Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 90. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I am new to this, can someone assure me that my blockfolio is actually useful?

Holding

EOS
XLM
VOISE
XRP
XBY
XVG
BUZZ
DCN
BTC
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
These are situations that may occur. Best practice is study as much as you can the foundamentals of projects and HOLD! Better times will arrive
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think that right now it's too late to sell them. Now they are better not to sell, I think soon there will be a serious rise in price
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Just wait for the fork to happen. Now everyone is gathering Bitcoin, thats why all the alts dropped. After the fork they will put their money back from BTC in alts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
I seem to hold a loss-making asset is a bad strategy. Better sell them, these coins are already hardly will rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
That really suck but it happens to all of us, we all like the idea of investing on something that can go really high and quickly, but then these coins are also the ones that lose so much.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
That is a part of investment to lost and win sometime, it just like 50/50% chance and try to hold that coin for a long period! I think it will pump again in the future, try to invest on cryptos that starts with ICOs here with bonuses i'm sure it can make you good profit.

How did this happen? I suspect your wallet protection was too weak. In your place, I would invest in some better protection. If you do not look at your money, security is very important.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, you shouldnt sell right now. The hard fork of btc is coming so most of all altcoins prices are going down. You should wait until this fork end, then altcoins will rise again and by that time you have to make a decision. In your place I would hold until end of the year and see what happens. Good luck, I hope you dont keep loosing money.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
That is a part of investment to lost and win sometime, it just like 50/50% chance and try to hold that coin for a long period! I think it will pump again in the future, try to invest on cryptos that starts with ICOs here with bonuses i'm sure it can make you good profit.
Activity: 228
I only go 50% deep in alts the rest keep in Bitcoin, only in special conditions do I touch them.

I would say hold a bit longer, but the incoming fork might delay the rebound for the alts
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Just HODL the 20% you have left. Altcoins is a very dangerous business, whereas bitcoin is the safest place to be on earth right now.

not even good ol' FIAT money is safe anymore....

GOLD or bitcoin!
Activity: 630
Bitcoin should be invest in top class coin which is running in the crypto market with strong market cap. I think you invested your bitcoin in very cheaper price coins which has no any existence in the market and cheaper coins are mostly used for pump and dump policy. some new people entered in the market and due to lack of knowledge of trading, people mostly stuck in the dead coin which have a huge quantity supply and not any demand of particular coins.
you can cover your 20% bitcoin by selling all altcoins and buy some solid coins for long time and you will recover all loss of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
First, you are not the only one who lost 80% of their investment in Altcoins out there, there maybe more and they are just silent and working their way up and recover. With the upcoming hard fork and if you have little knowledge about trading, how to determine which coins to buy and if you have weak hands, better stay away from Altcoins for now or you will lose more. Don't jump into trading without research and because some guy bragged how much he earned in trading in the past few days.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
up to u bro hold or sell, but better u sell if there is no future for that coin
same with me. i hold alt almost 1 month but already sell, better cutloss than hold for long time
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Have you never learned some good trading methods? Until you lose so much? Try reading read some sources so that the incident did not happen in the next day. I would rather hold the coins you have and you should read some sources to keep them from getting trapped again!
its a must to read more before you make some actions as for now better to hold and keep it as it is never go and do a panic unless its already a project which losing supports coming from the dev itself but considering theirs always some hope we are inside crypto and more unexpected things are happening even a dead coin for a year sometimes showed a huge pumped.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Maybe this isn't for you. Getting advice won't help you that much, experience will. You need to have some knowlegde before jumping in alt coins. Seems to me like you wanted to make some profits in the short term, but in alt coins it doesn't work that way. You need to do some research on the alt coin you're going to invest in, analyse the market, the price, build some skill in trading alt coins, there are many factors out there that can make you loose all your money in one second, but if you know what you're doing, you will see some good results. Lesson learned, and good luck next time.
Activity: 518
Hold, Holding, Holdler! These three words is the magic wand that will give you profit in crypto!
You must hold, continue to hold and become holder!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use
Hey there

Holdr is the only strategy that works ... a little patience will pay handsomely with alts .... every alt has its day to shine

You just need to Holdr
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
Have you never learned some good trading methods? Until you lose so much? Try reading read some sources so that the incident did not happen in the next day. I would rather hold the coins you have and you should read some sources to keep them from getting trapped again!
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I know what is your feel .  It is important to know how you word on bitcoin . It is your money so you are taking risk but I think first time you need study about bitcoin . So please learn how to earn btc .
Pages:
Jump to: