Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 6. (Read 21859 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Just Hodl, guys
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
You can hold your coins till the better times. If you do not want to lose your money, this is the best option for now. You can also invest more now, to reduce the middle price and to get a bigger profit, when everything recovers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If I were you, I would continue to invest and continue HODL because there is nothing left, as many members of the community write, I think that all the same there will be nothing better than just sitting and waiting will be a justified decision.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Do not panic, what is happening in the market is just another cycle of recession, correction, if you want. It was quite obvious, but very few people had foreseen a similar alignment, because everyone was stupefied by euphoria.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
My advice is to wait patiently. If you sell your altcoin, it may be that you don't want to return.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
You need to draw conclusions from your mistakes. It is necessary to have at least 50% of bitcoins in the portfolio so that this will not happen again in the future. Now it's better to keep on keeping the altcoins. You have to wait for the growth of altcoins.
When you invest with crypto you always need to have additional plans, you can't stick with just one as we never knew what directions our assets value will go, from the time this thread was started chances that OP already gained a lot after December's rally, but just in case people should act accordingly with good sets of plans.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Sell your altcoins and buy Bitcoin again, now is Bitcoin super very cheap, so probably you can still cover your losses if Bitcoin goes again to the moon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now you do absolutely nothing, as the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is falling every day. It is not known when will be the bottom of the market. All that remains to do is wait for the price to return to the level at which you bought to breakeven.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
You need to draw conclusions from your mistakes. It is necessary to have at least 50% of bitcoins in the portfolio so that this will not happen again in the future. Now it's better to keep on keeping the altcoins. You have to wait for the growth of altcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
there are a lot of people like you, I'm actually one of them. But I am not upset and I continue to study cryptocurrency, trading
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Simple conclusion - Lose the next remaining 20 percent by selling them.

Btw i was selling these crapcoins (sia etc) long time before you bought as overpriced and worthless. WHat they still are.
Activity: 244
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

There is no point in sitting and crying about lost money. The best thing you are able to do is make some conclusions and do not make the same mistakes again.
Activity: 322
Many people are unfortunately in this situation. Everyone is looking for an exit. But we're losing a lot more than we try to call it. So it would be the most logical decision to wait in a patient's way without panic.
Activity: 227
IQCash
Almost the entire crypto market is bearish now. The best thing to do is to convert your coins to Tether (USDT), it seems to be the only coin which is not suffering significant drop in price. Or perhaps hold and wait patiently for the next bull market.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
What you are going to do? Bitcoin prices are down almost 85% from the peak and most of the altcoins are down by anywhere from 90% to 98%. I am holding on to my coins, as I have seen similar corrections in the past.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Of course the difficult situation in the market , I think a reasonable solution would be to just wait for the market to unfold , and sell, because now drawdown is very large in your portfolio!
Indeed, judging by the graphs of the past years, we just need to wait for a rebound, it can take up to 2 years and then the price can jump for $ 50,000
Activity: 154
You should better learn and watch more information about your possible investment descisions to prevent happening of such situations in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Still, you should hold these tokens, because most of them could be profitable in the future.Wait for several year, maybe you will get all money back.
Activity: 336
Now all investors have a difficult situation, for example, I have lost ninety-six percent of my initial investment portfolio. But I will not deduct a penny from crypto. Let's see what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: