Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 63. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I was just talking to a friend last time and he also lost a large percent of his coins. I asked what he was going to do, and he said that he'll just going to hold it. I believe many people also have this common condition/problem. The market's changing and we can't really know if it's good or bad. I suggest that you too should hold it, anyway it's just the start of the year. Many predict that by the end of 2018 altcoins will go higher much as expected. But if you're uncomfortable with the situation, you can sell just half of it and see what the other half will do. Hope this helps!
Until you can not hodl that amount because you need to have money to do other things and for your life, you will understand why do the loser take loss.
No one like to takes loss, but the fact, it is very important for some urgent cases.
Just because investing without experience and became the speculator made some investor lost many money on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I was just talking to a friend last time and he also lost a large percent of his coins. I asked what he was going to do, and he said that he'll just going to hold it. I believe many people also have this common condition/problem. The market's changing and we can't really know if it's good or bad. I suggest that you too should hold it, anyway it's just the start of the year. Many predict that by the end of 2018 altcoins will go higher much as expected. But if you're uncomfortable with the situation, you can sell just half of it and see what the other half will do. Hope this helps!
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
It seems to me that now a similar situation for many people. But I would advise doing the same thing - we need to wait!
I think the growth of all altcoins will begin in March. Do not panic! ;)HOLD!
Then, I believe the bullish trend will begin in April, May, June, July, bla bla bla until you sell your coin at loss price Roll Eyes.
I am waiting to see you regret by this decision, because you are putting your money with an unknown future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If the project that you have invested in has a potential to become a market game changer then trust and just hold because it is worth the wait. Trust in the process, waiting is a long process but if you just trust then all is well
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
if I were in your place I would hold to the last, now the market is returning its positions and maybe this altcoin will do the same
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hold. If you sell on low price then thats when you loose your bitcoin. But if you hodl and wait for it to jump high then it was a great profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everybody loses their btc at the altcoins, but if you did investment to good project, you must wait few months. All good projects are rising very well as soon as possible so we are waiting them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

It seems to me that now a similar situation for many people. But I would advise doing the same thing - we need to wait!
I think the growth of all altcoins will begin in March. Do not panic! ;)HOLD!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
i lost almost all my money on dump coin, it broke my heart all the time, but now i try to start again, everyday i join the bounty and find airdrop for make my balance back Smiley it hard but i will try my best Smiley

You just should not have sold them if you sold them. if you did not sell it, do not worry, just wait until the market is restored and your balance is restored. But participating in bounty campaigns is also a very good option to replenish your portfolio.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Hey there

do not give up, If you still trust in projects you have invested in, don't panic sell but hodl. If you feel like the teams are not able to deliver, reinvest the funds. It's normal to be down on your investments, doesn't mean you won't have good profit in near future
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think not only the author was losing most of his money, you are not going to hear the exact advice here, but I would recommend selling and using money in other directions
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
There is always a mistake in our investment. But since it is too late to regret it, my advice is to sell them to avoid greater losses and it is time to buy a lesson.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
i lost almost all my money on dump coin, it broke my heart all the time, but now i try to start again, everyday i join the bounty and find airdrop for make my balance back Smiley it hard but i will try my best Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I will recommend is to hold this time because most of the coins are recovering from the bloodbath of July and more than 50% already recovered so its better to wait for some more time and I am sure you will recover all because all of these are very good coins and have a good future and I am sure they will recover soon so you have wait so much so I will tell you to wait a bit more and you will see them in profit soon.
Are you the newbie on the cryptocurrency market? Do you know some altcoin never increase to old high price? The price of CLAM was higher than 0.01 BTC/CLAM, but look at the current price, it below that high price so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
HOLD if you buy those coins from june july of 2017 surely it is still undervalued and I think now
you have a profit but. if you say so. it is better to hold it until December 2018 surely it will payback trust me
your coins is valuable after all if you can just add more and it will pay you in December just don't forget to sell it or else you may loose again
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will recommend is to hold this time because most of the coins are recovering from the bloodbath of July and more than 50% already recovered so its better to wait for some more time and I am sure you will recover all because all of these are very good coins and have a good future and I am sure they will recover soon so you have wait so much so I will tell you to wait a bit more and you will see them in profit soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Wait, wait and one more wait. You are not alone). Just Hold your alts. Many experts say february will be good month for the market.
We are sailing in the month of february now, haven't seen any improvement yet but still i believe we re in the same phase as of 2016..will expect the rise in Q2.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
i believe we're all in a similar position

i'm holding until i recover at least my initial investment
been using holding as main strategy for gains, but man this is brutal, one minute a coin is 50% up and the next...currently 60% down at stratis

All holders suffer similar fate one way or another, this is how trading in cryptocurrency goes, you never when will the coin drops it's value and when it will pick again, it's better to only pick the right coin with a history of getting or bouncing back or else you will lose half of your investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In trading you always can lose and gain its market, thats why its great to have bankroll management and not buy allin into 1-2 coins, just divide your wallet into 50-100 parts and invest wisely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Since june corrections I've lost really a lot. So... I just hold for long term cause crypto market is too young and there is a lot of space to grow.
You have to understand why you lost a lot of money in a bloodbath in June 2017. Why do you still hope that HODL can help you become rich one day? HODL is an art, it depends on the starting point for you to HODL. It's the most important factor for success of holder.
Pages:
Jump to: