Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 23. (Read 21867 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Well, now you really do not do anything because of lower prices, it's better to wait out all this and then think about options
Activity: 146
Bitcoin is a very dynamic currency that gives a huge advantage to its users when bitcoin wins again. All you have to do is hold back your passions and emotions when you experience a loss. You must have a new strategy to avoid risks and unwanted things.
Activity: 29
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Me too  Cry Cry Cry, lost 50% with QTUM and ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My advice to you, invest for a long time. Continue to keep your BTC or Altcoin, and do not pay attention to the correction if it is lingering.
Activity: 574
for now, i think the right decide is just hold and wait.
this time is so bad bad time to sell or trade because is too low price for every coin and every market.
but, this is a good good time to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
if you lost so much then do not fix in any case, wait for some year and go to the stock exchange, I think the prices will be higher than you bought then
Activity: 266
I don't recommend you sell them now. You can put on the exchange at the purchase price of ISO adding Commission costs. Create a sell order. Who knows it happens so that the schedule jumps like a fool. And you will get your bitcoins back.
Activity: 166
The results you get are indeed less enjoyable and you wrong in investing. And for now you better still be patient and hold your coins. If now you are selling can certainly get a loss. You must make sure that the market will soon rise while the coin your ride should immediately sell it.
Activity: 20
Well, if you do not know how to trade then you do not do much, just wait for the market to turn around and try to sell as high as possible
Activity: 280
The market is always volatile, and I think it's better to keep coins to a stable market, this is the best strategy in the crypto currency market
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
This is a very sad result. I think that you were hoping that the market will quickly recover. I, too, believed that. And this was my main mistake.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I will advice you to have patient and you don't need to panic just hodl your coin for some period of time. Because selling at this stage is just to be on lost side.
Activity: 210
We area unit dead a similar position, however many folks like better to sell at lost and get new coins, therefore it's still falling additional and additional... I actually have lost five hundredth already, and anytime it goes up 2 hundredth i do know i ought to sell and purchase once it goes to rock bottom as a result of alts do that : pump and dump all the time...
Activity: 308
Swipe!
Just wait until alts will start restoring strongly, it won't be a problem to sell your alts at the reasonable price in nearest future, just a little patience is required here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
You have no other choice. You have to hold it for a long time so you do not lose money, But my mind thinks you have sold it you are a human and can't stand the hurt in the past one year of the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Don't sell alts in their low position, it will prolong the dip and it won't be no good for your profits, keep calm and wait for the growth.
copper member
Activity: 70
You can only hold, what other solution is there? You only lose when you sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
if you have lost up to 80%, it's better to just hold and store, because the current situation is not so convincing to sell, the price is still down so far, I suggest you hold it, we just wait for 3 months.
Activity: 126
New investors should be reminded 2 things:
1/ always keep a portion of your portfolio in BTC. > 40% is my recommendation
2/ trade altcoins for the short term. Be quick at taking profits or losses into Bitcoin. When you are down 50% in satoshi terms, you need your alt to grow 100% vs BTC to get your money back. Few alts achieve that.
Activity: 280
I'm guessing you bought the altcoins at their height. You have two options: the first is to wait until the market starts to grow and sell your altcoins to breakeven, the second is to sell now and fix losses.
Pages:
Jump to: