Pages:
Author

Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible? - page 14. (Read 18340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Once you invest into solar panels, you're guaranteed to break even.
Guaranteed?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
nothing in life is for free.

The most important things in life are free. after all, if you didn't have your body, your mind, your emotions, and your soul and spirit, ALL OF THEM GIVEN TO YOU FOR FREE, where could you go to get them? There isn't a person on earth who could give them to you - except your parents, the first time - or give them back to you if you lost them.

All of our energy comes to us freely, from the sun, and the movements and motions of the earth and moon. The part that isn't quite free is tapping into this free energy.

In the sense of pure free energy, or perpetual energy, the energy in nature may end some time. But as things stand now, it is so fantastically greater, and more abundant, than we could ever use as people, that it is essentially extremely free.

Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
IT IS possible. Renewable energy comes with a price, but in the longerm it's essentially free energy. Once you invest into solar panels, you're guaranteed to break even.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
nothing in life is for free.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
A lead bar has the same amount of magnetism as a bar magnet. The difference is the orientation of the spinning electric dipoles in the bar magnet; they all point in the same direction. In the led bar they're pointing in random directions with no net magnetic field.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Laws of Thermodynamics are the Laws of "Heat Power." Magnetism and electricity are not heat processes. A magnet can create force from nothing.

Herp derp.

Heat is a model to describe the flux of thermal energy a combination of kinetic and internal potential energy,  which quite literally comes from the energy state of the electrons, which when unpaired, produce magnetic field and produce a current when allowed to move freely in a conductor, also known as electricity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_equation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_band_structure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_states

Go to school.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
The Laws of Thermodynamics are the Laws of "Heat Power." Magnetism and electricity are not heat processes. A magnet can create force from nothing.

But are we sure of this. After all, the Higgs Boson is said to be a particle that holds everything together. Now, how can a particle do that!!!??? So, maybe there is more to magnetism than creating force from nothing.

Smiley

The Higgs Boson is the Aether, the "fifth element".
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

But are we sure of this. After all, the Higgs Boson is said to be a particle that holds everything together. Now, how can a particle do that!!!??? So, maybe there is more to magnetism than creating force from nothing.

Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
its called a monopoly my friend.

or branches or monopoly called oligopolies
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Magnetism and electricity are not related to the second law of thermodynamics. But besides, the experiment will tell us whether a law is right or wrong. Science without experiment is not science.

lolwut?

And how did you come to the conclusion that there havent already been millions of experiments that all abide with the laws?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Sorry to burst your bubble, but free electricity was an invention of Tesla and he got killed for it. Research Tesla, but I promise you that you will get boiling mad. We as a race have been fucked so many times, it´s unbelievable, but we all keep buying coca cola and wanting to get rich, not realizing this is a carrot before our mouth, we ARE all rich, if resources get evenly divided!!

Energy is all around us, waiting to get harvested....
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
The Amazing Story of the QEG Build in Morocco
Quoted from the article,
"On 17th May 2014 in Morocco they reached 6 times overunity, which basically meant that the machine was capable of putting out six times more than than that which was coming in, and this figure has now risen to 33 times overunity!!!!"

I love this gif. Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It's not 'free' energy, but it always pays to migrate up the energy density curve ..  Grin
Two fission technologies that have been fully developed ( by our tax dollars )  but not yet commercialized ..

MSBRs = Molten Salt Breeder Reactors
IFRs = Integral Fast Reactor ( Breeder )

Attributes

Passively safe
Operate at atmospheric pressures
Complete fuel utilization +99%
Trivial low level waste streams
Carbon free power
Not suitable for weapons production

Triff ..

Google

Argonne National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Kirk Sorensen LFTR ReMIX ( U-tube )
Thorium fuel cycle
Liquid Metal Fast Reactor
BN-600 BN-800 Reactor
GE PRISM Reactor

For thousands of years people are interested on free energy. For thousands of years people prefer to listen to or read books/blogs from scammers instead of at least read a serious book first and then the scam one.

I cant believe that in 21st century people can tell apart between "finite" energy like sun's energy and "free" energy.

And for fuck sake's enough with the damn magnets. I know that are interesting and shit but come on. Try something different. Its so 18th century... In fact there is some talking about second law of thermodynamics being violated in some really strange quantum effects but thats philosophy and probably wrong. For now we dont have anything even close to even consider it. And sure it is not going to be fucking magnets! Try something new!

Here take this and thank me later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HqOEbq2L4

oh and posting videos from youtube with a motor running isnt proof. Ever heard of the mechanical Turk btw? All it takes is two wires powering that motor which they dont let you see in the video. I can show you people levitate and zombies playing playstation.

And finally about the conspiracists,

IF FREE ENERGY DID EXIST THE GOVERMENT/REPTILIANS/OIL COMPANIES/ALIENS WOULD JUST SELL YOU THAT FREE ENERGY! MAYBE THEY WOULD HOARD THE PARTS FOR IT AND SELL IT TO YOU AT 1000 TIMES THE PRICE. DO YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE RETARDED PAYING FOR OIL EXTRACTION WHEN THEY CAN HAVE FREE ENERGY TO SELL YOU?

EDIT: The quote was by mistake

Magnetism and electricity are not related to the second law of thermodynamics. But besides, the experiment will tell us whether a law is right or wrong. Science without experiment is not science.
I like boobies
You can not sell the free energy. You can not sell something that is abundant.
You may want to tell all those companies selling bottled water that.  Roll Eyes Grin

And who's buying bottled water? Only the idiots.
Annual spending on bottled water in the U.S. alone is $11.8 billion. I think that makes the case that you can sell something that is abundant, don't you?
http://www.statisticbrain.com/bottled-water-statistics/
For thousands of years people are interested on free energy. For thousands of years people prefer to listen to or read books/blogs from scammers instead of at least read a serious book first and then the scam one.

I cant believe that in 21st century people can tell apart between "finite" energy like sun's energy and "free" energy.

And for fuck sake's enough with the damn magnets. I know that are interesting and shit but come on. Try something different. Its so 18th century... In fact there is some talking about second law of thermodynamics being violated in some really strange quantum effects but thats philosophy and probably wrong. For now we dont have anything even close to even consider it. And sure it is not going to be fucking magnets! Try something new!

oh and posting videos from youtube with a motor running isnt proof. Ever heard of the mechanical Turk btw? All it takes is two wires powering that motor which they dont let you see in the video. I can show you people levitate and zombies playing playstation.

IF FREE ENERGY DID EXIST THE GOVERMENT/REPTILIANS/OIL COMPANIES/ALIENS WOULD JUST SELL YOU THAT FREE ENERGY! MAYBE THEY WOULD HOARD THE PARTS FOR IT AND SELL IT TO YOU AT 1000 TIMES THE PRICE. DO YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE RETARDED PAYING FOR OIL EXTRACTION WHEN THEY CAN HAVE FREE ENERGY TO SELL YOU?

You may want to tell all those companies selling bottled water that.  Roll Eyes Grin

And who's buying bottled water? Only the idiots.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
I have discovered free energy.
Stealing energy in your squat house isn't classed as free.

That's great.  I have discovered infinite energy.
I like boobies

Pages:
Jump to: