Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 29. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The number of people who have not lost money in the market this year is very small. The main thing is not to panic. I too have losses, but this is not a reason to despair. I think the market will soon rise.
Activity: 602
Do not worry on that, just keep on holding and it will be going up again. Since it is his nature dumping and pumping there is nothing to worry about. Do some patience as we go through to success and to fulfill your ambitions.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, we better do research because the reason we don't want our money to be wasted again next time. Only hodl if but some things can't go up forever, if we want to invest again I suggest we do research first before deciding on some of the altcoin we want to buy.
I agree. If we do our own research, we increase our chances or making profit and reduce risk. There is no certainty in this market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
You just lose half what about me I already lose 1/4 of my crypto earnings since the collapse of Ethereum in the past few weeks. Even though I lose a great part of my earnings I'm still positive since cryptocurrencies have a great potential for the future and aside of that the time will come that all people will use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
All you have to do is don't despair. And let's not also surrender, you must instead keep trying. Because when we have doubts, and thus also fear. Then we could so it would be easier emotionally, especially in terms of selling. So it could be that we sell panic.
In the moment, it's hard to have good motivation to continue when you lost your savings. But hope should always stay with us. I try to remain optimistic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It was so sorry for you. Don't be discouraged.
Activity: 168
Hold on, you will get benefited.
Activity: 25
Don't panic. Wish best for next.
Activity: 24
Learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Do not be discouraged just do not sell your coins until they grow up, and you will not be in loss!
Activity: 336
Unfortunately, a lot of investors lost even more, we all experienced it. It's normal to have a loss when it comes to investing in crypto. The main thing is not to panic and make no additional mistakes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i also lost some eth and neo.  Wink but i think the market will move up again in the next months. with crypto investments you have to be very patient. many people bought in december and january. they have now lost 80%. of course this is a tragedy. but even these people have to be very patient now. definitely better times will come again.
Activity: 364
that's the nature of the crypto markets. my opinion is if you have already lost a half then don't be panicked and sell . just be patient and hold till you get a profit . sometimes It will take time , but try to be patient
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
I estimate that the number of people who have not lost money in the market during the this year is very small. Sell decision varies according to the situation of the market and the status of the cryptocurrencies in the portfolio. We can earn by keeping some of them in the long term and some of them will not back on their old price.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Crypto values continue to decline because the market is red, this certainly makes us always be vigilant in placing money in crypto, but if we have already bought a lot of coins then being patient is a rational choice rather than selling with a loss condition.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Can you imagine the collective fomo the masses will experience once they become enthralled with crytpos?

I can't wait for the period of time when people of all ages and stripes are scrambling to find any way possible to own a piece of this crypto or that crypto.

Everyone has to learn at least once.  It's part of the process when faced with a brand new paradigm.  Fomo is a profoundly negative experience just so you can permanently learn your lesson.

Of course, we all hope you never invest another penny you cannot absolutely afford to lose, and it's likely you never will, so just chalk it up to experience and become aware of the much greater opportunities that will present themselves as the process evolves.

Be ready for the next opportunity armed with wisdom, experience, awareness, and most of all rely heavily on your gut feelings.   Pay close attention to what it's telling you; you will be brought down to earth enough to make a correct decision most of the time.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Some people have experienced the same thing, don't pull out. You can still develop other strategies to reach the target you want. You can hold your coin for a few and keep an eye on its developments on the market, and then make the next decision or step that you will take.
Activity: 339
I would keep holding. Patience will save us all. Moreover, it is charity to sell coins at today's prices. The growth potential of the market is very large, we must wait.
Activity: 61
Typical story. I see what happened to you as a valuable experience. Analyze your actions and understand where you acted wrong. can be had to be used to lock in profits may be needed to buy other coins. Do not be afraid of mistakes, you can learn from them and move on.
Activity: 616
I think everyone who is trapped in this condition has lost a portfolio of more than 75%, and I myself have experienced it, I still persevere and be patient
Pages:
Jump to: