Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 101. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11
It was necessary to go into cash! The most important thing is that you now have a good lesson and next time you will be smarter! Good experience is more expensive than all the lost money)))
I also lost on the last fork, bought ZClassic and it fell to -75%, the amount left with which I started in November. Now we have to start all over again!
Well, not yet come out, I'm waiting
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i think you can research your coins again and choose which you will hold and which you will sell to cut loss. you can ask more people to get experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
just hold. if you have a job, focus on it, maybe it will take your mind off the market. also, there are a lot of airdrops and bounty campaigns around.

Quiet good suggest.
There is no need to sell in lost, market always will give the chance to revanche. It is just the matter of time.
And whatever anyone will say - even BCH adopters who bought it high will be able to get out without lost. So as for me - hold is the only right way
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
This is just really sad. It would be nice to do some research next time for the reason you would not want to get your cash get wasted another time. At least, you have experienced and it has taught you what you should not do next time. I really hope you have learned.
Activity: 686
Yes, FOMO pushed many people to action at the most inopportune moment. So the market is arranged. Those who succumbed to feelings, paid dearly for it. Money does not like impulsive actions. Only a cold estimation.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Everyone has made this mistake at some point. If they have not then they are either very lucky or very astute investors from the outset.  Dont be hard on yourself. Painful lessons are good teachers. One thing I have done in that situation is to reinvest in the coins I like in the dip and therefor reduce my buying average whilst increasing my holdings. The worst thing to do in that situation and I have seen many newcomers do it is to panic sell and take huge losses. This is where the term hodl comes from (hold on for dear life) dont lose your nerve, be patient and things will change.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

that's the risk of investment. you cannot tell if you gain profit or you will lose, but it's not your lose anyway 'coz your coins still in value and don't sell, hold and wait until the price will goes up again. I know some of us are thinking that we were losing our investment, but as we look back this scenario was already happen and the big win is coming on our way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Do not panic. Analyze the situation. Extract experience. And decide whether you need to continue to engage in trading
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
My advice to you is to keep everything that you have bought, the market is now very unstable so you have to wait and just after the market begins to grow, sell everything
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!If u lose lot of coins u need wait for better times and hodl!Hodl tight is the answer of all ur trouble,becose if u sale u lose 100% if u not sale and hodl u dont lose anything,if u sale u dont lose only on value but on gas too!U need to think forward,dont panic read about new projects and take a time or change the tokens what u have to another most primising projects,or simple u can hodl and wait for the moon!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Your situation is common in the crypto world. I will hold on to the coins if I have confidence in them. The recent price dip is due to the fuds, the market will recover once the storm is clear.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Just hodl if dude, but some things cannot go up forever, if you want to invest again I suggest you do some research first before deciding some alts that you want to buy
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
just hold. if you have a job, focus on it, maybe it will take your mind off the market. also, there are a lot of airdrops and bounty campaigns around.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
I also experienced the same thing, I bought eth when it cost $ 1,300 and look at its value now, I'm sure there are still things worse than me, but this is the world of investment, some profit, but not forever you lose
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Unfortunately, there is nothing to say, I think that in your case it will be very difficult to get back your lost deposit, so I think that you just need to take this event and be attentive in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
In my wallet, Ethereum is the basis and I myself am concerned about these changes. I am sure in one thing, now many such traders who will sell at the slightest correction in order not to take risks.
Activity: 434
I'm sure that the commander will not allow 2 coins to turn out, because it's a collapse. I think that everything is under control
Activity: 392
I think that you need to find a mentor or adviser because at the beginning one is hard. I myself know that you are not at all sure of yourself
Activity: 630

Many people experience destiny like you, but this is already a risk in crypto. Friends, stay patient and do not despair and do not sell your altcoin now, it will make you lose. Hold your altcoin up and keep thinking positive.
In general, it is necessary to have patience and often enough, but from this you can not escape. The fact is that not all coins can be large in price in the future, And it says that you need to intuitively determine what to buy and store, and what to sell.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1

Many people experience destiny like you, but this is already a risk in crypto. Friends, stay patient and do not despair and do not sell your altcoin now, it will make you lose. Hold your altcoin up and keep thinking positive.
Pages:
Jump to: