Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 44. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
if you have lost enough, you should hold all your crypto. rest assured that the price will rise again. do not panic, many have said, patience is the key to success in playing crypto. and this is true. so do not panic.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
keep hold all your coins because market will grow up coming days and ETH,NEO and BTC will reach high price in this year end hence don't sell your coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
you must learn from the experience of losing, evaluate your mistakes and rise slowly to get bitcoin slowly. if you are patient and you are sure 80% of your lost bitcoin will come back with a rather large amount.
Activity: 150
I think you just need to keep calm and do not sell your assets. A similar situation in the past was with the crypto currency steem which fell very much in price to bitcoin, but since time has recovered.
Activity: 94
I suggest for hold a long time you buy part altcoins, virtual currency market is good, it is still likely to go back up. Withdraw some money to upgrade your life and use virtual currency as a long-term investment.
Activity: 98
 Crypto markets are basically free. You freely trade and profit or lose. It is all about what you do. Just stay patient and don't make same mistakes.
Activity: 79
Technically, you haven't lost anything as you haven't sold your altcoins.
Be patient, altcoins market is going to explode in 2018. Mark my words.
Activity: 196
crypto currencies market is experiencing bear season and prices are falling now. The economic crisis that started in the world affects crypto money negatively. investors lose most of their money. it is the right thing to wait and hodl right now.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

I hope you take the advice of the majority here. HODL. This post was made last october and we exprience a nasty bull run last december and january. I hope you made a decent profit from that like the majority.

As for myself , HODL is a must when you are investing in a coin that has real use case.
Don't fall for shit coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well, there is strategy called Average down! If you had been using the strategy you may not have lost so much. It is not late now. Double the units you have in all these coin. Any 10 % to 20% increase in price will automatically put you in profit! Keep buying the deep and you won't lose a dime at the end of the day!

Yes exactly, in your remaining funds, you should invest in a more profitable alts, not on the one you loose, in order to gain and get back what you have lost, you have to put more efforts in earning, use some strategies that will help you gain profits as soon as possible, 80% is a huge quantity of bitcoin you must look for alternative income like, investing in some successful ICO or some alts that will help you gain more points.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i sure  altcoins will rise... Until you sold your coins at a reduced price and fixed a loss,  you still have the hope that the total price of your investment portfolio may return.

The money that is within the cryptocurrency community is usually left on the markets. If you leave your money off those places then the price will go higher.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
i sure  altcoins will rise... Until you sold your coins at a reduced price and fixed a loss,  you still have the hope that the total price of your investment portfolio may return.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I believe that selling your coins now is a great stupidity. To sell and fix a loss is bad. Especially since you have already waited so much time. Very soon the market should unfold. And all prices will start to grow. That's exactly when you need to sell.

In this bear market it's better to sell now and buy back in later.
Activity: 28
I believe that selling your coins now is a great stupidity. To sell and fix a loss is bad. Especially since you have already waited so much time. Very soon the market should unfold. And all prices will start to grow. That's exactly when you need to sell.
Activity: 84
 I think there is no point on selling your coins if you can't gain any profit at all. Hold them and wait for the prices to go up again. I know waiting is not easy, just be patient and everything will be worth it in the end.
Activity: 76
In business and investment of course we are already aware of the risks including losers, especially cryptocurrency investment is very fluctuating, we can get a profit up to thousands of percent or lose up to 99% in a day is a common thing, if we lose money then be patient and hold is important and we must do. Smiley
Activity: 434
If you sell them now, then you can only recover 20% of the losses, if your investment is very large, I think you can choose to sell, if you just use extra Bitcoin to buy, then I think you can wait!
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
If the projects are good and have got good use cases and are on schedule in the their roadmap hold your coins. The crypto market is anyway down at present, so be patient, you will recover your losses.

Activity: 57
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

I think you prefer to hold it and wait. Believe it, Maybe about 4 months again the price will go up.
Activity: 308
Just hodl, what's the problem? You invest in real life waiting for x10000 in a few months? Just wait!!!
Pages:
Jump to: