Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 35. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Well, you are not alone to be carried away with FOMO. I am sure we all have gone thru the phase and have lost in investment in some way or the other. Do not lose heart and look forward to recovering your loss. Take it as a learning phase and move on. You can for sure find some projects which can help you get some profits to balance the loss. This isn't the end.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

A lot of people like you. Be patient. Have faith in Crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
It all happened because of your hasty attitude, but it was okay because it happened. Now all you have to do is get your lost capital again the way you can. After that try to play with your old game.
Activity: 84
Wait until the market recovers and start from scratch . This is the best option , and do not need to remember the losses
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
You need to be careful about trading so you should always be in the market for you to know when to put down your money.
because we know the market value is not stable.
Any time you can lose your investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
If you are lucky and you seriously study the tokens that you want to trade, you will quickly make up for your losses. And do not give in to emotions!
Activity: 90
The decline in the market continues for a very long time, each of us has lost a lot . We need to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 184
You haven't make a wrong decision because firstly risk is part of life and the saying goes thus "No venture, no gain" so the step you've taken by investing so much in altcoins is very good for the future but as it is as per market situation you have to take chill pill and relax in other words, hodl, hodl and hodl till you can bodly say you're gaining exponentially
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You can only regain it if you will improve your skill and your knowledge. It is normal to lose sometimes, it is better if you will now focus on how you will increase your knowledge for you to overcome your losses.
Activity: 112
I really share in your pain, but firstly, investing with FOMO is a common mistake people make, they jump in the market without enough information about the market or the coins they intend investing in.
However, you are not alone in this crash. Many people have lost alot due to this bearish seasons.
Keep on holding, bull days are coming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Am really sorry, its just the situation of the market right now whis is really bad and it's affecting so many altcoin prices keeps going going down and i think all we can try to do to help ourselves is to hold for a little more time for prices to rise again
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Your crypto portfolio is not bad. Just forget about money. You are already made this investment. Just wait several years and I'm sure that you will have profit. Don't panic.
Activity: 210
Just forget about them for a few months and come back again after bitcoin stabilizes.

The crypto market is a highly volatile one. Stick with it and you'll definitely get more profit in the next bull market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Average because people experience the same thing. in my opinion the current market price has decreased and all have experienced a loss. and we all have to be patient
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
The main thing in this phase is not to invest in ICO and buy crypto-currency. Everyone has trouble. Many people lose their money every day. But also someone earns money everyday. Look at seminars, conferences of successful traders, choose your strategy and continue to buy and sell. Someday it should work out.
Activity: 92
It is normal to make gain or loss in every form of investment but lack of necessary expertise and greed is highly affecting many investors. Only invest what you can loss and stay positive about crypto market to recover.
Activity: 224
In fact, everyone who invested in altkoks has such a situation. At the moment, I lost 5 times in altcoin. But if you take ETH then the loss is certainly less. This prognosis is predicted to last another month. I will translate all the altcoin into ETH
Activity: 168
Do not hurry to trade without information preparation. Learn the project and the token that you will trade. Watch the volume and demand. Then you can recoup your losses
Activity: 108
it seems that you are not alone in dealing with this situation, I also and even there are still many people who are also experiencing this, this is a risk that we have to face on cryptocurrency, but believe that you will receive the value again even with a higher value. spirit.
Activity: 266
You are not the only one making such mistakes. I bet a lot of people made the same mistake, because before investing you did not thoroughly explore the Crypto market. Especially in this Crypto market. At this point you should hodl, that is probably the best way today. Soon, Bitcoin prices will rise again. Good luck to you !
Pages:
Jump to: