Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 20. (Read 21874 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Judging by your history, we see that the market is cyclical. So I recommend just wait until the market returns to the growth phase.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
That is so alarming and panicking...but despite that critical condition of your coins don't lose hope still believe that one day it will rise again... if you see them fall.. you will also see them increase just believe...yes! coz it's better to think positive than to be depressed and lose hope and wait patiently.. you will soon recover your loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Depends on you if you think your coin can't grow anymore maybe the perfect step is sell your coin and find anothers one. If you brave to take a big risk convert your coin and find a good ico it will be a good if your lucky  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
After all, with investments, the general situation in the creep market is immediately visible. Expect passively arrived erroneous action. Diligence and diligence in the day trade will bring good earnings.
copper member
Activity: 995
The sale of altcoyins does not make sense in your case. 80% of the loss of your investment this will not return, you have nothing to lose. Just leave them on your wallet and follow the course. Maybe you can sell them at a bargain price later.

The issue of selling viola can occur with a loss of 50% / 50% but at 80% it is not necessary to strain
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Am very sorry for your loss but if am the one, I will not sell at loss. If they are solid projects, they can still rise and give you profits. It all depends on how long you can wait.
Activity: 223
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

You have only one way out of the situation, you need waiting for the general growth of the market and the growth of all altcoins, perhaps then you can re-invest them in bitcoin advantageously.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
well, for now, you have to be patient, and try again. it may be very bad to lose 80% of the bitcoin you have. but, I do not think you're the only one who feels it's a friend. I've also felt that way, and all you can do is be patient, and try again.
Activity: 532
In this situation, there were a lot of people and nothing can be done about it. It is necessary to wait until the coins are restored again in value. Otherwise you will get very large losses.
Activity: 311
If you sell your coins, you fill fix the loses. Just hold them and wait until the market recovers. It is hard to see your deposit bleeding, but just find another things to do and do not look at them every day.
Activity: 266
Yes with a decrease in the price of your Bitcoin lost profits now. With the price of all the coins condition unstable, better coins you have now fixed you hold. I think holding the coins will give you an advantage in the future. So you have to be more patient. And when you buy Altcoin it is better to do your research. So you don't get stuck in the coin that has no growth.

We cannot change the situation. All traders and investors lose every day. They can save their money if they decide not to do any operations now with the crypto - just hold and do not sell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I saw the portfolio and lost almost 50%! What should I do? "just hold" I'm sure this dark period will not last long, march-april they will return to normal and all issues can be resolved
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes with a decrease in the price of your Bitcoin lost profits now. With the price of all the coins condition unstable, better coins you have now fixed you hold. I think holding the coins will give you an advantage in the future. So you have to be more patient. And when you buy Altcoin it is better to do your research. So you don't get stuck in the coin that has no growth.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Sorry that you lost that much really. but it seems like investing in altcoins are not really your thing, so you might want to sit out on that for a while, until you can analyse them properly and make better choices for yourself, or look for a reliable person who can help you do that. Don't beat yourself over your loss. It is sad I know, but with good strategy, you will make that back out on the market in due time.
Activity: 41
Continue to keep on cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Everything will be back to normal soon.
in such a market, do not get out. but in the case of a guy it would be better to stop the stop loss. I have a friend on a paid subscription for signals bought a coin and she fell 10 times, after a little up he sold it. Then she fell even lower and was completely removed from the stock exchange. and during the hold other opportunities are missed
Activity: 42
Make sure you track the market, and hope for the best!
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Now it's better to hold until the price reaches the height that you need. You want prices to be like when you bought the coins or higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I lost. But before investing in the crypto currency, I analyzed the market, and I realized that this is a big risk. That's why I do not invest all my money in crypto currency. I believe that the market will grow. Then I wait
Activity: 406
Now we can only wait for the general growth of the market. If you sell altcoins now, you will have big losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Hey there

I recommend hold and how to return the lost pay attention to the services of Master Noda with a share or buy a separate one, the choice of a huge remains only to study and make a choice. Good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: