Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 14. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
... no worrys mate. I lost 200k USD a few weeks ago, that's crypto 😉
If you are clever, see it like this:

You just had a 10k lesson in trading !!!

Sure you have learned from that, so just don't give up and do it better.

PS: ...maybe try a lesson for 1k as a start 😎
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
This is so bad man! But I would suggest always remember that you can earn new money everyday, as you still breath, so its not the end.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Sorry for your loss, but remember the lessons you have learnt in this process. Bounties are great for higher ranked members but you can take your time to read the rules and start participating in simple ones like the telegram or social media bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.

this part is your biggest problem. you followed the idiots on the internet who were misleading you. I don't know what exactly you did wrong to lose that much but as a trader you should know that there are a lot of ways to prevent big losses like that.
it is ok though because you gained a very valuable experience now. next time try to  watch the market closely and see how it moves. you will eventually gain enough experience to not lose money like this and only make profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Wow, it was too high when you bought and thats the step where you went wrong since the first day. I think it wasn't smart move here and there is no way you are going to recover the profits unless and until you wait longer than normal! I mean 17K USD is a lot and it wont be sooner I see.

For now you better stay grounded and earn bitcoins rather investing into it. You shouldn't be repeating your mistake which you did first time as it will cost you loss only. Wise decision for you is to invest rather trade it, or earn it rather than trade it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The first rule "Don't trust anyone".
İf you want to follow other people's advice you have to very carefully choose to whom you are going to follow. And You have to always follow more than one people. Their decision is not going to right all times so you have to learn how to trade to understand if their advice is suitable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
10,000 is very big amount in my country that is half million. Better before buying altcoin you should do some research  I think why other traders are failed on trading because they buy altcoin without doing any research  so the coin they buy is not potential coin.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Just a friendly advice for you fellow trader. Losing 10k$ in trading is too much but if you are still a newbie in trading, its ok.

First of all, I assume you are a newbie and don't know how to trade that much. Maybe you have been FOMO'ed too in some of the coins. I assume too that you joined in the pump and dump signals and lose some bucks because of that. Worst is emotion ate you and you let your emotions do the trading. This is the worst thing you are doing. Letting emotions in trading.

This is just a newbie advice too Smiley. First of all, learn how to read candlesticks and then learn how to use indicators too. The most common indicators are RSI, MACD, Stoch RSI, CCI. Learn how to use them. You need to learn how to use TA too.

In your emotional aspects, you need to be patient because even crypto is very volatile it will not rise in a matter of minutes (although some are). In my experience, some are increasing after an hour or two. Some are minutes but the point is learn how to hold your bought coins. If you don't have patient, you will always sell at a loss and the outcome? POOF!!! MONEY AWAY.

REMOVE YOUR EMOTIONS IN TRADING AND THINK OF A STRATEGY THAT WILL HELP YOU IN TRADING. GOOD LUCK IN TRADING Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I think that if you have too many losses in this market then you should stop and should not participate in this market anymore. You can see that the market is constantly changing and difficult to predict, so in order to be commercially viable you need to have a clear and accurate business plan. As you deal spontaneously and unplanned, you have led to such heavy losses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Even if the money was for free it doesn't means that you should be ok with losing it, as that was your money and you could have saved it or invested in a coin and hodled it. Trading isn't for everyone and trading in a volatile market like crypto market isn't very easy and very few people are able to turn a profit from trading.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
Pages:
Jump to: