Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 103. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Patience. Hold. Wait. The bull market will come back soon and your money too
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
A lot of people are in the same situation as you. It was also a painful lesson for them. At the moment, patience is best because the price will increase soon. Therefore, it is best to hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You may just wait and recognize it as a long term investment, but you have to be patient, and you have to decide which coins do you wish to hold.
I prefer short-term investments, because I don't want to wait and be stressed. It is not very good for buisness to be a hot-headed, but I'm doing so good.
Activity: 27
just invest in a secure coin, a privacy coin. check out zoin! is a great choise. just saying.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
FOMO is our enemy , as well as greed . Those who can't fight it , will sustain heavy losses in a future . You should train your self to be patient and ambitious , but not a greedy man , who want to receive all in one moment , because most likely it will lead you to losses.
I agree. People should have patience, also faith in crypto. Even if you lose sometimes, but there are many times, we gain 10 times or even 100 times more.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
You have not lost. If you still hold your coins, then you do not need to sell them now and fix the losses. Be patient and wait for market growth. Now this is the best strategy.

The best and only strategy for me. Hodling helps the market as a whole.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
You have not lost. If you still hold your coins, then you do not need to sell them now and fix the losses. Be patient and wait for market growth. Now this is the best strategy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Do not worry and just wait. Now many investors have well sunk investment portfolios. You need to show resilience and patience. You must believe that soon the price of coins will increase significantly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Chill out mate, most of us are in the same boat... I went from x to x7 before the drop and then pretty much lost all my profits, added more money into cryptos and all that money I invested after the huge bump, is now negative due to buying many alts during ATH...

Market will eventually go back to the ATH and might even make a new ATH. Just be patient and don't sell, HODL tight! This game is a game of patience and the only thing that will screw you up, is your emotional side.

So don't let it get to ya and keep your logical side up2date.

GL to us all!
copper member
Activity: 798
Well, in this case if you still want to earn profit, you should hold it until above the price you bought it. but if you brave to cut your loss and invest it on another crypto, you'll start earn profit and also save your time. For me, I'll cut my loss and start making profit.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
It is quite a normal thing to lose your money especially when you are new to this field and don’t have this much of expertise in controlling your emotions especially at the time when the market is red. You just need not to repeat the similar kind of mistake in the future again so that you may not lose your money for one more time. You need to be very much careful while making any decision related to buying or selling of your coins.
Activity: 574
My friend now can only wait , so prices are minimal and the market has just started to come to life from the fall , So the best option to wait, sell at a loss is not correct
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
I think it is better to hold it. the currency market increase and decrease in a short time. the coin that you choose are not bad, so I think just hold them
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That the  reason you need to understand the concept behind cryptocurrency, it is volatile in nature and you should always put the amount you are able to afford to loose... My advise is for you to still hold some of the coins you believe still have future and opportunity to grow because i believe most of them will still moon.... Dont give up...
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
FOMO is our enemy , as well as greed . Those who can't fight it , will sustain heavy losses in a future . You should train your self to be patient and ambitious , but not a greedy man , who want to receive all in one moment , because most likely it will lead you to losses.
Activity: 238
Don’t worry, you’re not just the only person experienced that. I’ve faced also this kind of scenario and a lot of us have faced this but in my perspective, I’ll just keep on holding it until it turns back again in a high price because in today’s market the bitcoin and altcoins are in low value but eventually it will be back soon.

I agree with you, the best strategy now for me is hold until I die  Grin. Trading may seem profitable when things go right, but the unexpected is the deadliest, losing half of your money is still better losing all of your money, just don't give up and you will be get back what is yours.

LoL, in my case I am holding my Crypto Assets because I am an overseas worker and I am getting bounty stake tokens since I joined this forum and start to participate Signature and other bounty campaigns when I hit Jr. Member.
I am holding my Crypto Assets because I have a full time job and my salary is more that enough to support myself and my family.
That's why my Crypto Assets today are higher than those who invested and doing trade because I don't care whether they pump or dump but as long as I am working abroad, I am collecting altcoins as many as I could.
Activity: 238
I better suggest when you do invest on crypto and put your money into your favorite Altcoin then you better wait a little bit longer when crypto market dropping,
Because as an investor and an amateur trader, we need to buy them when they're cheaper then see them when we already hit the profit bar.
I mean, in order to not to lost profits, then we should wait for the market will dip and buy our altcoins before it goes up for recovery.
copper member
Activity: 28
Roburst Network Representative
Don’t worry, you’re not just the only person experienced that. I’ve faced also this kind of scenario and a lot of us have faced this but in my perspective, I’ll just keep on holding it until it turns back again in a high price because in today’s market the bitcoin and altcoins are in low value but eventually it will be back soon.

I agree with you, the best strategy now for me is hold until I die  Grin. Trading may seem profitable when things go right, but the unexpected is the deadliest, losing half of your money is still better losing all of your money, just don't give up and you will be get back what is yours.
Activity: 476
No need to be upset, everything will grow, only time is needed. At this time it will need much more. Until you sold, you didn't lose anything.
Activity: 351
Jump to: