Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 12. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 17
I believe that everything is fleeting in our world and can change quite quickly.
Today you lost 80%, and tomorrow made X6 and were in the black.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, this is a mistake that may be experienced by many people. You have a loss of up to 80% and I think you have to keep holding the coin until the price of the coin has all recovered. We don't know when the price of crypto coins will recover, but we have to stay positive and believe that will happen soon.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
Wao, am sure by now you will have learn one or two lesson cos I can see the date you posted this was last year when btc start mooning and alts dip so is of two way cos if you hold then you will be in profit by December but if you sell for btc you will also have some good profit and may even buy back in December when alts start to moon too, so this means lossing 80% is already left to hold and move on till the bull will come no matter what and more reason some believe that any thing or funds you invest in crypto should be seen as lost and mind away from it.
Activity: 385
Sorry, your investment is not sensible. You should not invest in new projects when you are not professional enough. Now you may only continue to invest in other excellent projects to recover your losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
If these losses are associated with the fall of the market of all crypto-currencies, then it makes no sense to sell, but if they fell in price for some other reasons, then it is necessary to make a small analysis and decide on further actions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I think you know already the answer, if you sell at this price now then that 80% loss will be a huge disadvantage of you but if you hold then look back on your investment after a few year then there's a chance you can earn it back which deepend on your holding if they will move upward on the following year. If youre a good trader then, you can do trading and scalping until you earn back the loss but I suggest yo forget now your portfolio.
Activity: 247
For me there is no reason for selling If I am not getting any profit of it. It would be mich better to hold and wait rather than selling just to cut my loss. If you believe in what you are holding then things will be fine. I mean everyone is losing right now with how bad the market is. All we can do is wait and see things before making any decisions.
Activity: 196
There is nothing to do. We are the same stuation. I think, if you do not know to the what should you do, best way is do nothing. I think next year will be much better stuation on the market.
Activity: 308
Now you should not sell them , you should wait for the uptrend appears . And it depends on your project , if it's good , its price will come back again .
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
Hey there

I think you should sell before things get worse. The altcoins are sharply lower then you should sell because it does not have a solid financial foundation. so that's going to be bad altcoin. You should focus on investing in top altcoins like ETH or XRP. That would be the profitable altcoins for you in the future.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
You can buy coins that you had at the current price if you sold them or wait for the price increase
Activity: 434
Why do you buy such a coin, you want to get rich overnight, so the risk is great, now you have to take risks. There is no way to tell you what to do is the most correct. You must bear the loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Well you have a good coin I think worth keeping , prices of course fell very good , but the price has dropped quite low and is unlikely to go below, so keep cool)
Activity: 308
Hey there

In fact, each of us at one time made major mistakes due to insufficient knowledge and confluence of various circumstances. Personally, I think that in this situation you just need to be patient and don’t sell your coins - there is a chance that after the market recovers next year they will start to go up.
Activity: 448
Nothing can be done. Just accept your failure and move forward. What can you do about it? You can select the most potential alts and make a good portfolio. But no one guarantee you fast profit. Anyway there is no other way to grow your amount of BTC. You should trade alts and increase alt/btc ratio
Activity: 252
Just wait. If you sell, you will literally lose 80 percent of your portfolio, but till the moment of selling coins, you have not lost anything yet. Be patient and wait till the better times to come, find a hobby or something else that has nothing to do with crypto.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
Hey there

That is how it is, there are always going to be times where you buy a coin and then they go down in value, as long as the coin is good that you invested in then you have nothing to worry about, you just have to hold the coins and wait for prices to recover. Hodling those coins right now is the best thing that you can do, it may take a while but you will get all your money back with profit
Activity: 140
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
In my opinion you should not be confused and panic. You should do now which you must be calm and patiently, relax your mind and wait for market recovery you will have the opportunity to get back 80 percent Altcoins that You lose or you can get 100 times.
Activity: 132
You have`nt to sell anything in such a market, especially considering that you bought altcoins in the summer.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
You also can connect a bot that will increase the number of your coins while the market is falling. In the Internet you can find a lot of these bots. and when the market will grow you will already have a greater profit
Pages:
Jump to: