Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 45. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 103
I also lost a lot and you can say that all my investments were unsuccessful. But I believe in success and wait for the market to go up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
this post shows that crysis like that happenin 1 or 2 time in a year but this isnt mean that they will recover . i lost a lot in this 2 months but still believing it will recover in a month
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
 the best suggestion that I can have for you just don't be desperate, you gain skills and knowledge so just continue to do what you have done before
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
 right now you can still invest in some perspective coins maybe look and coinmarketcap, and see the top 10 that they have there
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You can sell 50% of your altcoins into Bitcoin and wait few years.

Or you can do day trading, but be very careful, you can loose everything!

There isnt better option. I am sorry  Undecided
Activity: 132
Just hold your btc for now because its price will rise up again.
Activity: 420
How good the coins are to hold them, is it worth enough to hold those coins. Find out about their development, if they don't develop anymore better to sell them and find the good one.
Activity: 46
I've been in such situations ... I do not recommend selling.  hold these coins and study their growth.  you can try to increase their number by playing on the course and thereby at least slightly speed up the process of returning and exiting at least 0.
Activity: 238
I think you can now to cry ) already late something to change, either in long already invest and wait for

Crying isn't exactly necessary.
There is a way out. Watch the price in bitcoins, dont look at the price in $ at all.
The price will return to these values, but later. The market is cyclical. If you aren't active trader, then just wait.

I agree, it remains only to wait. I would do just that. It's a shame to lose 80% of your bank. I also lost a lot when the course fell. Now I prefer to just wait.
Activity: 77
If the altcoins you have today do not have good quality and passive development. Better to transfer your altcoins to better altcoins. Perhaps this is part of your failed strategy because you have sacrificed a bitcoin that is obviously potentially strong. For the next one, you should be more careful in choosing a coin to bet, because the coin you choose will determine your success here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
It's a mistake to sell many BTUs and invest in other coins; in my opinion, it was better to keep everything in the BTC, but everyone is mistaken and it will be a lesson for you in the future.
Activity: 210
How about the coins development, are they improving or not. If the owner and the team has left the coins then sell them right away even you had to lost so much.
Activity: 61

Depends on your personal sitution and in the alts you invest. If the alts has a great potencial and you don't need the money right now you can hold and see how the evolution of the market goes.

If not sell everthing and stay out of the market, research a litte bit more and invest when the market offers a good entrance point for you.
Activity: 31
So did the OP HODL?
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I think you can now to cry ) already late something to change, either in long already invest and wait for

Crying isn't exactly necessary.
There is a way out. Watch the price in bitcoins, dont look at the price in $ at all.
The price will return to these values, but later. The market is cyclical. If you aren't active trader, then just wait.

Activity: 196
In the last 4-5 months on the crypto-currency market all investors' money has decreased. In the stock market all the balances have changed and prices have fallen. the sales should not be done right now and the market is expected to increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

I think holding it will be the best thing. Hold those coins till they recover to a reasonable amount because 80% loss is too much. You should make little profit from it if you are patient enough.
Activity: 158
I would go other things to be able to increase profit and be able to recover your losses on the other coins. Invest then save profit until it reaches the original amount that was gained before.
Activity: 75
If you play for a long time, then you have nothing to fear, everything is cyclical in this world after the fall will increase! When trading a short sale is not more than -15%!
Activity: 406
I think its not a good decision to sell your coins with that big losses. Wait for the value to increase a little bit. I know its a really hard experience but you will learn from it definitely. But you have to move on and find ways to compromise your losses. You can start by looking for the right ICO to invest with or choose the right altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: