Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 14. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
You shouldnt touch your bitcoins in the first place because bitcoin is already a solid investment that can run a long time . if your trully need alts then you should have use fiats or any other payment methods because alts value is dependent on bitcoin which means if someone sells thier bitcoin , the value of bitcoin will decrease and that can reflect to altcoins .

The only thing that you can do for now is encourage more people to invest on btc , tell your friends , family and love ones .  or you can also run a local campaign about how good is bitcoin  .  that will somehow help to increase btc adoption .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Wait and see what happens to the market in the future. I personally am just waiting for what will happen. I want to get all the money, but it's too late.
Activity: 584
The only thing I can advise you is to keep the coins you bought. If the choice you had was adequate, you will return your investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
This may be a typical investment failure, I don't even know the coins you bought. You now need to consider whether the coin has real value, if not you can choose to lose the game. If the project is truly valuable then you can wait patiently and there will still be opportunities in the future.
much investors or trader did not make research or observaton on coins they   bought.this is their basic mistake did not understand what they bought before.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
This may be a typical investment failure, I don't even know the coins you bought. You now need to consider whether the coin has real value, if not you can choose to lose the game. If the project is truly valuable then you can wait patiently and there will still be opportunities in the future.
Activity: 448
Market  down for last 2 month and you should hold your altcoin. Market can be bear 3months or in this year market will be rose. When Market would be recover then you can sell your coin now you should hold your coin untill for recover.Now you can invest in crypto for smart profit.         
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I really understand you, because I was in the exact same situation. Personally, I will wait for a reversal, since it is already meaningless to sell. and I advise you to wait too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
With 80% down,i think in my opinion is bad bad idea to think of selling now,hodl will be the best option till the coin is up with reasonable percentage.At this point is as bad as you've lost everything,so is better to hodl.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Selling it in a bad market situation, of course, has a very large risk of loss if compared to the capital you spend to buy coins, of course, this will make you bankrupt. The right choice is to hold the coins you have if the coin has good prospects going forward and this can reduce the losses you get.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I think that in this situation, you'd better keep your coins in the crypto-portfolio and not sell. It makes no sense at all. Wait for growth, then think what to do.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
We can not be sure, what is going to happen, but in a situation like that, I would probably wait for these altcoins to regain the loss. But anyways, invest all your money in a bearmarket to Altcoins may not be the best idea, but I know it is easy to be smart after..
Activity: 392
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Oh well you have coins such I would say that shitcoin, I would not take them in any case for a long transaction , I can not even tell you I think it is better to sell and forget, and go on to buy more better coins!
Activity: 239
Just hold if ever you sell it yes you lose 80% of your bitcoins so hold and see what will going to happen. bitcoin will be back just have a patience and hold
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
however sad it may sound, but I propose to accept it. It makes no sense to sell, leave most of the deposit in altcoins, and for the rest try to trade or buy, for example, bitcoin or another altcoin which you think will give a quick profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
Hey there

In fact, everyone's in the same situation right now. It'll be worse if you sell it. So you can wait until the bull period and trade there.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
There is nothing to do now just wait some more time. Definitely you will recover and make profit. If you already lost 80% then it is almost 100 percent. So, why sell?
Activity: 322
Many people have lost their investment capital. I think that the last period of the fall taught us to choose the right strategy and avoid risks.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
HOLD, if you sell it now then you will really lose 80% of your investment.
I also experienced the same thing with you. in fact I almost lost 90% of the value of my investment. if I sell it now then I will lose.
be patient and wait until the market stabilizes.
Activity: 518
I also lost a lot. But I have not lost hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover and I will again be able to earn good money on this.

Look at the initial date of this thread. It was written last October. I am sure that the guy has returned his money. Nevertheless, if you lost much this year (we all experienced these losses), it will be better to hold our cryptos and not sell them for cheap.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
If you lost 80 percent, then I think the only option would be to just keep now, you are very much lost and sell for a penny is not particularly profitable , I think it will be a turn for the new year
That's the strategy mate. Losing 80% is not going to make any profit that much later on. Just let the coins remain on an exchange and don't trade it.
Pages:
Jump to: