Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 64. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Since june corrections I've lost really a lot. So... I just hold for long term cause crypto market is too young and there is a lot of space to grow.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
just hodl.time is also cure in this world. after this little crysis i lost real huge numbers yet i have no worries.just waiting to rise again
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
alt prices have increased this month. how does your porfolio end result? does your alt price still survive in negative price or can you recover your 80% loss yesterday? I hope from the rise of eth in this month, you already get back your capital and profit.

I also want to know what happen to OP. Siacoin has recover back and increase more in value but if he bought Digibyte at 2k sats then I think he needs more time for it to get that price. But again, you never lose if you don't sell.
"You never lose if you do not sell, but you will lose forever if the value of this coin is zero someday" is right? Cheesy First of all, you need to know when is right time to take your profit and take loss. Because you are not the GOD, you can not know exact the time this coin can pump its value, so accept your loss and buy it at lower price or find other chance are better than hold that coin at loss in long time.
Activity: 9
Do you think the coins you hold will increase eventually, or do you think you could make a higher return selling on a loss, and recooping that loss in another coin? If you're confident in another alt coin, that may be a safe route to take.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I lost same value of bitcoin in my alts this summer and then sold out most my alts this winter with buy price or even profit. Yes I know I could get more returns if I had cash all that time for new trades and ICOs, but who now would it be success or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Wait, wait and one more wait. You are not alone). Just Hold your alts. Many experts say february will be good month for the market.
Activity: 196
The best thing to do now is wait. Just wait, wait this time. The fall of all crypto currency. What you need to do is wait and watch the market . It will raise again and when its at its peak you sell to make profit ,regain your capital or cut your losses. Calm down, everything will be fine. Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

How did you manage to do that? Most of the altcoins have gone up in value, so you must be a real master of the loss! Given the situation the only advice I can give you is... Don´t trade.
Activity: 126
We are all in the same position, but many people prefer to sell at lost and buy new coins, so it is still falling more and more... i have lost 50% already, and anytime it goes up 20% i know i should sell and buy back when it goes to the lowest because alts do this : pump and dump all the time...
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I think hodl is the best option as the three altcoins that you bought are a good altcoins. There's a possibility for them to reach their value back. I always avoid buying altcoins that already risen very high and waiting for the big dip. I learned this through BTX trading.
Activity: 252
i think if your coins have lower price than when you buy
keep calm, be patient, just hold untill the price recovered again
because if you sell now, you just get a piece of your asset back
Activity: 31
Hodl.2018 will be the year of the Alts. BTC dominance may continue to drop a little further to near 30.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Hold for the mean time. They will increase thier value overtime. Thise coins are still under appreciated thats why they have a low value.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Hey there

I think it's better to just hold the altcoin you have, because you've already lost and if you sell it you will lose more, so I recommend to hold and wait until the price of altcoin you buy increases its price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
alt prices have increased this month. how does your porfolio end result? does your alt price still survive in negative price or can you recover your 80% loss yesterday? I hope from the rise of eth in this month, you already get back your capital and profit.

I also want to know what happen to OP. Siacoin has recover back and increase more in value but if he bought Digibyte at 2k sats then I think he needs more time for it to get that price. But again, you never lose if you don't sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Hey there

I guess losing bitcoin faced most of us here, and its happened because of our lack of knowledge about it perhaps. So the better thing for us to do is the accept the fact mate. But I agreed even if the price value was crashed we must stay still then wait until it recover again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
There is some possibility that there coins will rise again so now you hold. I always try to take back my initial investment as soon as possible and I am holding rest of coins.

Yes that is right, for now you should Hold your coins and focus to your other investment. Don't be afraid in dropping price of your coins, its part of trading. Maybe after few months your 80% lost become your 80% income from your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
There is going to be huge bullish trend to the hole market in February, just don't check the prices too often, I'm also 30 % down with my porfolio, never sell coins in loss, just HODL and wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
be patient if you want to get the money back, my friend.
Invest in waves or ethereum and wait. Good luck  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: