Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 24. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
you should still hold it. This is a market volatility. Let buy altcoins with the triple times' quantity you are holding and wait until they recover in next week. You will get your money back.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
just do not rush to sell your violas, and remember that until you sold your coins, you have not lost anything yet. do not worry.
Activity: 79
For now just do not panic, let just wait for the fork maybe by that time altcoins can recover from its complicated rise, the coin you are holding now might increase again do not lose hope just wait for any updates.
Activity: 77
Just hodl it. Wait for the perfect time. Since you bought a longterm coins, you should wait for them to recover. Thats the trading life. So if you dont want to lose more just keep it.
Activity: 208
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

If i am you i will hold all my coins that i bought because i almost lost 80% and for me it is all (meaning gain profit) or nothing (lose everything). Stay positive and marketplace will recover soon. Hope that you will take back all of your money.
Activity: 126
Same, but in my case I bought my BTCitcoin around 12,000$ and still suffering from that loss,
So I am planning of hodling it while trading to at least earn some micro profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
If you believe in them. I'd better hold them all the time until the bull market arrives. In fact, the bear market will dominate the market this year. You'd better hold more bitcoins. It is reliable compared to altcoins
Activity: 392
I do not know if you were aware from the beginning that the coins you invested in were shit coins or that you got to discover that after investing into them. For instance, i have a friend who intentionally invests in shit coins, whenever he gets his profit, he sells immediately, but personally i prefer to invest in coins with good products. I know that such coins do last longer,because they usually have organic growth and i am not troubled because i know i have made the right investment.
Why not use this strategy if it makes a profit? Moreover, this is a quick profit. I think that your friend is quite clever, but at the same time he, of course, runs the risk. If you prefer stability, it is better to continue to buy more stable coins
Activity: 392
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Given that now the prices for almost all coins are very low, I advise you to continue to hold. It seems to me that if you have already lost as much as 80%, then these 20% will not help you
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I do not know if you were aware from the beginning that the coins you invested in were shit coins or that you got to discover that after investing into them. For instance, i have a friend who intentionally invests in shit coins, whenever he gets his profit, he sells immediately, but personally i prefer to invest in coins with good products. I know that such coins do last longer,because they usually have organic growth and i am not troubled because i know i have made the right investment.
Activity: 84
Cryptocurrency has a future.And I think we should just wait for a good market, we'll get our money back on the bullish side.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Hey there

This goes out to all holders who are asking if they want to hold or sell their coins, as long as the investment did not come from loans or your retirement earnings, it's still a good option to hold your coin, because there is always a chance that the market will change for the better and only invest what you can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I hope you hold till the last bull and now you will definitely have rest of mind , I know many will tell you to sell then but holding is also a good way to invest I have learnt my lesson too that if you are in lost and never know which way the coin might head to , the most important thing is to get in a better and potential token which will definitely give return in the long run, so am sure if you hodl then you will be in profit by now but if other way round then you have your self to be blamed.
Activity: 252
I lost more than 90% of my bitcoins when buying altcoins, I chose to sell them. I do not know if I did it right, but I invested ico and it was fine, I'm trying to make money and I never buy altcoin anymore
Activity: 164
Hey there

wow ,This sounds really sad. Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin What are these three? Token or coin? What are their projects? What is the use? If you can't fully understand this information, then your investment will be very bad.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Loosing in the crypto space is more or less like a norm, but it should not be much and you should be able to make investments that can coverup for the previous loses. Diversification helps to cut loses. Another thing most of us have failed to realise is that, crypto currency is volatile, so whenever you invest and you see your profit, take the profit and do not allow greed to make you loose the opportunity before you.
Although, if it has already happened that you have made the mistake, review those coins again and sell those that seem not to have further development again for better one and hold those that you feel are still good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Sorry for your lost. If you lose 80% of the account value the most reasonable thing to do is to reorganize your trading strategy. Up to this moment accept that you have failed yourself and vow to return by studying first the Trading strategy. Know the technical and fundamental analysis. This will be your guide for winning the crypts.
Activity: 218
Not experience. Hold the coins. The market will soon recover. Look closely at cool projects like Kamagames, Cointroops and NEX. For them into the future in that.
Activity: 179
I think you have bought at a top . but no problem if you have done a good study about the projects and coins and you have a good faith on them , then just hold for a good profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
every one is stay your position right now. you should sit and wait for bull there is nothing to do.
Pages:
Jump to: