Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 24. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

If you are aiming for profit, I think your way is not logical. If you just hold your tokens and coins and don't sell at the right time, you can never get profit. In my opinion, you can rise your chance by having a lot of different tokens, so that my recommend is that, always follow the prices and make your selling at the right time.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
We all have different strategy and interest and the decision of what to do with our token depends on us. If you think you can keep for a very long time in your wallet by collecting different token and they are not listed for exchange yet, you can continue and if you are in financial needs, you can sell any of then to take care of the need but I think keeping too much token is kind of risky because you do not know what will happen to it as crypto is unpredictable and if it is not a potential one, I do not see the need to continu keeping it in your wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:09:26 AM
Collect and then store in your wallet ? I also have such tokens that are not even on the exchange and will not come out so I collect them too
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 09, 2018, 07:06:55 AM
Actually, it depends in token holders, it is up to us as a holders if we wanted to sell it or keep holding it. This also a case to case basis because some of us are immediately selling their tokens if it's already listed in exchange because for sure they needed it already therefore they can use it for supporting their needs. Actually, there good and bad effects in keep holding tokens for a long time because there are always the possibility that in the next few days it can has a much bigger value or in worst it be no value anymore so just think much better and be strategic so we can become successful in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: