Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 13. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
With 80% down,i think in my opinion is bad bad idea to think of selling now,hodl will be the best option till the coin is up with reasonable percentage.At this point is as bad as you've lost everything,so is better to hodl.

This is a common mistake, as far as I see. Why hold further if you see that the assets you're holding are dying? Just sell now, while they cost at least something, or you'll just lose it all. It's better to save at least some money an get back 20% of invested that lose everything.
Selling is not something bad, it's not a weekness, betrayal or renunciation. You'll not leave the market selling your coins, instead of it you'll get an opportunity to buy back even deeper and then continue holding hard.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Many people lost their btc in altcoins for the last year. But you should wait and understand how is it risky.

Fully agree with you. when someone lost over 80% of investments, so selling the remaining 20% will not return what he lost, so it makes no sense to sell already, he just has to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
you will never loose until you sell this is a very important investment advice try to hold more if you still trust your investment otherways sell personally i'm in the same case as you but i will keep hodling Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Sorry about your previous loss but you would not want same to repeat itself so the best thing to do it to hold until you are able to recover from the previous loss the market is very bearish at this time so selling wont be the right option so hold or buy more
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
you can buy now, one more time, altcoins. I hope this time altcoins will grow faster than bitcoin
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I really understand your feelings are very anxious and deficient. But i think Altcoins is that you will have assets and a suitable time your Altcoins can restore and even multiply 100 times you So please be patient and wait and hold your Altcoins in the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
You need to learn a lesson from what happened. Analyze all your actions and make a conclusion that what was done was wrong and led to such serious losses. This may be unpleasant, but it is vital if you plan to engage in cryptocurrency business in the future. It is very important to have a clear strategy and behavior model which you will follow, but they must be correct. Remember: the correct model is the one that makes a profit, all others are wrong. What works well for others does not necessarily suit you and vice versa.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I know how difficult condition it is because I am in the same condition. What I am trying to do now is use 1/3 of my total investment for trade an for the rest i just hold for long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Actually I did the same. What can you do now? nothing I think, just learn from your mistakes
Activity: 462
Many people lost their btc in altcoins for the last year. But you should wait and understand how is it risky.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
Keep the altos to the end! Or fixed in the cue ball and put up with losses!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi. I think that you need to keep altcoin and not to sell and hope that in a bull market you will be in the black.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think you get a wrong choose and loss 80% of all your BTC.
I think BTC is the best coin and the best Investment for now.
Many people is not have a patient and want to get easy money and trading.
But they don't have a skill and strategy.
Activity: 602
Wait for the next in the Alta,because Alta can shoot and return these lost x profit,and if the cue ball given that generally lose,because the cue ball will not grow as violas can,so think analyze the situation,look at what is Perspektivnye altcoins that are now on the bottom there are
Activity: 560
I do understand your feelings,dude, but you know,it happens in crypto,this area is too risky and no one can give you any guaranteed forecast for prices of coins and trends of the market.I invest only that amount I can afford to lose and I recommend you to do the same.
Activity: 434
At this point, I would advise you not to sell these tokens at such a low price.
on the contrary, if there is free money buy them now-then breakeven and profit will come faster.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
don't worry too much about it. if u have experienced many bear markets and bull markets, u will find that quality altcoin will recover quickly when the bull market returns. moreover, some alts have grown much more than btc. u need enough patience.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Bro your choice matters a lot. You should have chosen coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are good for earnings and profitability.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
You have lost 80 percent of their funds in dollars, but for example you still have the same portfolio in which the same number of coins, so I think that it is necessary to maintain until the next strong growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hey there

Well of all the coins that you hold I would only have left Stratis , it somehow gives more confidence and the rest of the coins I would have sold and poured into more confident and good projects!
Pages:
Jump to: