Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 30. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
You are not alone!  Wink I think almost everybody made big losses during the last half a year. I am hodling, because to the alts at this price is very unattractive. Just HODL and believe in crypto. And do not look at your funds, each day Smiley
we current condition this is hard to do if we dont see our asset value.we hope this value can recovered soon.moreover this year we will get profit after bloody holding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
You are not alone!  Wink I think almost everybody made big losses during the last half a year. I am hodling, because to the alts at this price is very unattractive. Just HODL and believe in crypto. And do not look at your funds, each day Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
I also lost a lot of money in this down trend. But i still believe cryptos will grows up again next year or maybe 2021. Down trend happen because we moved too fast last year..and if you invest with money you can afford to lose you will not depressed because of this bear. And losing bitcoin because of alt thats the price you should pay if you did not do dip research about those alt.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I think the first thing you should do now is to keep your bitcoin. Although it now makes you lose a lot, if you give up now, then you will lose more. Patience hold, the encryption market will recover again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Maybe my advice is that you make a mistake on purchasing many Altcoins.
You should only choose one Altcoins,like as Digibyte , and the rest of the Bitcoin as Back up when your altcoins fall like this.
Activity: 95
If you still reading this post now is the season of selling or trading because it's bullish month.. all alts will rise from ashes hope you still holding those coins your negative 80% before comapare to the price right now. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You should probably just hold. The damage is already done and you have no choice but to accept this unfortunate situation.
Just hold for a few months then maybe you'll eventually get lucky and hope for a bull run.
Activity: 275
Merit: 14
Probably, the only thing I'd do if I were on your shoe is probably to hold since alts is dipping now. If you still have money, you might want to research for another altcoin to invest and see if you could profit from there and recoup your loss from another altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
If you see yourself further in the crypto currency. My advice is not to give up and continue to invest. After all, if you do not hurry and thought about working in the crypto currency. Such losses can be avoided. Good luck to you.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Now there is only one correct solution. Just holding. If you sell your coins now then soon you will regret it.
Activity: 167
I have taken in an indistinguishable exercise from well. I have sold losing altcoins and that unquestionably was a major chomp on my venture. Presently for any encouraging altcoin I put resources into and right now they are losing, I simply abandon them as they seem to be.
Activity: 84
many of us have lost , but we must not be discouraged . Now all you can do is calm down and be patient
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Sell your coins and leave the market cause you'll lose your money if you panic so much. Hamsters have no place in the world of sharks and whales) Or hold the coins, maybe you'll gain profit later. But don't invest anymore!
Activity: 98
Better to hold your altcoins than to be sorry later. It is not advisable to sell it in this kind of bearish market situation. As long it is a reputable altcoins for sure it will recover. It just need some time and dev team is working on it to make it successfully in the future.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
I hope that you decided to hold at that time... Actually in such scenarios holding is the best available option, market can't go below 80-90% losses and then it will probably grow again.
Activity: 182
It is better to sell them, these coins are unlikely to grow. Try to invest in crypto, which starts with ICO here with bonuses, I'm sure that it can bring you a good profit.
Activity: 339
I would continue holding bitcoin and even buy it more, the price is good noe. It's too late to panic anyway. It was necessary to better monitor your portfolio earlier and balance it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
If your altcoins are at top100 altcoins at coinmarketcap than no need to worry.
They will recover soon. But if your alts are shitcoins than as soon as possible sell them and turn to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is then until you hold until you re-adjust to the level that you have invested.
If he readjusted his income then he will have less money to play with if things go in the opposite direction.
Activity: 112
It is then until you hold until you re-adjust to the level that you have invested.
Pages:
Jump to: