Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 68. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
It's better to hold than sell it then lose too much. Selling will not do anything good because I know that there will be a time that bitcoin will either have a correction or stabilized and its growth will slow that will give chance for altcoins to recover or gain more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
If you want to profit from trading, you should not think that "you want my money back," because loss is a loss, and she's gone. You can not get your money back, because you did not lose money by someone, you just had a bad decision and mistakenly made you lose money. Earn more profits and start again, that's all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I don't know whether you sold thenm or not .But you have  bought the good coins that time and its your bad luck that the market of these coins dropped sharply even I am also holding Digibyte & Stratis & I have no plans to sell these coins in hurry... I wont book losses. Be patience to hold these coins and I am thinking these both coins will rise again in future & I would suggest you to buy more in lows & calculate the average and then sell at profit..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Sia and Digibyte have reached new heights recently, hope your patience has paid off.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
selling them now will be like throwing your bitcoin into the ocean, just dont bother your alts for half a year and check it out. might surprise you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Panic sell is probably the worst option which people do when they don't understand what to do . If given a proper guidance to such people then they can even use that money to make huge profits in future. Like in your case if you have lost so much already then it's better to hold . Like withdrawing that small amount left wont change anything
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Hold it at least until you have you deposit back. I read lots of such posts and still surprised that so many people risk so much.
Activity: 35
I hope the original poster held, he'd have a LOT of BTC worth of alts right now... It's so fun reading these old posts in light of recent developments.
Activity: 28
Altcoins fluctuate a lot you never know which one will be the winner.
Activity: 420
Good evening my friend . My advice I would keep these assets ,it is not necessary to sell them . My opinion is that they will grow ,but maybe not to the heights
Activity: 1
Market always fluctuates and it's better to hold your coins till the market is stable.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Sad to say but you can do nothing about it. Crypto markets are basically free. You freely trade and profit or lose. It is all about what you do. Just stay patient and don't make same mistakes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The market is recovering. You should be patient and hold your coins. Both of them are potential coin in the future.

right, now all you have to do is just be patient and wait for the time to resell it with a good price
Activity: 19
I don't know what made you buy these cryptos, but you certainly did not look at the fundamentals of it. If you don't know the market, but really want to invest, you should at least hire a good advisor.
Activity: 190
If you have a decrease in the number of bitcoins in your portfolio, then you do not need to worry. Crypto currency is always recovered, so in a few days or weeks your portfolio will again be profitable
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
The market is recovering. You should be patient and hold your coins. Both of them are potential coin in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
That is the common mistake that you can do in your investing or trading journey. You should create a plan first before entering the market that you want to go in because if you will not do a good decision and plan first then you will not have a clear path to follow and you will have a higher chance to just get a loss rather than a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
I would suggest you to hold your coins because this coins have potential of reaching back of their price.  wait for the launch of their projects and it will take long time but wait i had same situation happened

Indeed thats the very best thing to do is holding your coins until it recovers. Its not really the end of the world if its slowly losing because anytime it will rise up again so be patient and wait.
Activity: 3
i hope youve learn your lessons,never go all in in any alts,allocate more BTC in your portfolio.
This. It is so annoying to see all your alts/USD going up, but you actually lose money because BTC/USD goes up more.
I like hodling altcoins less and less Cheesy
Im kinda cold blooded and got a mixed portfolio of BTC,ETH,LTC,BCH,XMR,DASH,XRP,IOTA,NXT and I seem to make losses only ^^
Activity: 194
i hope youve learn your lessons,never go all in in any alts,allocate more BTC in your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: