Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 22. (Read 21867 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
you are not alone there are lots of people in loss and portfolio down up to 90 % . just wait for the right time to grow the market than sell. i think you will get only 20 % of your portfolio if you sell so it is better to hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am very sorry. Don't worry we all make mistakes. I think the best thing now is to rest and return to trading after a while.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Now is not the best time to sell something or you have to wait until there is a demand again
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Not only you lose a lot in this market.There are many people who are the same.Some people sold off all of his coins.others continue to hold them. everyone is waiting for the recovery of the market now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is not impossible not to lose in this long bearish market.  Everyone who had Cryptocurrency have lost in one way or the other.  I will advice you keep your coin and see where market takes you in the nearest future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Cryptocurrency has a future.And I think we should just wait for a good market, we'll get our money back on the bullish side.

seeing the development from year to year can be ascertained that at the end of the year there is usually enough movement to make many bitcoin storage will get a return. indeed must be patient and do not need to panic with the current price situation, it will definitely strengthen again.
Activity: 27
I think this is a problem off the value, because you haven't sold that Alcoin is not yet called losses. Be calm and do other things; Forget about them so you don't have to think much about it.
Activity: 448
Maximum traders lost their btc in alt because market huge falling.This time we should hold our coin until recover.Market again would be recover no doubt.Crypto market pump and down are natural rule for crypto.So hold your coin.       
Activity: 19
Learn to trade in the market and then will know how to dispose of the minuses, especially now I think it's better you have to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 224
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
If you do not sell your tokens off at this near bottom price, there is still a chance that you will have a recovery in the not so distant future. Especially if you are holding coins that have the potential for growth
Activity: 196
Am very sorry for your loss but i do not think there is anything you can do at this point now cause its all gone please be more careful next time apply the parable that says look before you leap
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Maybe thats the weirdest thing you ever did , i still dont realize that you risk your bitcoin in some altcoins in the market but right now since you already made a bad decision maybe you just hold it for now because selling it might make your situation worst.  
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
It is hard to say, I probably on your place would not sell and waited for advance in price on altcoin. But precisely I would not begin to fix losses.
Activity: 350
Of course, a lot of people have lost that much because they thought it would be profitable to hold on in the long run, but they were wrong. At the moment I don't see any other option but to keep in the long run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Hold of course. Until you've sold your coins you don't lose anything. You need to hold at such cases as this because you basically give up your choice to earn something from your tokens.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
This is a very sad result. I think that you were hoping that the market will quickly recover. I, too, believed that. And this was my main mistake.

This is the biggest mistake of all crypt holders. Everyone thought that the market would soon turn around, but it unfortunately did not happen and many were hit by big money.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
now the coins have fallen in price and it makes no sense to sell them so cheap. so you have to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
It's fine I think. We all have the same story. I am also in almost same position. See the whole market is down so when the bull market come you may make some profit. Maybe not in btc but in Fiat what your initial investment was. What type of coin hold are really good and will give you some really good profit. But the problem is you can't do anything you just have to hold and wait for that moment. And hope that the bull rally comes as soon as possible. And if you can do some investment in this bear market. Just don't lost faith and hold everything you have.
Activity: 108
This may depend on the kind of altcoins you decided to buy with your BTC and those altcoins you mentioned are just nothing but shitty coins especially the Siacoin. ETH is adviceable.
copper member
Activity: 140
I was going to say you are in deep shit but from the coins you  listed above I can still tell you are not in to be ashdraked, because these are alts that will bounce back when the rally comes again. My advise is dont sell
Pages:
Jump to: