Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 21. (Read 21867 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Today we see that almost every altcoins grew more than Bitcoin (Ripple did 50% rise) - such thing we haven´t seem for about 9 months. Is that a good indicator of coming bull run?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
go to church and pray for Bitcoin. but seriously - do not stay, and continue to believe and hold.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
hold and I think that doesn't just happen to you. I think if you sell it, it will hurt the funds that you have, so I think the altcoins that you have make a long-term investment and that's the last way for now
Activity: 392
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Yes, this unfortunately often happens in the cryptocurrency market. But there is no sense to worry about it at least because you have not lost anything, but just coins fell in value. During the first growth you already earn
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
You are not alone, I think that hundreds of people have lost the same. There is nothing to be done, just need to take a lesson out of your mistakes and increase your capital.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Right now, a new bullrun begins and you have every chance to recover lost in altcoin means. Be careful and do not repeat the same mistakes now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Every investor should expect to take some wins and loses, but the stakes seem to be higher with cryptocurrency. The highs are mountainous and the lows are well below sea level. The swing is enough to frighten even seasoned investors.
Activity: 182
Do not worry because there are many different situations. I advise you to just wait and only then will you realize that I was right. The growth of cryptocurrencies is inevitable and for this reason you should try to keep every coin in your wallet
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Many investors do not pay much attention to risks when investing. Bitcoin is the safest crypto currency for investing. But, if you invested in these Altcoins, then you believe in these projects? If yes, then keep these coins in the portfolio.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hey there
In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%
I know how it feels like... But you've invested in reliable altcoins, so if you believe that they will grow in the long term perspective you could by some more at low price, or just exchange them to ETH, as ETH is going down, some of altcoins, to the contrary, are going up in ETH value.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Hey there

do not even think of selling. I believe that if you sell your coins, then you will definitely lose 80%. on this in your case, it is better to wait as long as possible.

Activity: 910
Hey there

do not even think of selling. I believe that if you sell your coins, then you will definitely lose 80%. on this in your case, it is better to wait as long as possible.
it's true, you only need to wait patiently because if you sell it then only the money you get, at least wait until the price of the coin you have can reach the price you want when you get the profit .
Activity: 133
Hey there

Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
As of now, the best thing to do is to be patient and hold your tokens. You shouldn't sell alts if it's less than what you've invested. It's best to hold and wait til the price get back up again than to lose more of your coins.
Activity: 364
Continue to keep on cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Everything will be back to normal soon.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
First of all , you shouldnt have to convert your btc with alts because nowadays you can now buy alts using fiat or any other payment methods directly without buying bitcoin first .  if you already invest in bitcoin then keep it and dont ever touch it or convert it to some other coins because bitcoin is the most valueable crypto coin of all time .

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Hey there

Friend, it will be wrong to sell your coins in this period. Just be patient and soon the market should turn around.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
You can hold the coins that you have now, you have not lost as long as you have not sold the coins, you are only seeing low prices now. I reckon that everybody in the market has seen some kind of loss or another and majority of people I know are holding their coins because they know that the  market will most definitely recover.
Activity: 392
The best way if you do not sell in the market at such a large drawdown, the market is volatile because of this, many panic you do not make these mistakes and try to be able to wait and you can earn!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Wait for the next growth. We're all doing it now. Hold.
The coolest game that has fallen so much interest. I personally and a year or two of support, just let me buy bread.
Pages:
Jump to: