amazing powers
Activity: 14
Have you guys heard about CETO? Pretty sick imo.
"CETO is a wave-energy technology that converts ocean swells into renewable power and desalinated freshwater."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CETO
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
legendary
Yes, nuclear energy comes from the aether (zero point energy). Dont show me mathematics. Mathematics are not science. It is a tool for the science. Show me experiments. Science = experiment. Tell me the input and the output of an atomic bomb.

Math is a model useful for prediction, if the model if sufficiently accurate.
You think the Manhattan project just randomly blew things up in Nevada until they got lucky and used enriched 235, then just had also happened to be refining across the country?

Without math?
input=uranium
output=boom

Without math how can you quantify these inputs and outputs?
How much uranium do we use, lots?
What is the blast radius, really big???

you dont even know what zero point energy means...idiot.

I had a professor who's day job is at CERN, a student in class asked him about the zero point energy, "what does that mean, there is still a potential in the ground state?" He literally shrugged his shoulders and said "who knows, its interesting though".

So please tell me what use this is, how to harness it, and collect your Nobel prize.

a) It's magic space energy.
b) You harness it with giant pyramids.
c) I get a prize for this?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Yes, nuclear energy comes from the aether (zero point energy). Dont show me mathematics. Mathematics are not science. It is a tool for the science. Show me experiments. Science = experiment. Tell me the input and the output of an atomic bomb.

Math is a model useful for prediction, if the model if sufficiently accurate.
You think the Manhattan project just randomly blew things up in Nevada until they got lucky and used enriched 235, then just had also happened to be refining across the country?

Without math?
input=uranium
output=boom

Without math how can you quantify these inputs and outputs?
How much uranium do we use, lots?
What is the blast radius, really big???

you dont even know what zero point energy means...idiot.

I had a professor who's day job is at CERN, a student in class asked him about the zero point energy, "what does that mean, there is still a potential in the ground state?" He literally shrugged his shoulders and said "who knows, its interesting though".

So please tell me what use this is, how to harness it, and collect your Nobel prize.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Because the output energy is bigger than the input energy. Faraday wrote it requires 96Kj of electrical energy to split water into HHO with an increase of 286Kj of heat energy created when Hydrogen is recombined to make water. Gasoline and Diesel are around 90 Octane, but HHO is 130 Octane.

This is impossible, not because we don't have the technology to make this work, but because that's not how the universe works. Note that NONE of the people who came up with any such "inventions" actually use them to power their houses and cars.

A classic example of bigger output than the input, is nuclear energy. Nuclear energy uses the aether power. But you can see many other examples here:

It Runs On Water Full Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81RQ6XwaRyM

good lord, no nuclear energy doesn't come from the 'aether'

the total energy in a system includes the binding energy and the inertial rest mass, e=mc^2 isnt the full equation

the rest of the equation is the rest mass.
The nuclear binding energy that overcomes the repulsive force of the protons, fission of uranium doesn't add extra energy, the energy is already there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_binding_energy#Mass_defect
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
damn, if it was free everyone would be mining forever.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: