Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 3. (Read 21859 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Always keep part of the assets in dollars part in bitcoins and part in Alts, so you will avoid large losses.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
It would be better for you to start over again. Get one of the modern stable cryptos and look for other options to invest. It should help you to recover.

It is true that you should find new crypto both stable and advantageous because it is new, but in my opinion you should keep your own bitcoin number. Since a few months later, maybe the price of the BTC will increase again and you have the profit to offset some of your lost Cheesy.
Activity: 170
For now, just wait. I think that after the price reaches 3000 thousand dollars, you can start buying, but you should not hurry, because the trend can go even further down, because the lowest point is at the level of 1800 dollars.

I agree that the only thing to do now is wait, because prices can go further down so no sense to buy just yet, and what we have to do is just wait and hope to recover losses.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Fortunately, you bought Bitcoin, so you are not the worst. Those who bought a lot of altcoins may not be so lucky. I have to say that altcoins are almost dead. I can’t think of what they can do to come back.
So, you don't have to be too sad, Bitcoin will not be too bad.
Activity: 434
I think you should hold until you recover your investments or...if you consider doing so, you can trade what you have into ethereum because the price is lower than btc's and eth is a strong coin.
I agree with your advice and I would do the same: hold until I recover the losses, hopefully not for long, and invest in ETH or BTC, because they are strong coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
first u have to learn from your losses and just keep  hold coins for long term and don't panic .
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
With the market so very low, right across the board, unless you DESPERATELY need the FIAT then what point is there to sell now?

It's just a waiting game to be honest. You would think, or at least hope that when BTC eventually does rise, the price of your coins will too. At that time, you will not only get more for your coins but you should also consider which of those coins, if any, you wish to keep. If you have faith and passion for the project/coin then HODL some more. If you are just a holder of those three coins in the hope their price will rise then sell them whenever you feel the price is right.

Averaging is also a good idea too.
Activity: 182
It would be better for you to start over again. Get one of the modern stable cryptos and look for other options to invest. It should help you to recover.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
It's too late now to sell your token since the dip is too much. Just hold your token until the price rise and to cover your loses better to buy on good quality coins since the price is much cheaper. You can sell those good quality coins if the price can rebound a little higher on your buying price.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Every holder is in the same scenario Mate .This is at least two year long bear market we are having. just forget You Portfolio and hold it since now it is the only option We have got. Ones You holding not the worst of Projects in my opinion.So the patience is the key
Activity: 518
Sell your altcoins and buy Bitcoin again, now is Bitcoin super very cheap, so probably you can still cover your losses if Bitcoin goes again to the moon.

Most of the altcoins lost more than Bitcoin. The deal will be not profitable. It is better to exchange some tokens: pay attention to the top-20 alts. Be ready to hold them for 1-2 years for the best returns.
I fully agree the top 20 is the best option for investment now, and the risks are not as big as a year ago were!
Activity: 304
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

All you can do now is learn on your mistakes and sell all the tokens you have to prevent loosing even more money. By the way, if you hold BTC, do not sell it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
I think we all are suffering huge losses now. It remains only to wait. I do not want to change my coins, now is not the best time for this. I think that each of us lost a lot of money this year.
Activity: 196
First off, you should forget about long-term investmnent in the modern market conditions. Nobody knows how the market would look like in future.
Activity: 322
Learn how to trade. Holding is not an option and trading is the only real way to recover your losses. If you will stay and hold you will not make it.
I agree with that holding too much can make your ass in pain that's why you better learn how trade for efficient recover of what you've lost. And I think you should also need to learn in holding is when to stop holding your holding currency even the profit you get is not that big in your target amount.
Activity: 322
Learn how to trade. Holding is not an option and trading is the only real way to recover your losses. If you will stay and hold you will not make it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Hey there

it must be a loss for you, you have spent your btc
because at the moment the price of BTTC is also not good, you better endure it until waiting for news of the improvement in the price of BTC
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For now, just wait. I think that after the price reaches 3000 thousand dollars, you can start buying, but you should not hurry, because the trend can go even further down, because the lowest point is at the level of 1800 dollars.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Every token you bought Just hold it. If you have more money than start trading. If you want to earn money, should start trading. Don't worry we all lose 80%-90% profit.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Well, selling anything now is like buying BTC for 20000 USD I bet. It can grow up to 50000 and you will earn in this case. But definitely it is a huge risk.
If you want to try shorting and earn more than just by hodling, take the risk and sell now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: