Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 5. (Read 21859 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
I would advise you now to buy tokens, and then you will be able to return what you have lost, and it is possible to earn much more! It depends on what you buy now, invest your money in fundamental tokens.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
There is only two ways that you can act, what's sell everything and enjoy your 20%,  or wait and hope and till it grow
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Well, that all depends on which coins you bought.
If it's not a shitcoin, then no need to worry. We are in deep correction for almost a year. It can't last forever. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
It's too late for selling. I recomend you to hold these coins at least several months. I think you need forget about your wallet for some time before the next bullrun. Just wait.
Who did not have time to sell everything at the peak, now they can sit on it and wait for the next growth. The main thing then to successfully sell everything.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
That's worst and you should be sorry for your self, you just have to make a little set back in buying those altcoins and watch a little bit of time to learn more and understand more about buying altcoins and not following all you saw online because the scammer are more wise now with the way they create new projects.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
It's too late for selling. I recomend you to hold these coins at least several months. I think you need forget about your wallet for some time before the next bullrun. Just wait.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I hope that you did not give up as most people who came during the 2017 pump. The market plays with them as with children, at first it gave candy, now it takes it away, and ignorant children run in panic. This is just another cycle, and in the framework of the life of the crypto market this time is nothing.
Activity: 507
Many investors have lost a lot. I believe that they will have a chance to return the lost. But we must believe in cryptocurrency.
those people just need to gain strength and regain their balance.  the opportunity to restore your balance is always exists!
Activity: 560
First of all you should relax ,it is not the end of the world,it is just some money that you can easly earn again.The second thing is Holding ! It is very important. You should hold all your coins and wait for the market recovery. Be patient. Good luck.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I have lost up to 95% of my bitcoin in some of the altcoins I invested. Some may resurrect from the grave but some may not resurrect, We in the crypto keep on dumping old tokens to go for new upcoming tokens that is why most old one do not resurrect after the dump except it is a very good project.
Activity: 268
You have not lost them, they are still lying on your wallets. They just fell greatly in value and you need to think that this is the norm. Here you will greatly help the expectation
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I will advice to hold if they are token that has a very big chance to grow in near future when everyone is expecting the bull so that will make the it return the lost in no time.
Activity: 728
Sorry for your losses, but i think that it is too late to sell. If you are sure about you trading skills my advice is to sell and rebuy more coins. Average down.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

I'd like everything I bought to grow, not fall, too. and it is normal that you are now in the red, like millions of other investors. the only option now is to live and wait for something to change
Activity: 994
not only you but me and I also think everyone loses a lot of money when investing here since the beginning of the year because prices are dropping significantly and for now all we have to do is hold the coin alts that we have until the market grows again
Activity: 644
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Why would you sell your alt coins when you already lost 80% of your investment. Better hold it and before investing you should be aware how volatile the crypto market and change your mindset for a long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
Sparklemobile.io
Hey There,

Don't panic!

If you believed in the altcoins you invested in then nothing has changed.

Prices will go back up, these markets work in cycles.

If you can see the fundamentals haven't changed and the alt coin is being developed just HODL.

Activity: 364
Many investors have lost a lot. I believe that they will have a chance to return the lost. But we must believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Hey there

Holding altcoins is too danger as those coins can easily dumps and slow to recover. Anyway I think stratis has the potential to grow in the future and it's worth to hold longer to avoid big lose on your funds.
Activity: 453
HODL, you don't have other option anymore, next time when everything so high put everything in fiat currency and after all falls for 80-90% you can buy back even more than before!!! Cheesy
don't panic, wait the right time and everything will be okay. If you want to forget about crypto, more work is the best solution...
Pages:
Jump to: