Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 37. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
if the project from the coin that you have is not running then you should immediately sell the coin that you have then transfer to the ico project which is more likely to succeed for example the BUDDY project

Why don't you try to make money from Buddy? This is a very good project and I think there is an opportunity to succeed. The following reasons will make you think.
- Existing products with famous customers and companies
- Partnerships are verified with market leaders: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Github & Docker
- A fast growing market that VC is crazy about
- Embedded in the ecosystem of many major market players through rich integration
- A team with high execution skills, providing high quality services to customers worldwide
- An extraordinary advisory team featuring the best known ICO experts
- 100-page white book written in detail and written for non-developers to understand the value and potential of the platform
- Early Registration at MBAex Exchange
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
best thing to do is to hold it and never sell it at this moment because you will probably lost your money and you will gain profit. Just wait for the perfect time to sell all your holding altcoins to get more profit from your investment.
Activity: 80
Crypto's market value has fallen overall this time, and most people's assets have shrunk. My assets shrank by 70% from January to July. But I still hold on to encryption. Believe me, friend, just keep at it. You will be rewarded.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It is not lost. just in a hurry to get a great result so too tempted in the circumstances that cause does not think long in a situation like this. may indeed be too many who stuck to this but don't mind making too. hold in some time in the future it will be profitable even though either when the recovery comes.
Activity: 72
You have learned your crypto lesson almost like everybody else - the hard way! Yes, every OG or any whale that I know have had losses, sometimes even in 3 figure bitcoins. Its important that you take our your initial investment from crypto as soon as you get the chance, play with the profits. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 80
If you lose too much money in encryption, I suggest you take the time to learn about encryption. Many people invest in encryption but don't understand it.
Activity: 386
The best way to return your money is to learn day trading techniques. Long-term investment in cryptocurrency is not highly recommended because cryptocurrency prices are very volatile and conversely short-term investments or day trading can be very profitable.
Activity: 113
In the world of cryptocurrency, many things happen every day. You don't have to feel lonely. I think there are unexpected things happening every day in the world of cryptocurrencies. Many things are beyond our control. I feel that as long as we persist, wait patiently. , there must be a huge return
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

My advice, you must hold it, because nothing can be done at this time. Daily trading can make your situation worse, so be careful if you want to do it. In the following years you must be smarter in reading the market situation, because that is important.
holding or selling our token need analysis, is it at right time nor not.without any analisys while selling our asset make us in proper decision.maybe in future our asset can be reduce or increase any more.
Activity: 70
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

My advice, you must hold it, because nothing can be done at this time. Daily trading can make your situation worse, so be careful if you want to do it. In the following years you must be smarter in reading the market situation, because that is important.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Tron and ADA I would recommend to hold. Tron comparing the price of the december 2017 and nowadays you are already in plus. what about Ripple I do not trust this coin at all, first because of endless emission and some legal actions dealing with this coin. Ethos is also perspective coin to my mind. What I would recommend to sell is only Ripple.
Tron seems like ti could be worth money someday though the chance of that is small compared to Cardano.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Many people have the same situation as you, in a different way. Spend more time studying value, losing the psychology of speculation, and returning to the value coin. Sometimes it's important to choose, and many people recommend keeping it, but if you choose a junk coin, you shouldn't keep it and sell it immediately
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Tron and ADA I would recommend to hold. Tron comparing the price of the december 2017 and nowadays you are already in plus. what about Ripple I do not trust this coin at all, first because of endless emission and some legal actions dealing with this coin. Ethos is also perspective coin to my mind. What I would recommend to sell is only Ripple.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
it seems that not only you experienced this, because almost all members in this forum also experienced the same thing, including me, but it is really too late for me to cut losses, so all I can do is hold
Activity: 70
You made a mistake by investing what you couldn't afford to lose and this is affecting you now. You need to hold on and HODL for the long term now. This is all I can say
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Well you have already lost half your amount so I don't think there is going to be any sense in selling now. You should just hold your coins for the long-term now. Also you should try to daily cost average to reduce your average purchase price.
Activity: 140
I think you need to immediately study all companies, look at their rating, and then invest their investments. So on the boots you can not lose everything that is earned by overwork.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well, don't lose another 50% of your crypto assets Smiley
You accepted risks. Now try to hold for a longer period and eventually you will increase portfolio
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I think it is a difficult situation for you, but I still recommend HODL because as long as there is still a market there will be an increase and the situation can improve if indeed there are many requests for crypto and for now the problem is that many large investors also release large amounts of assets so what what you are waiting for may take a while.
Hold is the only thing you can do for now as long as the market is not become at good state, then don't do anything just be patient and wait for the rise of market. Since you still have half of your crypto then you can get still enough profit from if your crypto have potential. Just keep holding and wait, dont panic even you lose half amount of your crypto because panicking it might get you more losses, keep in mind that everything will be alright.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
There is a rule in this market. If you're a newbie, just buy Bitcoin and Ethereum and continue doing your job. And start study the market, other coins. Do not buy before study the product.
It is a very good advice! But if you bought BTC or ETH in January, I think you lost all your hair with the stress of seeing the state of the current market  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: