Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 28. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do not sell now, right now not alone you that a lot of people are holding and waiting for the growth of the market. I was in the same state as you, but I decided to keep and wait for a miracle.
Activity: 88
Your situation is not isolated, so many people are in the same dilemma, but I believe the market will bounce back. Selling your coins now will not be the best at all.
Activity: 266
Don't worry about just believe and be patient i prefer to hold it first because market now is decreasing you can a lot of profit when the price goes up again
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
Yes, I think now the market is better not to sell, many whales are waiting when you sell them your tokens, wait for the bull market and sell
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
That the  reason you need to understand the concept behind cryptocurrency, it is volatile in nature and you should always put the amount you are able to afford to loose. You need to make a decision based on your financial situation, if there are difficulties, then withdraw the money. If you do something like recover by selling your assets then trade or invest again, I'm not sure you can make a profit that can recover your loss, it would be better for HODL  Cool
Activity: 182
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Since the post was made earlier this year, my guess is that you have pulled out your remaining balance; else you would have lost over 90% of your portfolio since the market has remained downwards ever since. BTC/USDT pair still remain a safe bet in this current market outlook.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You only need to be patient. Try to study in more detail the project in which you are going to invest. Do not hurry, you will gradually return everything Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
If you already sell all of your holdings today it will really a big loss because most of your holdings has a low price in the market, so the best thing to do is to wait for its price to increase for you to have a good profit once more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Avoid selling if that's the case. Since you've already lost a particular amount, be committed into holding on to your tokens and keep in mind that loss is partial since the price is the only aspect which is dipping and not the amount of holdings. To be practical, given that market will soon recover since dumps are temporary, holding and waiting for it to happen will more likely to result to profit and not loss.
Activity: 645
If you lost half of your crypto amount what you have to do is to keep holding it and not sell yet until the market improves . The market is red now but let us still wait as it they will all moon soon.
Activity: 138
it's up to you, all the choices are in your hands and don't ever ask for advice about this investment.
follow your intuition, you will find the answer yourself. Keep calm.
Activity: 107
I would be the same turning sour since half of my crypto is gone yet I did was hold it progressively and them all the lost was return so I incline toward for you my companion is to hold your crypto until the point that it returns once more
Activity: 84
I think you can make a lot of profits investing low amounts if you dedicate them to daily trading, if you are willing to invest big amounts of money I would recommend to aim for top 10 cryptocurrencies of the moment and aim for long term profits.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I think having the patience is the key for all of your holdings to increase its value and for you not to have a big loss in your investments. If you try to sell all of your holdings today, it will really your loss if it starts to increase.
Activity: 123
I think you should take out the ones that are losing a lot, and keep the ones that are worth it, in my opinion, EOS, ADA and ripple are still a very good investment, so you can leave those there, you lost half of them anyway so either hodl or take that big loss, I hodl because in my opinion this market still has a very good future ahead, and the dips we are witnessing will only be temporary.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
Basically you need to be wise for your investment and be sure that before you put your some money in some projects make sure that you already know if this project is trustworthy and not wasting your time.
Activity: 139
You should hold it because if you sell it now! you cannot gain a profit or else you lose why? because you investment high and your gain are low in short you lose. just Keep holding while the btc are sleeping Wait for the pump back and then you cal sell it with a high gain.
Activity: 41
Maybe there isn't much to do but wait. It sounds very naive, but crypto does need time and momentum to be worth what we expect. And if you have a good portfolio, maybe the time will be faster.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
A sad story, I think each of us happened about the same but on the other hand what we wanted? Make lots of x's for a couple of months and withdraw money, but like any other investment cryptocurrency is long money and the current crisis just shows you this easy money won't be here anymore. My advice is to reconsider your portfolio that might sell and buy another coin and continue to wait.
Activity: 56
Numerous individuals have an indistinguishable circumstance from you, in an unexpected way. Invest more energy considering esteem, losing the brain research of theory, and coming back to the esteem coin. At times it's critical to pick, and numerous individuals suggest keeping it, however in the event that you pick a garbage coin, you shouldn't keep it and offer it quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: