Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 32. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
If everything was as simple as you thought, then all would be rich, the poor would be nebylo in the garage would be the coveted lambo))) Before investing in crypto-currencies, you need to develop an investment plan and act according to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Just continue to hold the rest of the coins. The rates will gonna go up gradually, just have a patience and do not panic. Try to save and make the best out of the left amount of your crypto that you still have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
If this happen that you are experiencing losing of half of your cryptocurrency amount I think the best you can do is keep holding because there’s a big possibility to overcome this situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

You should really hold now because at this point you have been through the worst of the market so far. I am sorry that you have lost that much but you are not alone and you are not the only one who fomoed money into the market. The only way that you get all of that money back and even make profit from it is if you hold the coins until the next bull market and sell it then.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If you knew how much I lost , I don't see anything but selling my portfolio . I will wait as long as it takes to recover the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
All you have to do is don't despair. And let's not also surrender, you must instead keep trying. Because when we have doubts, and thus also fear. Then we could so it would be easier emotionally, especially in terms of selling. So it could be that we sell panic.
Activity: 57
Avoid selling to avoid total loss of profits.As the market starts to grow, profits will be earned again. Is to endure .
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
At the moment, I lost more than 80% of my deposit due to the depreciation. But I still believe that in a short time the market will stop falling and a phase of growth will come. You just need to wait, the market is cyclical.
Activity: 140
it seems that you are not alone in facing this situation, I am too, even my friend is worse, this is the risk of cryptocurrency, but believe me, just hold, you will get the value back, keep the spirit

Yes, absolutely right don't lose hope just keep on holding. Once market recover and goes bullish it will be back and maybe more than what you loss. This the best strategy to get your investment back. Because selling it now is nonsense due to low value better patience and wait so that you get your money back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
You got your money tripled and lost only half. So why complain? Other even less lucky. We're on the same boat and desperately need for other people to turn into blockchain adopters. Only new cash flow can change this bear market. Stupid SEC is holding us down.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
if I become you then I will be more patient, forget what happened and also forget the coins I bought, then I'll reopen the wallet that I have when the market has grown
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If you do not know how to trade in a bear market, then you just have to hold on and wait for the price increase. Too long such a state of the market is unlikely to last.
Activity: 98
You didn't lose anything , you didn't sell your altcoins . Just keep waiting and your portfolio will grow after a while
Activity: 74
I'm sure if you can try more and earn more profit, you should think that this is your important lesson.
Activity: 31
My companion currently can just hold up , so costs are insignificant and the market has recently begun to spring up from the fall , So the best choice to pause, offer at a misfortune isn't right
Activity: 83
Most of us consider selling their treasured hodlings when got loses of more half the value can be very unnaceptable. But, it often may be the one plan.
Activity: 406
Don't panic and blame yourself. A lot of people here have been through this. The main thing is to study the market and think about everything in advance, you have to spend a lot of time to choose decent coins from a large number.
Activity: 48
No matter the "lost" do not be worried, sure when the crypto space stabilize,  the prices of the altcoin you invest in is sure to go back to its original price and sure to  grow above it. Do not panic crypto space is sure to raise millionaire.
Activity: 353

That is why most people lose a huge amount of money. Most people do not hesitate to invest once they got FOMOed on investing. I guess this should be a good experience for you and make sure to learn from it and to never commit the same mistake twice. Analyze before investing and do not invest just because you think it is profitable, the market could crash anytime.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that this could happen to anyone and you need to be patient and continue trading and the luck will be on your side. You should  wait for it and it will be yours believe me. To my mind, analyzing is the best tool
Pages:
Jump to: