Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 19. (Read 21864 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Being success in every trade is not child's game, you must have experience and perfect assessment so that you can know when to buy and when to sell.
If you often lose in altcoins, i advice you just to buy and hold either bitcoin ot ethereum. Both coins are strong and will never go down like altcoins
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
You have one choice to HOLD. and maybe some coins will be able to recover your investments, but some of them will die ...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
hoping ! that the market will grow again, which is inevitable ... it just takes a couple of years. And you will need patience to get your investment back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I think hodling your assets would be the most positive strategy to follow especially right now where the market is so unpredictable. If you have held off selling upto this time, I think it won't really matter to hold a little more until the crypto market corrects itself and recovers. Patience is the best thing to do right now.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
CRYPTOMUS
Hey there

I really do not know that two coin so I cannot say sell it now coz it is a shit coin either hold it coz it is a good coin. Well, just wanna share my personal experiences, I also bought a coin and it happened that it also crashed when bitcoin crashed.I loss 70 to 80%, but I continue holding it because I believe in this coin. So i think you can just decide if you know if this is a good coin or not.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Get over your loss and move on. Here everyone has lost something due to mistakes that arise as a result of lack of knowledge and experience. Treat this as money invested in your training.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
You have two ways. Be patient and wait for the growth of the market. We are all waiting. Either take profits and forget the cryptocurrency as a bad dream. It’s hard to look at balance, but there’s nothing more to do than wait.
Activity: 296
Because it would not be done, altcoins don't have enough strength like BTC has and that's why ther are not reliable as BTC  that has larger potential and level of stability.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
I think it's best to sell these coins as quickly as possible until their price drops to 0.  Do not worry, consider it as a fee for the experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
In my opinion, you should not sell them for the reason that you will get nothing but a loss, but if you wait when the market starts to grow, then you will have more chances to return and increase your funds!
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Already loss almost 80%, you still want to sell for cut lost? Just hold your coin and pray for bull run in december can happen, it's very sad if bull run can't show up in december.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
I think among investors there are many who are now in the same loss, the main thing is not to merge the asset, but to sell coins in the next price increase
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
When the market drop is certainly a natural thing if our assets also drop, but when we are patient then we immediately get RoI so I suggest to hold, I'm sure with patience we can get big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
You lost around 80% and what happens if we die, It will remain to its wallet you stored the token, or should I say it willl remain with blockchain.
The best thing to do is to write all your assetss and accounts with the password and privatte keys in your notebook which can be handled by your wife or family.
This is risky too because I thinkk that if this sensitive information can be accesseed while you are alive and someone would spend these then this would be a problem.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey there

It is better to hodl, because if you sell it when the price falls is very detrimental and everything you do will be in vain, at least wait until the market recovers. Keep observing market developments and analyzing the coins.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
You've lost quite a lot, but now almost everyone has lost about 80 percent. I think the best thing for now is to keep your coins in the long run.
Activity: 560
i believe we're all in a similar position

i'm holding until i recover at least my initial investment
been using holding as main strategy for gains, but man this is brutal, one minute a coin is 50% up and the next...currently 60% down at stratis

Your continue holding your coins until is dead if you sell it faster and avoid holding sometimes i think you have already save you funds a little bit.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Hey there

yes, all you can do is in two ways, that is as you say
1. SELL
2. HOLD

but I would suggest you to HOLD, because if you sell it you will lose 80% of your money, but if you HOLD it is possible the price will increase when the market price recover, even though it takes a very long time, but HOLD is the right choice than you lose your money.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Hey there

Follow me now that you should continue to keep your Altcoins and wait for the opportunity. When the price increases you can restore your assets. The market is gradually improving so it is most needed now is the patience and relaxation.
Activity: 434
Many altcoins which are now 80-95 % down of their ATH have strong chances to bounce back rather than to fall more.
Pages:
Jump to: