Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 8. (Read 21859 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

I advise you not to lose heart now. You have not lost anything, just everything fell sharply in value. But the probability that the cost will take off again is high enough and I think that you should just wait
Activity: 350
💲
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

oh boy, at this point in time i would just hold. you never know if the altcoins market will rise again, maybe in two or three years from now. but let me give  a little advice to anyone, iff you hold a lot of bitcoins. do not trade 80% all your bitcoins to alt! it is way too riksy. i would trade max 45% of my holdings into altcoins, in order to try and maximize profits. but right now, this is still a risky move and you should invest only in projects your really, really,really trust!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Of course it is a shame that the market has subsided , it is better to save your data tokens and wait for the reversal , I would advise you to add more money to the cryptocurrency and buy more coins because you will quickly restore the balance in the future!
Activity: 281
Futurov
Having that kind of situation you need to be strong and be able to take the risk because if that circumstances happen there will be a time that it will give you profitable income, you just need to wait for that right time.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
Just better to hold off your coins for now. Just go away for some vacation. Because the current market value right now is still low. And there is nothing you can do, because you are stuck on the market situation. Better just leave it be, and return for a longer term. And you might see some good chance of getting your lost profit.
Activity: 252
don't sell! if you sell it will really worsen your situation, as a result you will get nothing, indeed the market is falling. better HOLD bitcoin that you hold. I am sure the market can recover, because the current situation is not the right time to sell it. you can only be patient and wait for that time to arrive.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Hey there

Compared to other altcoins, Digibyte has performed relatively better during the last few months. Just check its exchange rate versus Bitcoin. However, Stratis and Siacoin have fared quite poorly. Both have lost 90% to 95% of their value from the peak valuation.
Activity: 420
Now is the time to start something new. I am sure that if you properly invest the remaining funds then several times will pay for what you have lost. Do not lose heart and look for something that will help you
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If your loss exceeds 80%, then sales are meaningless to you. I think save it and wait for the bull market to have a chance to recover the loss!
Activity: 266
So true and sad story. You know, you are not alone. There are a lot of people who lose their funds too, because they invest at the high like a humsters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hey there

In fact, we all faced a similar situation after the financial correction in the crypto market. And I'm sorry to see how many people decided to sell their coins at the lowest price. Personally, I prefer to continue to hold my coins, as well as to buy promising altcoins at a low price - starting from next year a massive price increase is possible.
Activity: 322
Unfortunately, many also faced a similar problem. In this case, I can only wish to remain patient, not to panic. Personally, I believe that good coins can, over time, restore their previous prices. So just be patient and don’t sell your coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think that when you have researched and selected carefully to invest in BTC for Altcoin, you should not rush to sell them at this time. Hold them tight and wait. In the near future, the Altcoin has good potential to rebound. At that time, you will be happy for the profit generated from the BTC investment in the Altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
And now, on the contrary, you can earn them, just buy something that has fallen heavily and you can make money from it. Just need to wait for the growth of the market and then you earn more than you lost.
Activity: 336
You do not need to do anything, I tried to save all my investments and lost even more. We can only wait and earn a living in other ways. I hope that this situation is temporary.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
what you can do now is to take it as a lesson to learn some risk management, so you're prepared for something similar that happens in the future
Activity: 402
Stop crying already. Nobody forced you to invest in cryptocurrency. Did you think that you would become rich? No, if you want to become rich, you need to learn how to trade or invest correctly in ICO. Nobody will return your investment to you, or forget about the crypto for the next five years.
can you read the situation, now i'm in the situation like OP and i don't care about myself, but unfortunatelly for OP, they're not lucking for some moment
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hey there

Perhaps you should continue to keep your remaining 20% until prices more or less recover. Selling leftovers at such a ridiculous price seems stupid to me
If he does not sell until January 2018, maybe he have 800% of his altcoin profits. October was a terrible month for altcoin, but since December the altcoin has gone to the moon. I'm sure he has a lot of profit from those altcoins
Activity: 402
i just want give some advise, keep hold your asset until market condition healty again never surender for surviving cryptocurrency world, this is just some advise from man with condition like you, and i know your feel now brother.
Activity: 443
Stop crying already. Nobody forced you to invest in cryptocurrency. Did you think that you would become rich? No, if you want to become rich, you need to learn how to trade or invest correctly in ICO. Nobody will return your investment to you, or forget about the crypto for the next five years.
Pages:
Jump to: