Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 3. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 07, 2020, 03:05:23 PM
keep all coins in your wallet without selling? I personally would rather sell than keep, I don't just keep and keep lots of coins which then turn to shit in my wallet, so I've learned my lesson to never hold that many coins. while it still has a selling price, sell it immediately.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
October 07, 2020, 01:15:17 PM
In almost 5 years, I have collected more than 150 different coins that are stored in my wallets.
But to be honest, today there are such projects that after listing you can sell a token for a certain period of time, and then either the project dies or no one is interested in the token, besides, the price drops a hundred or a thousand times.
Nice to hear that from an experienced altcoin trader.
It's pretty safe to say that the possible reason why these new tokens from current recent projects dies is because there are too much of them popping out everywhere.
Lots of tokens to invest, lots of competition, that's why it cause most projects to die eventually after launching.
I won't collect any tokens based from ETH unless they have value and it's free. Grin
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
October 07, 2020, 12:44:15 PM
In almost 5 years, I have collected more than 150 different coins that are stored in my wallets. In some, there is no longer any hope for implementation, and some tokens still have not lost their relevance and can show good results in the final development of projects and in the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. But to be honest, today there are such projects that after listing you can sell a token for a certain period of time, and then either the project dies or no one is interested in the token, besides, the price drops a hundred or a thousand times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 07, 2020, 12:23:10 PM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

i used to do the same thing before until i decided to dump some of them. its sort of a healing process, after holding some of the coins for quite a while i noticed there was no significant change in value and most likely there wont be in any future. its better to let them go now than to hold unto them, its exhausting to monitor such a large variety of tokens.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
October 07, 2020, 12:14:47 PM
Honestly, I can't find an argument. I got countless tokens by participating in thousands of airdrop at the beginning, most of which are not worth anything. So for me, there is no point in having this kind of token.
Just a piece of lesson or just a piece of experience for you to be wary of whatever airdrops are you joining next time. And understand that most of it would be just a waste of time anyway, with the risk of selling your identity because of some obvious KYC policies that some airdrops impose to whoever plans to join it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 07, 2020, 10:44:38 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
That's a great hobby collecting tokens and holding them and wait till it will be bullish. With that hobby, I guess it's better for you to monitor every token or coin that you want to collect and already holding. I can recommend you to use https://crypto.co/ for tracking and monitoring prices as well as other vital information of a coin/token. In such a way, you know that the coin/token that you are collecting will have a good future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 06, 2020, 03:08:04 PM

In my own opinion, it is not a good hobby or idea when taking into account the nature of this cryptocurrency space. To be frank, I used to have such ideas where I hold tokens because i think they can do better but later on it dawned on me that I was making a terrible mistake because no coin is better than Bitcoin. I held many tokens I would have sold for good profits and it dumped on me and never rise, in some cases the team exit scam, this is also the case of many others in this space. So what I can suggest is, depending on the token, once you see a good price, sell it off and keep the holdings in Bitcoin or Ethereum, a good number are not worth it; if you really want to hold it, wait for dump and buy.. Also, if you are fascinated about them, selling 70-90% of a token is a good move while you hold the rest just in case the team have something up their sleeves.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 06, 2020, 12:29:59 PM
Yes. At least I cannot think of something more rational. But you know, I tried to find unique solutions several times and what I have noticed - it is not very simple to find impressing ones. They are all more or less similar

I also thought so and that's why I conducted research. Basically, the most worthwhile solution I have found is hCaptcha. hCaptcha is designed to solve the most labor intensive problem in machine learning: labeling massive amounts of data in a timely, affordable, and reliable way. More data generally produces better results in training machine learning models. The recent success of deep models has led to increasingly large datasets, almost always with some human review. However, creating large human-reviewed datasets via Mechanical Turk, Figure Eight, etc. is both slow and expensive. hCaptcha allows websites to make money serving this demand while blocking bots and other forms of abuse, check their website
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
October 06, 2020, 12:25:20 PM
you have too many tokens, my advice is to sell them immediately while they still have a price after all, is that also the result of hunting for bounty / airdrop tokens? so there is no loss if you sell it. experience what you have now, I think you are lucky to have a lot of such tokens even you can sell them any time you want money.
October 06, 2020, 12:22:39 PM
You are right. But are there any alternatives right now? I mean is there any particular strategy you are switching to?

From my point of view, the only alternative is usage of technically advanced solutions. But in here, of course, you should be choosing the most advanced solutions only
October 06, 2020, 12:20:03 PM
What I would say, choice depends on reliability and practical value of each concrete idea. But what makes sense - some aspects that stay for new trends. For example, I am pretty disappointed by more bots attacks on website and low level of security, only captcha helps a bit on the field
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
October 03, 2020, 02:43:50 PM
Honestly, I can't find an argument. I got countless tokens by participating in thousands of airdrop at the beginning, most of which are not worth anything. So for me, there is no point in having this kind of token.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
October 02, 2020, 06:31:25 AM
collecting is a reasonably pleasant look like. This could be a surprise when the coins collected in the tempo quite a long time will experience a price increase. We won't know which coins will undergo a major increase. so if you have a lot of coin collection it becomes its own excess.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 11, 2020, 07:51:31 PM
I shouldn't mention you but I will believe if your transaction is of your mentioned wallet. Otherwise you can't be fascinated to hold all of your tokens. You already sold all your valuable tokens now and want to hold the rest of the tokens because of your hard work. I don't think this could be a hobby because you don't have other options.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 11, 2020, 06:08:07 PM
its not a crazy act, because good earning can only be earned in a crypto project when one is patient, becasue it has been observed from the look things about project, when listed and bounty distributed price drop a little bit and rise again, so for one to earn more, someone can sell first and buy back and hold, but the act of holding also is interesting because one will never loose in most cases.
Activity: 1302
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 11, 2020, 03:17:38 PM
True holders, I do not like to hold too long if it is listed on the exchange,I will definitely sell it immediately because most of it does not last long, Sometimes there are regrets if after being sold the price is doubled
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 11, 2020, 03:06:15 PM
You could say it's a pretty crazy hobby, and it's a waste of money if you buy it on purpose   Grin.
But I myself also have many tokens that have no price at all in my wallet, and I have got all these tokens since I participated in the bounty project and also the airdrop in this forum and if you are really interested I can give them to you but you can simply replace the gas costs that I spent in sending these tokens, let's say that if I was cleaning my trash can of tokens that were not useful at all right now. Grin
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2020, 03:04:47 PM
I personally like to collect tokens that are generated from each Bounty project that I participated in before. but not to hold on too long. I mean, between the tokens that I have are already listed on the Exchange or have a good selling value, then sell them immediately.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 11, 2020, 02:56:35 PM

Of course, I do not collect tokens, but I also have enough of them on my wallet. The reason is that I sold tokens only those that could be sold for good money, all other tokens are stored in my wallet in the hope of future growth. Unfortunately, not all tokens will be able to show growth, I believe that most of them have already depreciated. I think that we just believe that we can make good money on tokens in the future, so we keep them in our wallet.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 11, 2020, 02:45:57 PM
Actually, I can’t understand Why would an intelligent person do such a thing! I think you are not aware about newly launched altcoin’s roadmap, most of the altcoins are live around one or two years, after reaching goal they are just collapse their market, So if anyone want to make profit by holding altcoins they should be hold worthy tokens and they should be sold within the stipulated time, Otherwise rest assured you will lose your capital.

Sometimes people do things that others called stupid. There are people who collect beer cans or cigarette packs it's really not that strange that someone collects tokens. If he doesn't spend a lot of money on them and just wants a big portfolio where each coin has its place - let him.

To me it would be a waste of money. There aren't many stock collectors out there for the same reason but I'm not judging.
Pages:
Jump to: