Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 9. (Read 21859 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I suppose that if you have not changed anything, then your portfolio has now become 100% - 120% less. This is the result of the so-called long-term hold. How long it will take to restore the portfolio is unknown, but I do not think that this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Well, I wouldn't be holding these coins, they I do not particularly like , due to the fact that they somehow pass and be forgotten especially the news they are not very
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
you're not alone bro, like you my asset are down more than 70% from all of my asset.
now, this is so sad when small investor like we are played by big investor  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Don't ever buy altcoins that have no purpose at all, Man.

Choose only the best and BTC is really great on holding and good for day trading.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Firstly, you should study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.
Activity: 185
I it is currently at loss, i would suggest not to sell.
Hold for some more time and sell when you see a profit.
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
I still believe that the long-term strategy is the most winning strategy in the cryptocurrency market,if you believe in the cryptocurrency and the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
2 useful applications for cryptocurrencies monitoring and trading!

Mammon
You can find out the percentage of cryptocurrency rise or fall, price refresh rate according to your settings: daily or each hour.
Mammon allows to calculate the total sum of your earnings per each cryptocurrency or all of them together. This platform differs from the others, as here you can set a target price for cryptocurrencies you want and get the notification if any of them reaches the threshold.
You can download Mammon at the official site.

Delta
If your chosen cryptocurrency exchange does not have a mobile trading application (like Bittrex or Poloniex), Ztrader allows Windows and Mac users to connect via the API and execute transactions.
Delta is a great application for serious cryptocurrency trading. It creates a pie chart of a cryptocurrency portfolio and provides the calculation of such parameters as realized and unrealized profits, as well as reports on tax returns. You pay taxes, right? Of course yes. To use all the features of Delta you need a subscription. The service is provided by a great app for Windows and Mac.
You can download Delta at the official site.

Activity: 131
Merit: 6
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Just hold it man, that is the right thing to do, and do not sell it immediately when the price gets a dump. I always experienced this scenario, failures and success comes, because one time i sell my coin immediately because it gets a dip, but 3 weeks later the token gets a huge pump and i regret everything. and then the other scenario is holding my coin and it always get a dump everyday but i didn't sell it and  the price now is too low...  Cry
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think best thing is holding. It would be really hard if market gone more down. But if you sell those and after market goes up what  would be your situation(mentally). So if you fail on crpyto you should success from also crypto. study about market analysing and cryptocurrencies these day by forgetting about your losses. After be ready for future investments. This would be better that regretting.
Activity: 378
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Here comes a proof that holding altcoins is too danger as those coins can easily dumps and slow to recover. Anyway I think stratis has the potential to grow in the future and it's worth to hold longer to avoid big lose on your funds.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
With the current market if you have bought them, I suggest you wait for growth opportunities, if you feel the project is not good then sell to avoid losing.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Almost all investors, if they start investing from the previous month, even now they experience the same thing in terms of their losses, they are quite large. and the current bitcoin price has decreased dramatically
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hey there

hello, if I will keep join it until the altcoin reaches its ico percoin price. save and believe that going up is the best way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
when you gain loss of more than 50% from your initial assets, there is nothing you can do except wait and see. Don't sell any single of your assets in the loss. It's better for you to leave it at your wallet for a while. And hope market will recover someday.
Activity: 255
Hey there

Of course, it is a pity to encounter such mistakes and lose your money. But I can only recommend - do not rush to sell their altcoins. Because from next year, most of them may begin to actively go up. Therefore, no need to panic and rush to the sale, the situation may change over time for the better.
Activity: 270
Its strange that people are responding to this post like its from this year! In October 2017 whatever coins you had if you only hodl them it would be profitable! But if you hodling them now and in 80% loss, there are good chances that your profit is gone for good!
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
80% is a big loss. if i were you, i will sell them when i got loss 50-60%. maybe you should hold your coins a little longer, because the market is not healthy right now. you should try to trust and buy top five coin in market cap, that's a best choice for a long term investment. it's good for you too HODL it
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Yes of course I have the biggest drawdown , I think that you need to store your coins and wait for the right moment when the coin will be at its peak and sell!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hold, nothing terrible will happen, no matter how it turns out to be strange. The srn itself is interested, if not the token itself will grow, but the price will return, with the growth of our main, btc.

yeah for now only we can do is hold a few coins and if we have more funds then spend it for now because the price has experienced a very deep fall so if we sell it at this time it is clearly a loss due to falling prices.
Pages:
Jump to: