Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 29. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You have no other choice. If you sell at the current price, you will lose money. Just hold. You can try to increase the number of tokens by trading on price movements, so that when the price goes back to the level of the purchase, you will be in plus, not in a zero.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
There are several ways. You can quit and fix 80% loss, but it is losing outcome. I would better invest more, because price is far lower than you bought.
If you don't have enough money, work harder and it is all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
If you have lost over %80 of your tokens that you just purchased, I don't think there is much that can be salvaged but selling them now and importantly purchasing tokens or coins on exchange is considered an investment so it is probably best to wait out the present market trend.

Avoid the temptation to sell off and hold since it cannot go much lower than it has already, but it can still go higher With a positive trend in the future market.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Well in October Yes there was a drawdown , but I think in December you fixed the profit ?) and now again there is a drawdown only harder than it was then
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
If you believe in altcoins you have bought (otherwise, why did you invest in them ?) you can wait as long , as it will be needed for them to return to a previous price levels . Because you lost nothing unless you sold it . Bit if you not sure about the coins you hold , you might want to sell it , because many altcoins won't survive after this crypto massacre .
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

If you decide to play this game, play until the end. 80% is too big a loss for that to retreat. But of course if you have 20% = $ 20 million, then of course withdraw. Good Luck  men Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Only waiting and holding can solve such situation, no other possible ways as for me. I just want to add that in current moment most of crypto community is experiencing the same thing as you do.
Activity: 85
You have not sold your altcoin,logically you have not lost anything. It is worth waiting for the price increase, do not panic .
Activity: 61
Just hold and leave it alone for a while. Stress less and give it some time. You will come out on top
Activity: 196
You should not have to panic. Soon rise and find a way out. Suppose with more diligent follow bounty or airdrops, to replace the lost money. It would be much better to do.
Activity: 104
So sorry that you lost your coins. This would be a bad news for anyone. I would like to advise that you stick to just investing in bitcoin if altcoins are not really your thing, or try to be more careful with choosing an altcoin to invest in. If it's that you do not know how to choose a good coin and do analysis on it, then you should consider getting recommendations from people you know that have been successful with it.
Activity: 420
I have an ideology when it seems i loosing, but in the real sense of it, i am not. The ideology is that i will never sell at loss and inasmuch as i still have my coin, i am not loosing.
Activity: 420
If you lose 80% then you should HOLD next, maybe in the next lucky time will smile and you can get back the capital. Investing in crypto is risky
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
have a same situation, i really thought i should sell it all long time ago and start a new fresh funds.
 But until now i never do that and my portfolio keep decreasing   Cry
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
I have learned the same lesson as well.
I have sold losing altcoins and that definitely was a big bite on my investment. Now for any promising altcoin I invested in and at the moment they are losing, I just leave them as they are. One of them after some time have multiplied more than ten times.
And take note, invest here only those funds that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 26
Just stay cum...pray and hold until the price goes higher.
Activity: 26
Just hold it you will definitely get a good price.
Activity: 30
You should hold.
Activity: 276
It so sorry for you. Just hold and believe in crypto market.
Activity: 72
I think you should buy more bitcoins, even though I'm in favor of diversifying the portfolio, I'm aware that it's a very risky bet and can make you lose your money very easily, as we can see right now, most of the markets are in red, some are going down so dramatically that it can cause many heart attacks, although bitcoin is going down too, it's much more solid than many altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: