Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 2. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 09, 2020, 09:56:20 AM
I am also proud that my ERC20 wallet contains 53 coins. I got it from a bounty project from 2 years ago.
But my pride disappears, when the coins in my wallet are worthless.
53 coins is just a decoration collection from my erc20 wallet.
I also have coins that have no value. but not as much as you. I only have 7 priceless coins.

I think you hold too long and don't read and learn crypto situations so the coins you collect are useless because you can't compete with new projects and projects that use new technology.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 08, 2020, 07:01:33 PM
Crypto currency is an a digital assets, which having a difference digital assets is a very good idea by holding them for a long time, which of them can change a story over night, keep holding while waiting for the prospect or the road map of the tokens.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 08, 2020, 01:38:27 PM
I believe most of these tokens you are refering to are not trading again on any exchange, most of these airdrops are useless projects and so it is better to convert them to BTC, Ethereum or even USD when they pump because it is possible they won't pump again.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
October 08, 2020, 01:04:52 PM
Thanks guy,you topic makes me happy,you are a funny guy.Everyone has right to have his own habby,and i dont think this collect token habby is crazy,on the contrary,i think this habby is funny,as least it makes you happy.But i have to tell you the truth, i have no such hobby.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 08, 2020, 09:43:46 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

Actually you are not collecting tokens in your wallet, but the tokens that are in your wallet do not have an exchange that makes these tokens not tradable, if your tokens are listed on an exchange, chances are that you will definitely issue them and sell them, I am the same as you keep some tokens in my wallet, because something can't be sold and makes my wallet keep growing every time I join the bounty project ..  Grin Grin Grin

Do you believe that Junk coins / tokens can turn into gold in the future??  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
October 08, 2020, 09:12:03 AM
Collect coins that you have probably will hope to experience a good price increase in the future. But you should collect Bitcoin little by little to find out about good profits in the future.

As for Bitcoin there will be no doubt in terms of collecting it, because in general everyone is clearly collecting Bitcoin all the time, only in this case sometimes many people collect useless coins and hope that miracles will come to the coin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 08, 2020, 06:43:50 AM
Your hobby looks kinda freak I don't know what should I say in this matter anyways It shows that you've so much patience which is absolutely a positive point for any cryptocurrency holder, hopefully with this kind of holding strength you may get beneficial occasions with your crypto portfolio in future.
Yes, but not all of that patience can produce sweet things in the future, because actually everyone should know what he is holding and what he will look forward to, if only holding trash I think there will be no result at any time.
he said that he dont care on the price of the coin so its not a problem to him if whatever happened to his portfolio in the future but he is happy seeing that his collections grow everytime he join and receive a coin .

if he is lucky.  his hobby can make him rich someday . he can be a great example of what a real hodler look like , enjoying the things that you like and not minding the profit first .

i have a coin that has no value at i think it will be a good idea if i can send this to the op but if he can agree that he will pay for a gas .
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 08, 2020, 05:30:32 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
I have that interest but just for potential projects, I don't hold rubbish tokens. Usually I will spend about 3-4 hours per day to participate in airdrop programs and I always hold those tokens for 3 - 6 months, waiting for good news and PUMP !!!
Do you have the same profit purposes as me or do you just like to hold tokens to decorate the hold list?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
October 08, 2020, 05:10:30 AM
Collecting token is now in cryptocurrencies is hard job then purchasing. Any body can collect token by taking part in projects airdrops or bounty. Airdrops are giving less coin then bounty. Bounties are really good to grab token as much as you want. There are many categories campaign going through a bounty. You can make most of it. I have work only 1 years in bounty or airdrops. Also makes good profit have many tokens in different wallets. So look at bounty or others type of promotional activities to grab some tokens.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
October 08, 2020, 04:54:59 AM
Your hobby looks kinda freak I don't know what should I say in this matter anyways It shows that you've so much patience which is absolutely a positive point for any cryptocurrency holder, hopefully with this kind of holding strength you may get beneficial occasions with your crypto portfolio in future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
October 08, 2020, 04:20:49 AM
i have more than 70 coins/tokens which have no value in the market. I think it's not hobby for fee, it's my bad luck to this have no value.
It is unfortunate if all the coins you have have no value in the market, because tokens or coins like that are already in the trash category, making the owner sore when seeing them in the wallet, because I myself also have coins or tokens that have no value. , but not as much as you have.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 08, 2020, 02:48:16 AM
It's good to collect tokens, but not for too long this reduces the value of many tokens therefore it is necessary to collect and sell the tokens for a certain period of time which will increase both the price and the demand for the tokens. Users will enjoy many benefits many people collect tokens as a hobby the main reason for collecting tokens is to make a profit by selling them.
Activity: 1190
October 08, 2020, 02:35:23 AM
I don't mind hobbies like that. But the fact is that there are people who do that too. But also most people will sell it, if it has value. Because what's the point of keeping tokens and not selling them. Take advantage if it can be sold, before the token becomes trash later.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
October 08, 2020, 02:22:38 AM
Why do you think that this is crazy? Not at all. If this is your hobby that makes your life better, then what other questions can there be? In addition, who knows how the market will turn tomorrow - so this is not just a hobby, but also a small opportunity not to miss one of the tickets to the moon.
People collect soda and beer lids, energy cans, stamps, watches, magnifying glasses, and anything else. There is nothing wrong with collecting like this because it is really quite a calming activity and an and you can be proud for your collection.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
October 08, 2020, 02:16:45 AM
i have more than 70 coins/tokens which have no value in the market. I think it's not hobby for fee, it's my bad luck to this have no value.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
October 08, 2020, 01:04:46 AM
If you prefer to collect them instead of selling them for profit, that is not a bad idea. It depends on a token holder if they want to sell it or not. But for me, if I'm collecting tokens that is worth a lot of money, I will choose to sell so I can at least earn money from it.
Activity: 1148
October 07, 2020, 11:14:57 PM
do you buy it or get it from airdrop or bounty? 200 tokens is a lot in my opinion and you don't sell them. why haven't you sold it yet? if I were you would sell it but not all are just looking for which tokens have gone up in price
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
October 07, 2020, 11:03:50 PM
If you prefer to collect them instead of selling them for profit, that is not a bad idea. It depends on a token holder if they want to sell it or not. But for me, if I'm collecting tokens that is worth a lot of money, I will choose to sell so I can at least earn money from it.
Activity: 978
October 07, 2020, 07:59:33 PM
I am also proud that my ERC20 wallet contains 53 coins. I got it from a bounty project from 2 years ago.
I can't imagine how we can receive a huge amount of different altcoins. By fighting for the last two years, I got only 3-4 altcoins and a few Ethereum Grin. Injective protocol wasn't legit to everyone, they changed their rules several times. Maybe it's their scan policy, that's how I lost more than 1-2 tokens. Without social and airdrops, I can't imagine 54 tokens in my wallet. In the next bullrun some of your tokens return you good profits. That's how your hobbies can help you.
Activity: 721
October 07, 2020, 07:16:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: