Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 33. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 10
I think many people may have lost 80% of their money in this bear market. If you only lose half of the money, then you are still not the most unfortunate one.What we can do now is wait for the recovery of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Just wait, you will not do anything else. It is always better for newcomers to stay out of the way during the market downturn, because when trading you are likely to lose another half! If you want to earn in a falling market, then you should go to school, and without knowledge and experience, just wait for growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
keep hold, maybe it will go down even lower. but with a long-term hold, we still have a chance the market will recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I know a lot has been said already by noobs and the experts alike. But first things first, FOMOing in the crypto world is a terrible thing to do, because 95% of the time, you get burnt, sometimes very badly. NEVER FOMO!!! Never join a train that has taken off!! I'll advise you hodl through. The crypto world is very unpredictable, the market could just bounce back in a very short while, and you recover your losses.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
I am in the same condition. In this case, by my opinion, we better wait then sell for lower price and loose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the market is constantly falling, everyone must lose capital when the market falls, but the winners are always very patient.
Activity: 196
why did you buy the altcoin as a speculation? should you buy etherum or waves. now you can only hold if you do not want to lose it all. actually altoin other than etherum, it will be difficult again to ride.
Activity: 53
Almost all investors are in the same situation. The main thing now is not to start the panic. It will be also cool if those, who start losing won't sell their altcoins. Experts say that in 2018 the market of crypto will grow again.
Activity: 325
Without any doubt you just hold your altcoins because the market will be rise up again after 3-4 months.So don't be panic just hold the altcoins I surely said that the market will rise up again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Now, during the fall of the market, all investors are counting losses, but we have to wait and hope for the best. The correction will soon be over and thanks to the experience in the future each of us will try to avoid similar mistakes.
Activity: 226
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

I advice to you my friend, do not pull out your coins because you have lose half of your crypto forever,  just calm down and be petience all the times, because the price value of crypto will soon to soar again. Remember we are now in peak season where crypto currency are started to bloom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
On cryptocurrency earns the one who knows how to wait. Forget your coins for the next 1-2 years will be very rich.
Activity: 60
Do not fuss,and keep the coins as long as possible . How to increase sell, because you have not lost them .
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Fomo is a common mistake that newbie's fall victim of, it happened to me as well early January 2018 I saw TRX pump up 7x in a week and invested very well in it thinking the upward trend will continue.
Fomo is bad and it is better to miss out than to have losses.
I look forward to the next major bull run you see how people will react to the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

For me the best thing to do right now is to wait. Exercising patience is what we need here right now. If you are going to pull out the investment of yours will only drag the positive loss. But patiently wait there is no loss for you if it will pump back to its peak price.
Activity: 147
we all here know what you feel most of us got the same problems after crypto falling. If you start trading you shoud agree with the risks of this game
Activity: 574
Lost half asset in crypro Huh

I think the atrategy that you have is wrong.
Trading in crypto is have easy to  take a profit and take a loss too.
Weong strategy is same like you take a loss, becareful about that.
Activity: 406
I think you need to take a walk somewhere , maybe a day to drink , and the next day with a clear head and to approach the matter and consider what you will continue to earn!
Activity: 238
Well, if you panic, I advise you to move away from the market and walk somewhere next year, next year already see what will happen with your coins)
Activity: 454
This is actually very painful but it is one of the usual happenings in crypto currency. Ideally, I believe it is very expedient for one to make intensive research in any ICO project one wants to invest in. In most instances, it is much more advisable to start with little sum of money and then increase it over time. In my own opinion, I will advise that you hold for sometime before you continue your investment and if at all you want to invest just put in little money. Nonetheless, the best option now is to hold because I know most of the coins we have in our wallet whose prices are low will soon pump up in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: