Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 11. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Man, it is common thing ,because whole crypto market is crashing now.
You can't do something, move and don't forget crypto
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Hold hold and hold if you do not hold you will lose all. Pls look for good alts and hold.

You can do my strategy change horse if the coin you buy is shit coin then
Sell and buy strong coin and hold.
Activity: 420
The price of my portfolio, like that of many people, has decreased significantly, now there is no point in selling. I'm not going to sell, the best option to hold until the market is restored.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
still be sure that this coin will rise sometime. indeed, if we panic and sell it directly, we will lose more, but if we believe that one day it will rise, that's the best.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
You can do research on the projects of coins that you have, you better read the whitepaper for a long time and have a discussion in their telegram group, about the type of coin you want to have whether it has advantages with other projects, and don't forget to see if they have a team the real one.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
Stop investing in alts and take advantage of the immense opportunity that has been presented to us, bitcoin has dropped to around $1000 today, so it is a good opportunity to buy with a good discount, as with everything here this is a bet, but I'm almost sure that the price will increase again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Well, today's drawdown has decreased even your portfolio , I think the prices are close to the bottom , so I do not recommend to do anything just wait
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
personally, I transferred more bitcoin to alt right now to double down in my loses this will decrease my loss average good luck for all this is not a financial advice it's only my personal opinion
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
just wait, I don’t see any other options for the development of this situation, only hodl only hardcore
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Now it is not at all clear what to do, because it is becoming more and more difficult for the market to grow. Too much pressure. But no one really knows what will happen, maybe everything will grow.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Honestly speaking, nothing. You will have to start from the very beginning to gain them again. Except this there is no way you can get them back. And keep it in mind to be careful next time.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I believe that in any case can not sell coins. You should always remember that as long as you have not sold your coins, you have not lost anything. Just be patient and wait for the market to turn green again.
Activity: 199
I think you should hold because if you sell now its not wise enough. Do not panic sell all your alts now that the price has dropped be patient and hold. I believe the market is going to recover but not this year again. This year has not been a good one so far in the crypto market, There are alot of future projects this year but there is no major growth on the market so far.
Activity: 434
If I were you, I would wait even with such losses. It is necessary just wait a bearish trend, I really hope that it will end very soon.
there are a lot of good altcoins and i think taht wyou will be able to recpver ylur loses just do not give up it happened to many people
Activity: 434
Hey there

well thod is a sadsituiatopn of cpurse but maybe you should eait and see what will happen next as some of them may grow actually
Activity: 1344
If I were you, I would wait even with such losses. It is necessary just wait a bearish trend, I really hope that it will end very soon.
Activity: 307
All investors are sitting and waiting for a miracle. I am the same, I do not know what to do, a lot of investments were in the Altcoins, which now cost very little. I will wait for the growth of the market.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I think today the right decision is holding altcoins.
For now we are on the deep and when market returns you can back most of your loses

the current market is unsafe and unstable.
You must try to survive and always hold your coins for now.
if you release you will lose, you must hold your coin until the situation is safe and the price has returned to normal, because almost all coins fall, but you must remain patient and optimistic because the market will definitely rise.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Sense to sell anymore, the chance that you will get your money back is very high, if the market starts to grow, your altcoins will go up, you have a great project that will grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I think today the right decision is holding altcoins.
For now we are on the deep and when market returns you can back most of your loses
Pages:
Jump to: